The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:30 am

The rules...have changed, prey.

Please, make your plans and scramble as all do when death is imminent.

You cannot stop us, you cannot harm us.

Death is coming for each of you with big gnarly teeth.

Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:32 am

Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:33 am

I know why we don't need to worry about hunger any more.

(hint: wolf is delicious)
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:36 am

Gnarly? Are they also radical or way far out? How old are these experiments?
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:36 am

No internet at work today. Boooooooooo.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:37 am

Carr wrote:
Clove, do you have a shot you can take at any of the Mutts?



Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:37 am

Neptune wrote:
Mutt2 wrote:
You lack the ability to do us harm, hairless chew toys.

That makes zero sense given the words of Claudius.

You may be an oversized wolf, but to compensate they must have given you the brain of a fruit fly.

You need to read more betterer Neptune.

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
They looked like awful werewolves, but in the eyes...you could see who they once were. Children, made into killing weapons by the Capitol. Stronger and faster than they ever were in life. With a taste for vengeance. A lust for flesh and death.

Mutt1, Mutt2 and Mutt3 have entered The Arena.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:38 am

Carr wrote:
Gnarly? Are they also radical or way far out? How old are these experiments?

We also love pizza, skateboards and mutant turtles.

Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:40 am

Ok Clove, do YOU have a block that would let one of the rest of us take a shot who has it?





Also wait, is Arbor also




?
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:40 am

Mutt2 wrote:
You cannot stop us, you cannot harm us.
If that were the case you would have kept your mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:41 am

Octave wrote:
Mutt2 wrote:
You cannot stop us, you cannot harm us.
If that were the case you would have kept your mouth shut.

You'll attempt anyway. We lose nothing by being forthright.

Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:44 am

Carr wrote:
Ok Clove, do YOU have a block that would let one of the rest of us take a shot who has it?

Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:45 am

Yeah, Arbor is still with us, Carr. I meant to add to your list but then my computer froze up. (I'm blaming the Capitol for that.)

REMAINING 9 TRIBUTES

Marvel (1)
Clove (2)
Octave (3)
Cordelia (4)
Neptune (4)
Foxface (5)
Carr (6)
Arbor (7)
Katniss (12)
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:48 am

Neptune wrote:
(for the uninitiated:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_nMrJJFQ8s )

Nice explainabrag!

Wait. That doesn't work here. Dammit!
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:51 am

Mutt2 wrote:
You need to read more betterer Neptune.

I read just fine.

I plan to eat you and your fellow four-legged beasts. Given that, I'd rather think of you as wolves.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:56 am

Hey Mutts?

Who looks the most delicious to eat tonight? I think we could eat clove. I bet folks wouldn't miss Clove too much. Not like she's adding much to the conversation

muttley laughs
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:00 pm

Mutt2 wrote:
Death is coming for each of you with big gnarly teeth.

Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:04 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
No internet at work today. Boooooooooo.

Then how are you informing us?

/paradox
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:09 pm

Carr wrote:
Ok Clove, do YOU have a block that would let one of the rest of us take a shot who has it?





Also wait, is Arbor also




?
You left Marvel off your list as well.



He's just trying to find some mud to hide in.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:12 pm

With the way he was talking all throughout the game, I figured Marvel just HAD to have died somewhere along the line. Where's the swagger, what is DC outselling him or something? *audience groans*


Cmon Marvel, you got some firepower left for our furry friends big guy?
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:15 pm

Neptune wrote:
Octave wrote:
Assuming only my attack on Cato went through yesterday then I have a block as well.

You can find out. Your item uses were numbered. Simply query as to the number remaining.
Query submitted.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:15 pm

Mutt1 wrote:
Hey Mutts?

Who looks the most delicious to eat tonight? I think we could eat clove. I bet folks wouldn't miss Clove too much. Not like she's adding much to the conversation

muttley laughs

Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:17 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Down by 45. Since conversation is likely to be waning in general, use today to make up the deficit!

As much as neptune hates multiquote it shouldn't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:17 pm

Octave wrote:
Claudius Templesmith wrote:
No internet at work today. Boooooooooo.

Then how are you informing us?

/paradox

3G.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:18 pm

Cordelia, you have a shot to take at the Mutts today?
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:18 pm

Neptune wrote:
(I'm really curious as to who Octave is now, btw.....fought the urge to guess people all game, but this one has my interest)

I haven't tried to place people most of the game either. DP was the only one that I knew for sure.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:20 pm

Octave wrote:
Anyone seen Paul Lynde around?

No, but Jim J. Bullock is right over there.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:27 pm

Clove wrote:
Mutt1 wrote:
Hey Mutts?

Who looks the most delicious to eat tonight? I think we could eat clove. I bet folks wouldn't miss Clove too much. Not like she's adding much to the conversation

muttley laughs


Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:28 pm

Neptune wrote:
I like option 4.

How many Tributes are left? Lets split up the three Mutts amongst ourselves and all send some presents their way.

I'm doing my best to survive and win, but I'll be damned if a Mutt is going to win these games. We've all fought hard to survive to this point. If not me, the victor must be a fellow Tribute!

I agree with this. We will all be here tomorrow, if we just split up the mutts and take care of them.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:30 pm

Octave wrote:
Neptune wrote:
I propose a peace treaty for today. No Tribute take any action versus any other Tribute. All weapons should be targeted at Mutts.
I'll join you.

Only problem I see is that with all the firepower that was unleashed on Cato yesterday there may not be as many weapons left as we need. But we should focus what we have left on the Mutts.

Our lovely sponsors do not wish to see us live in harmony here in the arena. If we run out of ammo on the mutts, they will ensure we have sufficient ways to kill each other.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:33 pm

Mutt2 wrote:
You can't block what you don't understand.

The only thing you control today is how many of you will be dinner.

You lack the ability to do us harm, hairless chew toys.


I think that they will have a "lynch" to work with. We may not be able to get around that.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:37 pm

So Cordelia...how about them 'Phins?
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:38 pm

So...how's it going?
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:40 pm

Carr wrote:
So Cordelia...how about them 'Phins?

Still need a QB and while I like Manning, I want a solution for a long time not a patch for a couple of years.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:44 pm

Cordelia wrote:
Carr wrote:
So Cordelia...how about them 'Phins?

Still need a QB and while I like Manning, I want a solution for a long time not a patch for a couple of years.

They should get RGIII if they know what's good for them. Anyone but Cleveland. Anyone.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:46 pm

Cordelia wrote:
Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Down by 45. Since conversation is likely to be waning in general, use today to make up the deficit!

As much as neptune hates multiquote it shouldn't be a problem.
Looks like they put something in the water down there in District 4.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:48 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Octave wrote:
Claudius Templesmith wrote:
No internet at work today. Boooooooooo.

Then how are you informing us?

/paradox

3G.
Are you glad you made the leap to the 21st century now?
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:49 pm

Cordelia wrote:
Neptune wrote:
I like option 4.

How many Tributes are left? Lets split up the three Mutts amongst ourselves and all send some presents their way.

I'm doing my best to survive and win, but I'll be damned if a Mutt is going to win these games. We've all fought hard to survive to this point. If not me, the victor must be a fellow Tribute!

I agree with this. We will all be here tomorrow, if we just split up the mutts and take care of them.
Anyone keeping track of who can do what?

Also, we'll need to devise a division of labor/targets.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:50 pm

Mutt1 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:51 pm

**UPDATED PLAN ON PAGE 6**


Last edited by Carr on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:52 pm

Cordelia wrote:
Neptune wrote:
(I'm really curious as to who Octave is now, btw.....fought the urge to guess people all game, but this one has my interest)

I haven't tried to place people most of the game either. DP was the only one that I knew for sure.
Yeah, and yet he was killed anyway. Savages.

/sad
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:53 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
So...how's it going?
After a week in the Arena is my mind playing tricks on me or are there new Emoticons we can now use?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   

Back to top Go down
 
Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose
Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Arena-
Jump to: