The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome Capitol Spectators

Go down 
+16
Talos
Ana
Gargoyle Geek
Rue
Cable
Poker
ASKEWD
Timdawg
Moses
Emlyn
new bird
kelly
Lorene
shimel
Lady Shyka
bad_jon.
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:29 am

Damn it, Sparky.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:31 am

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
I'll be changing all your names before you join The Arena. Fight among yourselves:

Haymitch - M O S E S
Effie
Cinna - E M L Y N
President Snow
Gale
Prim
Madge
Darius
Greasy Sae
Octavia - L O R E N E
Venia
Flavius - T I M D A W G
Caesar Flickerman - ? ?
Portia
Tigris
Ripper
Hazel
Bluelavia - S H I M E L

Or come up with your own fruity Capitol name.
Back to top Go down
Runshouse
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:41 am

Man, this place is pretty lame... you guys are lucky I'm here.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:43 am

Runshouse wrote:
Man, this place is pretty lame... you guys are lucky I'm here.

Ugliest damn board I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:14 am

Peeeeta! It is imperative that you now tell me, as an accomplished pastry chef, what scrumptious delight you would make me for my birthday. What would this delectable concoction be made of, and most importantly, what would it be called?
Back to top Go down
imadame
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:21 am

I totally have no clue where I'm supposed to post in support of Cato, but a "welcome" thread seemed appropriate enough. Hope I'm not screwing something up (again)! Anyway, Cato is a great person supporting a great cause. I hope she wins the money for her charity. Smile Thanks!
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:20 am

Anybody else tired of the game now? I really am. This is why I only run minis.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:03 am

Not sure of correct answer...feels like trap...

Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:05 am

Claire wrote:

Not sure of correct answer...feels like trap...

To be fair, you've been dead for days. I'm probably asking the wrong crowd.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:44 am

Listen up, Mutts!

Today will probably be the day you go back. If the numbers dip below 7 Trubutes after tonight's bloodbath, you're going in.

Go check out the Mutts board to start voting.

Back to top Go down
Runshouse
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:04 pm

I have no idea what is going on!!!

Although Im pretty sure Caesar is gay.

Not that there is anything wrong with that... orgies and such.. when in rome.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:05 pm

Runshouse wrote:

Runs, would you like to post in the main game thread and harass the players? If so, I need to give you a new name so that no one knows who you are.
Back to top Go down
Moses
Papas frías
Moses

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:38 pm

don't do it.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:43 pm

Haymitch wrote:
don't do it.

Yes, discourage the few visitors I've gotten. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:02 pm

Haymitch wrote:
don't do it.

Smite him!

Smite HIM!

Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:04 pm

He's already smited himself.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:50 pm

Runs, would you like to post in the main game thread and harass the players? If so, I need to give you a new name so that no one knows who you are.

Get in there!
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:55 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
Peeeeta! It is imperative that you now tell me, as an accomplished pastry chef, what scrumptious delight you would make me for my birthday. What would this delectable concoction be made of, and most importantly, what would it be called?

I like Pie.

Ha, ofcourse im kidding Caesar. Well, im not, I do like Pie, but that is far too plain and simple for your exquisite taste. I think I would go with a personal favorite of mine. I came across a very old and fancy cook book when I was younger, which I still have, and inside was the most delicious looking recipe. I've never got a chance to try it, some of the ingredients are a bit hard to come by, but it looks amazing. It’s got all of these layers.

First there’s a layer of ladyfingers, then a layer of jam, then custard, which I would make from scratch, naturally. A layer of raspberries, one more layer of ladyfingers, they're so good after all. Then a little more custard, and then bananas, and then I just put some whipped cream on top! Its called a trifle, but I think I would call it Caesar's Delight, because I guarantee you would be. Smile
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:03 pm

Peeta wrote:
First there’s a layer of ladyfingers, then a layer of jam, then custard, which I would make from scratch, naturally. A layer of raspberries, one more layer of ladyfingers, they're so good after all. Then a little more custard, and then bananas, and then I just put some whipped cream on top! Its called a trifle, but I think I would call it Caesar's Delight, because I guarantee you would be. Smile

That does sound simply tantalizing. My birthday's in June. Get on it.
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:04 pm

Runshouse wrote:

Caesar could also be a girl. With a large and exciting vocabulary.
Back to top Go down
Moses
Papas frías
Moses

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:23 pm

Haymitch wrote:
don't do it.

I just don't like being Haymitch. I could handle HayMY ACTUAL NICKNAME THAT YOU BLOCKED!

Also:

Always notify me of replies :
Sends an e-mail when someone replies to a topic you have posted in. This can be changed whenever you post. Yes No

That is marked to No. Why do I keep getting notifications!
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:24 pm

Haymitch is pretty awesome though Haymitch. You can be drunk an curse an stuff.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:28 pm

I'm nothing if not generous.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:29 pm

my crotch wrote:

Plutarch said something about finding the list of threads you are already subscribed to and unsubscribing.
Back to top Go down
Lady Shyka
Gamemaker
Lady Shyka

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:58 pm

my crotch wrote:

Plutarch said something about finding the list of threads you are already subscribed to and unsubscribing.
Click Profile at the top of the page. The click "Topics being watched" and remove all the threads in there.
Back to top Go down
Moses
Papas frías
Moses

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:35 pm

Seems like it worked. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:37 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
Caesar Flickerman wrote:
Cato is making me want to gag on my silver spoon.

I guess I need to read up?

I feel like he is playing more to the Capitol to win this game for him than he is winning on his own... But of course that may be his strategy.

It was my strategy. I knew that I could win items by wooing all of you so I busted my ass every day. All I needed was 1 person to favor me each night and the item I used could be replenished with something else useful. It was like having a backpack that never emptied.
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:22 am

Cato wrote:
[
It was my strategy. I knew that I could win items by wooing all of you so I busted my ass every day. All I needed was 1 person to favor me each night and the item I used could be replenished with something else useful. It was like having a backpack that never emptied.

You actually did a fabulous job wooing the Sponsors. Congratulations. You were the one to beat and it took 5 attacks to do it.
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:36 am

Sorry I've been gone, I'm in travel status with no wifi. Anything i need to be doing? Anyone need harassing?
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:31 pm

SPONSORS, LISTEN UP!

WE NEED ALL OF YOU TO PAY ATTENTION TO THIS LAST DAY!

We're down to the wire here. The Tributes may not have the items they need to win this game. But we're going to let them beg you for their lives.

Toy with them, make them dance, but your vote will determine who gets what they need tonight to survive.

We're planning to end tonight at Midnight CDT.

Vote for Carr, Octave, Clove or Marvel. This may decide who lives or dies tonight.
Back to top Go down
Lady Shyka
Gamemaker
Lady Shyka

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:37 pm

Can I vote? Razz
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:45 pm

Just in case I miss my connecting flight, my pick is Carr. That may change if I get home on time :/
Back to top Go down
Emlyn
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:01 pm

Sorry I didn't come by at all. I'm shit.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:19 pm

Cinna wrote:
Sorry I didn't come by at all. I'm shit.

Now's your chance to be less shit.
Back to top Go down
Emlyn
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:04 pm

Here? I pick Clove, I guess.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:07 pm

Clove - 1
Carr - 1
Marvel - 0
Octave - 0
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:03 pm

Loving that Carr actually has some form of strategy. Octave talks a lot. Marvel is scarce but funny. Really enjoying Clove's pictures. Hmmm. What to do, what to do? Carr it is.
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:42 pm

Clove just did an excellent job answering my questions while Octave gave a really great explanation. Tough one.
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:45 pm

Kind of want to gift everyone now...
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:49 pm

But I'll stick with my Carr vote. Great gameplay too.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:49 pm

Octavia wrote:
Kind of want to gift everyone now...

This could be arranged.
Back to top Go down
shimel
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:16 am

What's the current tally? My vote is going to be for the person that will make deciding things the most difficult...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Capitol Spectators
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: Capitol Spectators-
Jump to: