The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose

Go down 
+10
kelly
Neptune
new bird
Celtic
SweetIrony!
Ana
s l i t h y
Dileo33
Katniss
bad_jon.
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:31 pm

what does cordelia bring to the table?

Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:40 pm

She's the backbone of the team, I'd imagine.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:46 pm

Or, at the very least, a silent partner.

Very silent.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:49 pm

After the partnership in District 4 is dissolved I believe our next biggest threat comes from District 6.

I'd hate to think that Carr might get an unfair advantage from Mutt 3.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:55 pm

HEY GUYS, LOOK

So we like it when you kill each other. At least Claudius does. I'm just looking for a good soul food stop and nothing.

FROM NOW ON, from this moment forward, if you are responsible for a Tribute's death, guess what, you get their shit. IN YOUR BACKPACK.

whoop whoop
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:57 pm

know what would be cool? disperse cato's stuff to those who killed her.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:07 pm

How do you know it would be cool?
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:16 pm

It'd be cooler than a Mutt getting it.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:17 pm

Also...HEY MUTTS:

You need to choose your charities before EOD, too. Get it done.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:30 pm

Octave wrote:
After the partnership in District 4 is dissolved I believe our next biggest threat comes from District 6.

You mean the guy you and Cato called to kill all day yesterday? Yeah, totally under the radar. What makes you so afraid of me, Octave? Worried you won't measure up?

ETA: The funny thing will be, watch us take care of 4 and go at each other's throats and both succeed only to end up with Foxface or Cordelia winning as a result.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:49 pm

We might want to kill mutts before we get mauled to death. You know they aren't going to work with us. I'd assume they are their own team now.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:57 pm

Fair point, there's only 3 of them so I wonder if they might be packing some serious power or resistance to ours.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:09 pm

The Mutts are the equivalent of Redemption Island.....Or last chance kitchen....or whatever.

I'm not a fan.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:16 pm

Carr wrote:
Fair point, there's only 3 of them so I wonder if they might be packing some serious power or resistance to ours.

No way to tell right now. But I'm not looking forward to finding out.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:26 pm

I doubt they'll be posting much in the way of details themselves...so it probably needs to be made clear...

The Mutts are now an independent team, representing all the players you've already killed.

Their specific goals need not be made clear, but they have been empowered to kill you.

I hope all of you are fighting for your survival...but also considering who among you is worthiest of the title.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:28 pm

*sniff sniff*

I smell weakness here, brothers.

Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:29 pm

You guys got Mutt'd.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:13 pm

A friend of mine works for this charity, so I pick them: http://www.mycampsunshine.com/
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:19 pm

So, we know they are working as a team. We should take them out now. And from the sound of it they will be pretty rough.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:53 am

*howls*

Rough. Just like how your mother likes it, Cordelia.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:29 am

Neptune wrote:
To the Mutts: I have done you no harm (I've actually managed to do no one any harm yet, but that is a different issue). If it is vengeance you seek, just let me know what I can do to help.
Except for day 2 when you voted to lynch Gimp. How many more votes than Thresh did he have?
(Found it. Day 2, toward the bottom of page 9.)

Have you deduced whether Gimp is one of the Mutts yet? Or perhaps Claire, his District 10 mate?
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:32 am

TO BE CONTINUED? BULLSHIT! #rwrr
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:37 am

Carr wrote:
Octave wrote:

You mean the guy you and Cato called to kill all day yesterday? Yeah, totally under the radar. What makes you so afraid of me, Octave? Worried you won't measure up?

ETA: The funny thing will be, watch us take care of 4 and go at each other's throats and both succeed only to end up with Foxface or Cordelia winning as a result.
Why do you always twist the facts to suit your purpose? Now you're just putting words in my mouth. Look, and if you can find where I called to kill you all day yesterday then I'll own those words. But I just don't remember saying that. (Thinking those thoughts? Definitely. But that's neither here nor there.)

And, no, I don't think it would be funny in the least if Foxface or Cordelia win. I certainly won't be laughing. How can we make sure it doesn't happen?
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:59 am

Seneca Crane wrote:
TO BE CONTINUED? BULLSHIT! #rwrr

Right?

I love it when they go all artsy and start the show with a dramatic fallout and then do the "two days earlier" crawl.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:28 am

So I wonder if we die, do we become part of the Mutt pack? Or have we passed the point of no return?
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:04 am

*pees on cornucopia, marking territory*

*snarls at humans*

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:17 am

You may give my winnings to these tiny humans:

http://iwkfoundation.org/

Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:07 am

Arbor wrote:
So I wonder if we die, do we become part of the Mutt pack? Or have we passed the point of no return?
Considering there are 15 dead Tributes and only 3 Mutts (so far, at least), I believe that from here on out we'll kick the bucket, shuffle off this mortal coil, run down the curtain and join the bleeding choir invisible.

In other words we'll be ex-Tributes.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:33 am

That you will.

You all will suffer...and then die.

You'll truly rest in pieces.

Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:38 am

Nice pun.

Glad they left you with a tiny bit of humour.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:40 am

All the chatty tributes are dead tributes, aren't they?
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:43 am

Octave wrote:

Said the Tribute with the highest post count.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:43 am

Octave wrote:

BLASPHEMY!
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:44 am

Claudius Templesmith wrote:

Seriously?

I felt quite sure I'd be in the lead.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:47 am

Down by 45. Since conversation is likely to be waning in general, use today to make up the deficit!
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:48 am

FORTY-FIVE?

Mother of Jesus!

I demand a recount!
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:51 am

Perhaps my mind drifted back to the majestic seas of District 4......
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:53 am

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Octave wrote:

Aww, man, you disabled that functionality too, didn't you?

You really know how to squash a bug under your heel. Bravo.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:54 am

Silence, Octave!

This title MUST be mine!
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:57 am

Neptune wrote:
Octave wrote:

BLASPHEMY!

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:58 am

(I'm really curious as to who Octave is now, btw.....fought the urge to guess people all game, but this one has my interest)
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:00 am

Octave wrote:
Neptune wrote:
Octave wrote:

BLASPHEMY!

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

PREPOSTEROUS!

Are you implying Amp is not sacred? Or my chatty level? Both are sacred to me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose   Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Eight - Hell Breaks Loose
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next