The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day Seven - The Feast

Go down 
+11
Talos
kelly
Albert B
Foxface
Celtic
Lady Shyka
Katniss
Neptune
Spinal
Jennie
bad_jon.
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:58 am

Cato wrote:
Caesar Flickerman wrote:
You have all been invited to a feast. You are so near one another in the arena that you can hear the scream of each other's nightmares.

Tell me, how has this new development altered your perceptions of one another? When the cannons next fire who will we see in the sky?

I believe it was Neptunes screams I heard last night. They were the soundtrack to my dream. I obviously dreamed of victory in the arena.

I for one welcome the close quarters. I was previously worried it would be difficult for me to ever leave the fields of flowers. My most worthy opponents appear to be here at this time and I would be honored to battle with each of them.

I am well stocked thanks to my lovely sponsors and should I be fortunate enough to win immunity this night, it will ensure victory over those who wish death to Clove and myself. I believe many will be gunning for us tonight because of the favor I have held with the capitol and the sponsors. Many of them decided late in the game that this was not just about surviving but also being entertaining. I have done my best to do both since day 1.

Marvel, you were in my sights for far too long. Should I win immunity this night, you will be my target.
Neptune, your charity, like my own, give a voice to those who need it. A loss to you would be respectable.
Katniss, you have skated through this entire game with little to no effort on your own part. I wish you death this night because you are not worthy of the win.
Octave, you have been very active, entertaining, and resourceful. I wish to know your true identity so that I may give you the proper respect you deserve.
Cordelia, you are the under the radar type. I don't even see a single attack against you this entire game. Perhaps if Clove wins immunity this night, the opportunity should be used to attack you.
Foxface, had Holden not been such a train wreck, you would have been dead day 1. You're living on borrowed time.
Arbor, thanks for the tents.

Well played, clerk.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:00 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Marvel wrote:
Angelina Jolie could survive.

She already looks hungry.

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Angelina-jolie-620_2151514b

Agreed. Her leg got all the attention but it's her arms that worried me.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:02 pm

Octave wrote:
How demoralizing. Actual punishment should be doled out, not just admonishment.

Perhaps you should be punished for continually estimating that all the facts of the game are yours to be known.

We are the parents, you are the children. Let us do the parenting.

I was merely trolling for information.

Your response was as I expected it to be.

/butthurt
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:05 pm

Cato wrote:
Accelerated days are always controversial.

In a game like this, where it is simply less crucial to hold discussion in the main thread, it does, however, seem more appealing. After Day Seven, what are the remaining Tributes' thoughts on moving things a little faster? What is most ideal?

I'm ok with it if Clove is ok with it.

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Fonzie1
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:07 pm

As of last night at midnight, only three sponsors had correctly signed up for the board and identified their Tribute of choice. This is a grave disappointment.

No one's even going to ask...?
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:08 pm

We've come to know better
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:10 pm

Am I truly such a tight-lipped miser?
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:10 pm

Kathie Lee and Hoda started their show today talking about people who freeze dry their pets when they die. Basically it's taxidermy.

Perpetual Pet

It unnerves me just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:13 pm

oh gee, cato doesnt like my participation. wonder who she could be.

so fucking typical.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:14 pm

Carr wrote:
You can't - a couple days ago I wanted to both use an item and a gift from the sponsors and was told that both could not happen

Thanks. So I'm not crazy after all. (I figured I just misread the rules.)
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:16 pm

Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:18 pm

Katniss wrote:

so fucking typical.

I'm wondering, too. Who do you suspect?
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:19 pm

Who is Marvel?

Who am I?

24601!
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:26 pm

I thought the answer was 42
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:27 pm

Carr wrote:
Ok, I admit I couldn't remember which of Octave or Arbor was the planned block on Cato - so it was Arbor. Still, the question remains what the hell happened.

Are Cato and Clove the only pair left? Because if so the rest of us need to focus ALL our resources there today.

What did you do yesterday, Carr?
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:28 pm

Who is Marvel?

Who am I?

24601!

Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:29 pm

Katniss wrote:

so fucking typical.

Aww, this must be D r e n a or R u t h. Further proving the point that it's not me, it's you. Even your veiled identity doesn't protect you from my mafia distaste.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:30 pm

Probably your crotch. In fact, I'm sure it's your crotch.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:31 pm

Well nobody was near me and as everyone saw I only have short-range weapons, so I guarded myself. If I knew Arbor was going to flake out I would have happily used a block for the cause.
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:35 pm

your distaste is simply jealousy, dear bitch. you are like crap on my shoe.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:41 pm

Thanks for the personal attack. I didn't realize you were so petty. This is mafia. Get over yourself.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:45 pm

Octave wrote:

I'm beginning to think you're not who I thought you were.
Who do you think? I'm not even being mysterious!
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:45 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
Tell me, how has this new development altered your perceptions of one another?

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 No-yes-480

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Change

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 They

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 487734185v2147483647_480x480_Front_Color-Black_padToSquare-true

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Still

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Loser

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
When the cannons next fire who will we see in the sky?

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 NEPTUNE
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:55 pm

Clove: "No change, they are still losers."
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:57 pm

Guys keep in mind, whoever wins, our whole team wins with us.

The rest will just be dead and not have a gift certificate or have donated to a charity from Hunger Games is all.

(I swear to god had I known about the gift certificate I would have taken off this whole week.)
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:59 pm

So will y'all be attacking Neptune, or is this a clever bluff?
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:03 pm

Marvel wrote:
So will y'all be attacking Neptune, or is this a clever bluff?

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 8727148-isolated-beautiful-girl-shrugs-her-shoulders
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:11 pm

Clove and I will be guarded. Attack whomever you'd like, Marvel.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:14 pm

Quote :
Taking bets now...how many Tributes are going to bite the dust tonight? And who do you think they'll be?
Neptune, Marvel, and Katniss

Quote :
If you were making a Pinterest board for the 74th Annual Hunger Games, what are the top five images/links you'd be sure to stick a tack in?
http://www.jansport.com - Do it yourself Hunger Games backpacks.
http://www.ehow.com/info_7854516_activities-children-understand-hunger.html - Hunger is not just something in a book.
http://www.ehow.com/way_5304988_diy-water-distiller.html - Do it yourself water distiller.
http://hungergamesfangroup.deviantart.com/ Hunger Games fan-art

Fan-made videos

Quote :
What three celebrities do you think would have the best chance in the Arena?
Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Media-28030-98257
He'll never starve because he drinks his own urine.

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Clip_image001
Dude survived a plane crash and went on to make a bomb ass album, "Can a Drummer get Some?"

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Marky
Because if he was on that plane September 11th those people would have lived.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:30 pm

Carr wrote:
Well nobody was near me and as everyone saw I only have short-range weapons, so I guarded myself. If I knew Arbor was going to flake out I would have happily used a block for the cause.

I repeat. I did not flake out. I used my block on Cato. What incentive would I have to lie about this? Cato's continued presence in this game lessons my chances for victory.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:33 pm

Octave wrote:
btw, who did you decide to communicate privately with?

I sent a message introducing myself, properly, to Cordelia. Excusing her lack of sportsmanship and fishing know-how, I still felt that was the right thing to do.

Unfortunately, I've been stripped of all items, including the Jabberjay. There wasn't even time for a response.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:36 pm

So, Cato and Clove both want me dead.

Interesting. The power duo has shown themselves and spoken out against me......prematurely.

They may be powerful, fellow Tributes, but they still bleed like ordinary men. Lets work together and prove it, and may the finest of US go on to win these games. But them? May they rot.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:39 pm

As of last night at midnight, only three sponsors had correctly signed up for the board and identified their Tribute of choice. This is a grave disappointment.

I'm truly sorry to hear this. As I told you, my people spend most of their time at sea. They have no interest in these games or sponsoring any of us tributes. Any showing would have been cursory in nature, and the Capitol deserves more from us.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:41 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:

Tell me, how has this new development altered your perceptions of one another?

No alterations. Everyone is just doing what they can to survive.

Quote :
When the cannons next fire who will we see in the sky?

The pairs need to be split up, so seeing any of those four will please me.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:50 pm

Quote :
What three celebrities do you think would have the best chance in the Arena?

Chuck Norris. (He's Chuck Norris)
Lucy Lawless (Hello, she's Xena, Warrior Princess)
Steve O (no explanation needed)
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:52 pm

this book sounds so freaking wrong.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:54 pm

Cato wrote:
Clove and I will be guarded. Attack whomever you'd like, Marvel.
I can't attack anyone, I didn't do the scavenger hunt. Maybe I can learn to kill through arm wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:54 pm

Cato wrote:
Clove: "No change, they are still losers."

If you have to translate for them, maybe they should suck less at this.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:08 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
Tributes, another day has come to an end, and with it we have lost our most accomplished artist, Amp. May his spirit live on to see the end of these games.

You have all been invited to a feast. You are so near one another in the arena that you can hear the scream of each other's nightmares.

Tell me, how has this new development altered your perceptions of one another? When the cannons next fire who will we see in the sky?

Nothing has changed. They must all be watched still today. I expect there will be blood tonight, many faces will float across the sky.

Katniss wrote:
hey i have been thinking. lets all kill cato. he can't possibly have enough blocks on him at this point.

People with shots should do it. If she doesn't have immunity. Do we get notice of who has it?

Accelerated days are always controversial.

In a game like this, where it is simply less crucial to hold discussion in the main thread, it does, however, seem more appealing. After Day Seven, what are the remaining Tributes' thoughts on moving things a little faster? What is most ideal?

I'm fine with that.

Octave wrote:
Kathie Lee and Hoda started their show today talking about people who freeze dry their pets when they die. Basically it's taxidermy.

Perpetual Pet

It unnerves me just thinking about it.

I love my dogs, but when they go I don't want them sitting around the house freeze dried. That's just odd.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:09 pm

Cato wrote:
Katniss wrote:

so fucking typical.

Aww, this must be D r e n a or R u t h. Further proving the point that it's not me, it's you. Even your veiled identity doesn't protect you from my mafia distaste.

I've been reading Katniss all along as the former. I had thought the latter may have been one of our sponsors (Octavia?). I'm probably wrong.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:11 pm

So, do we think we need blocks on both Clove AND Cato today? One could be guarding the other (which is what also could have happened yesterday)
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:14 pm

Cordelia wrote:
Do we get notice of who has it?

So glad you asked.

Each of the three identified sponsors came from a different tribute.

Plutarch, in his porcine wisdom, has suggested this be considered a stalemate. No one will get the immunity. Perhaps you expected a more "fair" decision, but these games were never promised to be fair. In fact, quite the opposite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Seven - The Feast
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Arena-
Jump to: