The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose

Go down 
+10
kelly
Neptune
new bird
Celtic
SweetIrony!
Ana
s l i t h y
Dileo33
Katniss
bad_jon.
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Empty
PostSubject: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:33 pm

Day Seven Results:

[Insert pic later]

Attack: Cato (Guarded)
Attack: Cato (Alliance)
Attack: Cato (Still dead)
Attack: Cato (Getting deader)
Attack: Cato (As dead as it gets)

The burnt remnants of the forest began to rustle and the distant sound of a freight train seemed to grow nearer to the Cornucopia.

Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Threeweres

Three ugly beasts ripped through the trees and re-entered the fray. Wolves, snarling and drooling, far larger than any normal-sized wolf the Tributes had ever seen.

But the eyes.

Oh, lord...the eyes.

These were Muttations -- Genetically altered by The Capitol. And they were made using the dead Tributes. The Capitol had never done this before.

They looked like awful werewolves, but in the eyes...you could see who they once were. Children, made into killing weapons by the Capitol. Stronger and faster than they ever were in life. With a taste for vengeance. A lust for flesh and death.

Mutt1, Mutt2 and Mutt3 have entered The Arena.
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:36 pm

ewwww.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:38 pm

Good game Cato. Sorry it had to end this way.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:56 pm

Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:59 pm

So 5 of us were unprotected yesterday.

Who got in the lucky first strike?
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:02 pm

Only one pair remains, from District 4.

Cordelia and Neptune

Who should we let off the hook?
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:07 pm

*snarls and growls*

Katniss wrote:
ewwww.

*snaps at Katniss's leg*
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:11 pm

want a piece of rabbit mutty 3? what a cute puppy you are. yes you are!
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:13 pm

I think Mutt 3 just wants his tummy rubbed. Here Mutt 3 (rubs tummy).

Last edited by Arbor on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:13 pm

There have been 5 Alliance deaths so far:

Holden (District 9)- Day 2
Peeta (District 12)- Day 2
Raile (District 6)- Day 4
Claire (District 10)- Day 4
Cato (District 2)- Day 7

My guess is there is at least one more former Alliance member out there, possibly 3.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

Wow, that might be the most killed I've ever seen someone.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:14 pm

Mutt 3 has green eyes.

Which district was green? 7?
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:17 pm

Marvel wrote:
Wow, that might be the most killed I've ever seen someone.
Yeah.

What a waste. Of resources.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:17 pm

Octave wrote:

My guess is there is at least one more former Alliance member out there, possibly 3.

Who cares? Right now we need to focus on Cordelia and Neptune.

Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:18 pm

cordelia has not done much, has she?
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:20 pm

*climbs to the top of the Cornucopia*
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:22 pm

Octave wrote:
Mutt 3 has green eyes.

5 and 7
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:26 pm

Is anyone willing to admit they were invited to join an alliance and turned it down?
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:27 pm

Katniss wrote:
Octave wrote:
Mutt 3 has green eyes.

5 and 7
Thanks!

Ooh. What day did we have to submit our actions in-thread? That was Sunday, I think.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:27 pm

Wow, so am I right in thinking that these things are 3 players who were already involved but now brought back with different accounts? At first I thought it might just be a tool for gamemaker kills, but with the "entered the arena" bit and now one of them posting, seems like zombified initial players.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:33 pm

Octave wrote:
*climbs to the top of the Cornucopia*
HEY, get down you can't do that!
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:35 pm

Carr wrote:
Wow, so am I right in thinking that these things are 3 players who were already involved but now brought back with different accounts? At first I thought it might just be a tool for gamemaker kills, but with the "entered the arena" bit and now one of them posting, seems like zombified initial players.
I was assuming zombified. Maybe just for one day and they have to agree on a kill? I am more apt to believe jon wants to speed up rather than slow down the game at this point.
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:39 pm

Octave wrote:
Fuck off, Violet Beauregarde.

Octave wrote:
Who would you take with you?

You and your mother. So she could watch you die.

I'm sorry that you feel this way about me. I have neither created these games nor asked you to kill anybody in them. All I have done is ask you to remember what you're fighting for. It is my hope that you will use that inspiration to continue to live another day. Each day I ask you something to remind you of the district that you came from, or perhaps to think of the greater Panem and what it means to you. I may not always bring up happy memories, but I simply ask you to remember. I am not your enemy. I am simply trying to be your friend. Caesar
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:42 pm

Katniss wrote:
want a piece of rabbit mutty 3? what a cute puppy you are. yes you are!

*Takes rabbit. And Katniss's hand with it.*

Arbor wrote:
I think Mutt 3 just wants his tummy rubbed. Here Mutt 3 (rubs tummy).

*Pants and kicks leg. Then eats Arbor's face.*
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:43 pm

awww, hes a hungry poochers.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:47 pm

Marvel wrote:
I was assuming zombified. Maybe just for one day and they have to agree on a kill? I am more apt to believe jon wants to speed up rather than slow down the game at this point.

Maybe Jon just has 500 accounts on this board.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:49 pm

Arbor wrote:
Octave wrote:

Who cares? Right now we need to focus on Cordelia and Neptune.

You should probably care, considering that 2 of the 3 Mutts used to be in one of the Alliances.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:49 pm

Arbor wrote:
Marvel wrote:

I could. And it would be glorious.

But these are players. And they're going to try to win the game.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

Arbor wrote:

Not unlikely.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:54 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
Octave wrote:
Fuck off, Violet Beauregarde.

Octave wrote:
Who would you take with you?

You and your mother. So she could watch you die.

I'm sorry that you feel this way about me. I have neither created these games nor asked you to kill anybody in them. All I have done is ask you to remember what you're fighting for. It is my hope that you will use that inspiration to continue to live another day. Each day I ask you something to remind you of the district that you came from, or perhaps to think of the greater Panem and what it means to you. I may not always bring up happy memories, but I simply ask you to remember. I am not your enemy. I am simply trying to be your friend. Caesar
I too am sorry, Caesar. I was hungry and tired and alone and desperately missing my mother. I didn't think I would live to hear the cannon one more time. And, to be totally honest, I don't think I really wanted to.

Your words mean a lot more to me than I am willing to admit. Thank you for trying to keep us sane.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:55 pm

Shit. I just remembered that Amp's attackers were powerless yesterday.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:58 pm

Eye colour means nothing, btw.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:58 pm

Octave wrote:
What does it mean. Why shit?
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:00 pm

Marvel wrote:
Octave wrote:
What does it mean. Why shit?

I'm pretty sure Neptune attacked Amp. Which means he was a sitting duck yesterday.

/missed opportunity.

Katniss was probably the other, but she might have aimed for Foxface and was redirected by Amp's Orange Backpack.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:03 pm

If Cable were one of the Mutts I would gladly help him win it.

Wait. How can they win the game?

Does this mean our number count is back up to 12?
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:05 pm

Octave wrote:
I'm pretty sure Neptune attacked Amp. Which means he was a sitting duck yesterday.

BLASPHEMY!

Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:06 pm

Mutt3 wrote:
Arbor wrote:

Not unlikely.

And each one will never exceed 9999 posts.

(Not that we would ever be able to tell.)
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:07 pm

To the Mutts: I have done you no harm (I've actually managed to do no one any harm yet, but that is a different issue). If it is vengeance you seek, just let me know what I can do to help.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:09 pm

Octave wrote:
Only one pair remains, from District 4.

Cordelia and Neptune

As it should be. District 4 was the consensus place to be, and, as such a hotbed of activity, it has prepared Cordelia and I well for this arena.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:09 pm

Octave wrote:

6. I guarded myself, which you claimed to have blocked.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:10 pm

Neptune wrote:
Octave wrote:

BLASPHEMY!

Exactly how I felt.

Based on the information available to me that is the conclusion at which I arrived.

However, there could have been additional factors that I wasn't privy to: eg, sponsor gifts that arrived after our inventories were publicly published.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:12 pm

Neptune wrote:
Octave wrote:

6. I guarded myself, which you claimed to have blocked.

Just because a power is submitted it does not necesarrily mean it is activated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next