The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome Capitol Spectators

Go down 
+16
Talos
Ana
Gargoyle Geek
Rue
Cable
Poker
ASKEWD
Timdawg
Moses
Emlyn
new bird
kelly
Lorene
shimel
Lady Shyka
bad_jon.
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:02 pm

Pick Gimp! He gifted me with a tongue. Ew.

Prolly too late?
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:05 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
Last I looked they really wanted to kill Gimp or Thresh.

I think he wanted to gift the top lynch vote getter, so it shall be.
Back to top Go down
shimel
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Haymitch wrote:
Hey, I browsed, but I still don't quite understand how this game is played because I didn't read closely enough.

Neither do I. I'm just reading random pages and +'ing things I like and minusing things I don't. Also, I'm acting like a monarchial dick and promising gifts I don't have the ability to give, for the fun of it. I just want to create havoc as much as possible. I may shift into quoting some rap at some point. Who knows?
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:26 pm

So... What did we give the tributes, Claudius?
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:37 pm

Bluelavia wrote:
Also, I'm acting like a monarchial dick and promising gifts I don't have the ability to give, for the fun of it.
Me too! Good times.
Back to top Go down
Lady Shyka
Gamemaker
Lady Shyka

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:54 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
So... What did we give the tributes, Claudius?
Bluelavia gave Amp a Bow with no arrows. Amp will have to find some arrows to use the ranged attack.
Caesar gave Carr a Jar of Capitol medicine which will make whoever its used on immune to poison permanently.
And I don't think Claudius got Octavia's pick in time.

Edit to Add: I'm not quite sure if I'm meant to tell you that or not.....oh well.
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:11 pm

I'm glad you did - makes it more interesting to know who got what.

I submitted my pick early but Peeta got deaded.
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:38 am

I won't be around for EOD tomorrow - I'll be doing 10+ hours of driving and won't get home until around 6 pm mst.

I'm feeling sympathetic towards the alliance so wouldn't mind gifting Cato at the point.
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:05 pm

I like Cato's catching fire photo, and I've liked some things from Neptune, but nothing has really caught my eye. Katniss wrote a pretty song.
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:58 pm

Caesar humanizes all of us. He brings names to faces. He brings families to names. In this arena he is the voice of the people. He asks the questions that beg for answers. He is the fourth wall.

The blood he wills is red.
The hair he wears is blue.
Caesar Flickerman, the audience and the tributes all love you.

My number 1 - Cato
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:01 pm

2. Write me a song of love and hate, of victory and defeat.

I love to hate the world I am in.
Tomorrow my life starts over again.
Victorious on the field while my heart has bled
Defeated as my love;
Hating that my love,
Missing the love that is dead.

My number 5- Katniss

Last edited by Caesar Flickerman on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:04 pm

My number 4 - Cato's catching fire photo

Last edited by Caesar Flickerman on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:08 pm

Alone and Afraid
Fight for honor, Fight for fame
Victory awaits

Counting: Not a strength of District 4.

Caesar, you are a dashing man. I shall bed you when this is all over.

My number 2 - Quinoa

Last edited by Caesar Flickerman on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:10 pm

Alone and Afraid
Fight for honor, Fight for fame
Victory awaits, Neptune the great

My number 3- Neptune
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:47 am

I'm back. I'm too tired to sleep at this point so here I am.

Are we gifting or smacking today?
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:20 am

Okay. Today, we are judging the photo contest. Looking at overall albums. Best of show. Most creative. Most artistic. Those kinds of things.

We may also hold a vote about smacking down.
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:24 am

Will do, I was already checking out the albums.
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:42 am

So far the frontrunner is Cato - best overall album as of yet (I know it's early).

Do not want to smack: Cato.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:51 am

Cato is doing a wonderful job of wooing sponsors.
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:48 pm

OK, I have to go out for a bit. Hopefully I'll be back before EOD. Still not sure what to think about caviar made with the blood of my enemies. Is that even safe for consumption?

Cato would still be my vote for best photo album. I'll try to check again before EOD.

Smackdown (which I hope we get to do)... I'd pick Claire if no gifts are provided to me by EOD. If she steps up then I choose Foxface.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:53 pm

How about this? The spectators can choose between

Fireballs
or
Tracker Jackers
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:25 pm

Well now. Tracker jackers sound like fun...
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:43 pm

Cast a vote and encourage other sponsors to do the same. Tonight, we intervene.
Back to top Go down
Timdawg
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:53 pm

Tracker jackers does sound cool.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:15 pm

Flavius wrote:
Tracker jackers does sound cool.

Good! Go see what it did.
Back to top Go down
Timdawg
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:39 pm

That was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:08 am

Welcome Mutts! Keep your secrets to yourself, but enjoy the open board.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:21 am

'bout to get haunted up in this piece.

Last edited by Peeta on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:35 am

So... which of you were/are rooting for my crotch to win?
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:40 am

Octavia wrote:
Smackdown (which I hope we get to do)... I'd pick Claire if no gifts are provided to me by EOD. If she steps up then I choose Foxface.

Yeah, I figured someone would dislike my unwillingness to provide tribute to the sponsors.

I was in character.

Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:25 am

Hey Mutts! Sorry you're dead. I tried to save some of you...
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:48 am

Smooth move, Ceasar. Now the living will have even more reason to suspect I am you and you are he. I love you
Back to top Go down
Cable
Papas frías
Cable

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:52 am

Hi Caesar, it's wonderful to make your acquaintance.

I'm fine with it, I suck at mafia. But I really like the people. How weird that I play the game in which I don't know who they are.

I see that you have enjoyed a few of their antics as well!
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:54 am

I fixed it didn't I?! I noticed right away.... but you saw it. No I'm a failure. Guess I'll just entice the tributes with what is on my panties instead...
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:57 am

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
I fixed it didn't I?! I noticed right away.... but you saw it. No I'm a failure. Guess I'll just entice the tributes with what is on my panties instead...

Dork.

Yeah, you fixed it, but if I saw it...I'm sure they did too.

No worries. But don't be surprised if they start offering you stuff I like. Which is nothing...so...good luck with that?
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:58 am

Cable wrote:
Hi Caesar, it's wonderful to make your acquaintance.

I'm fine with it, I suck at mafia. But I really like the people. How weird that I play the game in which I don't know who they are.

I see that you have enjoyed a few of their antics as well!

I have been enjoying it, but it really sucks you in and doesn't leave much room for anything else. I mostly enjoyed just being Caesar. I didn't have to try and actually play, but I was still apart of it. It was very entertaining to watch the strategy of the players. And since I had some insider knowledge I often found myself wanting to yell at my computer screen for the players to not go in the proverbial basement...
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:00 am

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Caesar Flickerman wrote:

Dork.

Yeah, you fixed it, but if I saw it...I'm sure they did too.

No worries. But don't be surprised if they start offering you stuff I like. Which is nothing...so...good luck with that?

Good thing all I have asked today is for Amp to make me smile. We smile at the same things. Sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Cable
Papas frías
Cable

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:05 am

Caesar Flickerman wrote:

I have been enjoying it, but it really sucks you in and doesn't leave much room for anything else. I mostly enjoyed just being Caesar. I didn't have to try and actually play, but I was still apart of it. It was very entertaining to watch the strategy of the players. And since I had some insider knowledge I often found myself wanting to yell at my computer screen for the players to not go in the proverbial basement...

There are several former players that just observe the games now because real life has pulled them away from playing regularly. But some of the players are so bright they mutli-task; working, skimming the thread, proposing strategy. And they are very entertaining as well.

I'm out for a while, have a great time.
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:18 am

I've been up all night, I need to sleep. I'll be back later.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:21 am

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
I've been up all night, I need to sleep. I'll be back later.

Sleep tight, kiddo.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:39 am

I am also pro flickerman.

I'm sorry I didn't get to last that long.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:44 am

Caesar Flickerman wrote:

Now we're talking...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Capitol Spectators
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: Capitol Spectators-
Jump to: