The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome Capitol Spectators

Go down 
+16
Talos
Ana
Gargoyle Geek
Rue
Cable
Poker
ASKEWD
Timdawg
Moses
Emlyn
new bird
kelly
Lorene
shimel
Lady Shyka
bad_jon.
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

Welcome Capitol Spectators Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:40 pm

"And it was decreed that each year, the 12 districts of Panem should offer up a tribute of one young man and woman between the ages of 12 and 18 to be trained in the art of survival and to be prepared to fight to the death."

Welcome, citizens. Lamb stew and hot chocolate for everyone.

President Snow merely asks for your complete attention.

Your role in these Hunger Games will be vital. The Tributes are putting on this extravaganza for your entertainment, after all.

Pay close attention and you may have the chance to save or damn the the Tributes who most capture your imaginations.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:42 pm

Use this thread to comment on the game. We'll be making more announcements here as time passes to help you understand your involvement.

We do recommend paying close attention to the Tributes and deciding who might most find your favor.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:34 pm

I'll be changing all your names before you join The Arena. Fight among yourselves:

Haymitch
Effie
Cinna
President Snow
Gale
Prim
Madge
Darius
Greasy Sae
Octavia - aubergine
Venia
Flavius
Caesar Flickerman
Portia
Tigris
Ripper
Hazel
Bluelavia - rhubarb

Or come up with your own fruity Capitol name.

Last edited by Claudius Templesmith on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Shyka
Gamemaker
Lady Shyka

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:40 pm

*Keep in mind, that when your name changes, so does your login.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:41 pm

Yes. Good point. That's why I hadn't already done it and want you to have a choice.
Back to top Go down
shimel
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:09 pm

Is Bluelavia available?
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:38 pm

Dibs on Octavia.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:09 pm

Beginning tomorrow (after EOD today, rather) The Spectators will be allowed to enter The Arena to coax the Tributes into putting on a better show for you.

In exchange for their performances, you will be given "gifts" that can be sent into The Arena to the players you deem fit.

You are encouraged to harangue them or make them fill out surveys or pretend to be in a soap opera or pretty much do anything for your amusement. Their success at entertaining you will determine whether they win your favors or not.

Think hard about what you want to make them do for your amusement.
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:33 pm

Thinking.

Do they know that we'll be giving them gifts - can they see the same version of the board that we can as "giver of gifts"? They'll have this knowledge and be perfectly willing to dance like drunk monkeys* on camera?

So...can I spectate the heck out of them now?

*only one possible scenario. I have others.
Back to top Go down
Lady Shyka
Gamemaker
Lady Shyka

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:04 pm

Octavia wrote:
Thinking.

Do they know that we'll be giving them gifts - can they see the same version of the board that we can as "giver of gifts"? They'll have this knowledge and be perfectly willing to dance like drunk monkeys* on camera?

So...can I spectate the heck out of them now?

*only one possible scenario. I have others.
The Capitol Spectators forum is only visible to the Spectators, you are free to discuss anything in here without the tributes overhearing you.
Most of tributes can only see The Arena and that's all. If you wish them to dance for you, you will need to encourage them within The Arena. The tributes are here for your entertainment. So feel free to say and make them do whatever you like.
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:06 pm

It's like Christmas.

I'm going in.
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:09 pm

Shouldn't there be someone spectating with me?

We can make them use their powers on one another in exchange for goodies. Is there one goodie in total from the spectators or do we each have something to give?
Back to top Go down
Lady Shyka
Gamemaker
Lady Shyka

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:20 pm

We have a few Sponsors, I'm sure they'll show up eventually.
Back to top Go down
Lady Shyka
Gamemaker
Lady Shyka

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:23 pm

As for the gifts, I'm reasonably sure each Sponsor will get one gift to give.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:28 pm

Feel free to recruit others!
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:51 pm

I don't know who to recruit - I have no idea who I'm taunting as it is!
Back to top Go down
Lady Shyka
Gamemaker
Lady Shyka

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:53 pm

LOL Smile
Good point.
Back to top Go down
Lady Shyka
Gamemaker
Lady Shyka

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:11 pm

Please feel free to use the Hunger Report as another way to entice the tributes into winning your favour.
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:21 pm

I was wondering about that - will do.
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:34 pm

I'm here Octavia! I'm new to all this, but I have enjoyed watching thus far. I plan to create as much havoc and suspicion as possible. In the form of interviews of course... Are you enjoying the show?
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:00 am

You're awesome - I'm in awe!
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:28 am

Thanks! I have a new thrill fleshing out the anonymous characters in the game. Let's see what kind of show they will put on.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:27 am

omg, Caeser, you are fabulous!
Back to top Go down
Emlyn
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:16 am

I like my name but if I can't have it (or Tyler Nadeau) I'll go with whichever one is Lenny Kravitz.

I put it like that to sound marginally cool; I know it's Cinna. Sad
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:19 am

Okay. I mean, Tyler Nadeau would be hilarious...but I think Cinna will give you more to play with.

I'll change it now, and it will become your new login.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:20 am

I don't know if you can add avatars or not. Do you have one you'd like?
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:21 am

I changed it. walnut, you'll have to log in AS Cinna now.
Back to top Go down
Emlyn
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:22 am

Got it and I'm fine without an avatar, thanks.
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:25 am

Octavia, the silver parachute is the perfect tantalizing touch... Hopefully they will fall over themselves to have one land for them tonight!
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:26 am

I want to keep Caeser, whoever it is.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:28 am

I've been duly impressed.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:02 pm

Okay Spectators.

Based on the Day's events, you'll each be given a mystery gift to give to the Tribute of your choice. Use the remainder of the day to determine who will win your spoils.

Post here to tell me who gets your gift. Once you decide, the gift will be sent instantaneously...or as soon as we can give it. Depending on your Tribute's needs, your gift may have a direct impact on their survival TODAY.
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:02 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
Octavia, the silver parachute is the perfect tantalizing touch... Hopefully they will fall over themselves to have one land for them tonight!

I thought they needed a reminder as to why it's important to keep us entertained. Ok, ME entertained.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:35 pm

Look, if DP doesn't get a prize from one of you guys for that comic, I may just give it to him myself. Yay!
Back to top Go down
Emlyn
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:59 pm

Amp is DP? That makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:23 pm

He's my mafia nemesis - I vote for him Day 1, I don't gift him with things.

Since his comic was devoted to Caesar, maybe he'd be a good gifter? I'm thinking Peeta... or Carruns. But Peeta is in the danger zone and it might be interesting to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Arrow The Tribute of my choice is Peeta. I need to get this in before EOD because I really need to get back to work.
Back to top Go down
shimel
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:16 pm

Give my vote to Amp...he's who was getting it anyway.
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:12 pm

I'm torn. I'm not sure what Thresh is playing at, I kind of want to see what happens. Same with Gimp. If he really posses said suicide bomb it would bring a different element to the game. I choose.... ugh. Carr. I guess I really liked that shake. Amp was amazing as well, but Bluelavia has him covered.
Back to top Go down
Moses
Papas frías
Moses

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:20 pm

Hey, I browsed, but I still don't quite understand how this game is played because I didn't read closely enough.

Give my gift to the person they really want dead.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:43 pm

Haymitch wrote:
Hey, I browsed, but I still don't quite understand how this game is played because I didn't read closely enough.

Give my gift to the person they really want dead.

You are the drunkest mentor ever.

Get your act together!

Pick a person.
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:00 pm

Last I looked they really wanted to kill Gimp or Thresh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Capitol Spectators   Welcome Capitol Spectators Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Capitol Spectators
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: Capitol Spectators-
Jump to: