The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day Seven - The Feast

Go down 
+11
Talos
kelly
Albert B
Foxface
Celtic
Lady Shyka
Katniss
Neptune
Spinal
Jennie
bad_jon.
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:38 am

...asking for a friend.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:39 am

Speak of the devil.....

How does an invisible person even have any friends? Tell me that, my dear.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:44 am

Also, I know it is no longer relevant, but I for one am very glad that this was not the world's deadliest game of tic-tac-toe. The Alliance would have claimed victory days ago:

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Hgmap
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:44 am

Neptune wrote:
Speak of the devil.....

How does an invisible person even have any friends? Tell me that, my dear.
They can't see me but they feel my presence, just as my opponents feel my breath on the backs of their necks.

Last edited by Marvel on Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:47 am

Ah, I thought I caught a whiff of that yesterday.

Next time you're around, just ask. I have enough mints for the both of us.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:49 am

Neptune wrote:
Ah, I thought I caught a whiff of that yesterday.

Next time you're around, just ask. I have enough mints for the both of us.
short term problem

Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:51 am

Bad diet? There isn't much point to surviving if you're just killing yourself with what you eat! Try some fish. Nice and lean, good source of protein. You'll thank me. Assuming you live long enough, of course.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:11 am

Thanks Rick Smile
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:22 am

Tributes, another day has come to an end, and with it we have lost our most accomplished artist, Amp. May his spirit live on to see the end of these games.

You have all been invited to a feast. You are so near one another in the arena that you can hear the scream of each other's nightmares.

Tell me, how has this new development altered your perceptions of one another? When the cannons next fire who will we see in the sky?
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:04 am

I tossed my sand in Cato's face yesterday. Since Cato had 100 million items, i'm thinking at least one of them was blocked. I had no control over which one.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:51 am

You have all been invited to a feast. You are so near one another in the arena that you can hear the scream of each other's nightmares. Tell me, how has this new development altered your perceptions of one another?

Most of them eat like animals. I'm assuming now that they were raised in barns.

Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:43 am

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
Tell me, how has this new development altered your perceptions of one another? When the cannons next fire who will we see in the sky?

My perception remains unaltered. I prepare for the best opponent possible. If they fall short of that standard, then my victory will simply require less effort. I will not risk, however, underestimating them and ultimately disgracing my district. That is unthinkable. And so, until proven otherwise, I perceive each and every one of them to be the mightiest of warriors.

You ask and I shall answer. Until the visages of Cato and Octave are seen glimmering in that night sky, the rest of us Tributes are fighting not to survive, but to survive a little longer. They must be dealt with, and soon.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:47 am

Does that cat have a frisbee in its mouth?
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:53 am

Marvel wrote:
Does that cat have a frisbee in its mouth?

Dialogue bubble.

As I said, they can't speak up for themselves.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:58 am

I bet a cat could catch a frisbee if it wanted to.

Claudius, is there an easy way to search your words on this board? I want to give them their proper respect, but I don't have an infinite amount of time to invest.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:59 am

With the "search" above (next to memberlist), you can kinda search like the old old VA board, but it's not perfect.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:01 am

You want mine? Have me repeat them. I love nothing more than the sound of my own voice.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:02 am

Seneca Crane wrote:
With the "search" above (next to memberlist), you can kinda search like the old old VA board, but it's not perfect.
ty!
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:11 am

I sense a feeble attempt to win your affections, Claudius.

Pathetic. And he is going about it all wrong. We all know you're very wise, so it stands to reason your words will reflect that wisdom radiantly. There is no need to investigate and quote your words. Rather, she should be appealing to your self-perceived weakness. Medium-handsome? Laughable. To me you are a very good looking man. A cross between Zeus and a stern Donald Sutherland. I can see that appealing to ladies all across the land.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:24 am

You can win my affections, Marvel. I am currently affection-less.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:25 am

Was there anyone in the book who didn't want anyone to die ever?
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:26 am

Seneca Crane wrote:

I'm afraid that is the one battle I can not win.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:28 am

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 The_hunger_games_cato

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Glossy_3d_blue_ampersand

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Green-eye-thumb6211183

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Will-smith

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Bees1

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Victorious_S1V2_e
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:29 am

Neptune wrote:
I sense a feeble attempt to win your affections, Claudius.

Pathetic. And he is going about it all wrong. We all know you're very wise, so it stands to reason your words will reflect that wisdom radiantly. There is no need to investigate and quote your words. Rather, she should be appealing to your self-perceived weakness. Medium-handsome? Laughable. To me you are a very good looking man. A cross between Zeus and a stern Donald Sutherland. I can see that appealing to ladies all across the land.
Were I trying to curry favor, it would not be through hollow words or gestures. Claudius has known my trust and respect since well before I entered the arena and I would not disgrace these games with irrelevant flattery.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:30 am

I imagined Cato looking more like Karofsky from Glee and less like Peter Pan.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:30 am

Will Smith and Jerry Seinfeld will be victorious in making underage kids hungry?
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:31 am

Seneca Crane wrote:
I will dogsit!

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Dignan
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:34 am

Snooki wouldn't last a day here, btw.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:35 am

Neptune wrote:
Will Smith and Jerry Seinfeld will be victorious in making underage kids hungry?
I got "I will be going to the movies!"
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:35 am

godDAMN that's a handsome dog
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:39 am

He'd make a great companion in the Arena.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:39 am

Seneca Crane wrote:

I know this beautiful woman named K e l l y. She has a big fluffy dog, she loves Wes Anderson movies, and she's a big fan of 90's wrestlers. When I get out of here, I'll introduce you.

Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:44 am

I don't think we're ever getting out of here.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:45 am

Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:46 am

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
He'd make a great companion in the Arena.

YOU SHUT THAT FACE

Cato, she sounds like a real peach. I bet she would hate my beard.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:48 am

Seneca Crane wrote:
Cato, she sounds like a real peach. I bet she would hate my beard.

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Il_570xN.314977576
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:49 am

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
Tributes, another day has come to an end, and with it we have lost our most accomplished artist, Amp. May his spirit live on to see the end of these games.

You have all been invited to a feast. You are so near one another in the arena that you can hear the scream of each other's nightmares.

Fuck off, Violet Beauregarde.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:51 am

Cordelia wrote:
Who was supposed to block Cato that didn't? Or who guarded him? I thought for sure it would have been a lot bloodier today than it was.

I believe Arbor said he would. He either didn't block Cato, or someone blocked Arbor.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:51 am

Well, I think we know who the Sponsor Kill will be in the write-up tonight.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:52 am

Neptune wrote:
Seneca Crane wrote:

I'm afraid that is the one battle I can not win.

One never wins a battle he does not enter.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:52 am

Cato wrote:
Does anyone else find it interesting that someone had an item meant for someone to have when the game was down to 2 people but now we lost all our items? I think the lack of bloodshed has annoyed the spectators.
I don't find it interesting in the least.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:54 am

Caesar Flickerman wrote:

I believe it was Neptunes screams I heard last night. They were the soundtrack to my dream. I obviously dreamed of victory in the arena.

I for one welcome the close quarters. I was previously worried it would be difficult for me to ever leave the fields of flowers. My most worthy opponents appear to be here at this time and I would be honored to battle with each of them.

I am well stocked thanks to my lovely sponsors and should I be fortunate enough to win immunity this night, it will ensure victory over those who wish death to Clove and myself. I believe many will be gunning for us tonight because of the favor I have held with the capitol and the sponsors. Many of them decided late in the game that this was not just about surviving but also being entertaining. I have done my best to do both since day 1.

Marvel, you were in my sights for far too long. Should I win immunity this night, you will be my target.
Neptune, your charity, like my own, give a voice to those who need it. A loss to you would be respectable.
Katniss, you have skated through this entire game with little to no effort on your own part. I wish you death this night because you are not worthy of the win.
Octave, you have been very active, entertaining, and resourceful. I wish to know your true identity so that I may give you the proper respect you deserve.
Cordelia, you are the under the radar type. I don't even see a single attack against you this entire game. Perhaps if Clove wins immunity this night, the opportunity should be used to attack you.
Foxface, had Holden not been such a train wreck, you would have been dead day 1. You're living on borrowed time.
Arbor, thanks for the tents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Seven - The Feast
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Arena-
Jump to: