The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day Seven - The Feast

Go down 
+11
Talos
kelly
Albert B
Foxface
Celtic
Lady Shyka
Katniss
Neptune
Spinal
Jennie
bad_jon.
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:15 pm

well, i wasnt trying to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:17 pm

Quote :
What three celebrities do you think would have the best chance in the Arena?

My boy, Manny Puig:
Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Mp1ub

Senor Survivor, Ozzy Lusth:
Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Oz1v

The Obvious King:
Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Mg1w
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:17 pm

neptune, those are perfect.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:19 pm

Katniss wrote:
neptune, those are perfect.

Thanks!

(I see Manny often. We get coffee and croquettas at the same spots)
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:22 pm

never heard of him actually. but damn, alligator. ive always wanted to wrestle one.

and ozzy. well, king.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:25 pm

So you're thinking the only thing that kept Ozzy from winning fake survivor was that he wasn't allowed to kill?
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:28 pm

Katniss wrote:
never heard of him actually. but damn, alligator. ive always wanted to wrestle one.

Oh, he's a crazy Cuban guy. Been on a bunch of shows, like MTV's Wild Boys. He wrestles alligators.....underwater.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQTp9nN802M
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:29 pm

Marvel wrote:
So you're thinking the only thing that kept Ozzy from winning fake survivor was that he wasn't allowed to kill?

He struggles at the political game. If it was simply "kill and eat", he would have wrapped it up before Probst was able to get back to his trailer to change shirts.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:31 pm

Neptune wrote:

He struggles at the political game. If it was simply "kill and eat", he would have wrapped it up before my crotch Probst was able to get back to his trailer to change shirts.
Does he have the killer instinct? I only saw him on the last one, but he seemed pretty emotionally soft (to me). I like him, but I think I could probably kill him.

JK, OZZY.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:32 pm

3 glaring and unexplainable omissions

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Bruce-campbell

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Mick_foley

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Malcolm_reynolds
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:33 pm

UPDATE: If you attack someone and they're guarded, you'll steal an item from their backpack. BOOM.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:36 pm

Marvel wrote:
Does he have the killer instinct? I only saw him on the last one, but he seemed pretty emotionally soft (to me). I like him, but I think I could probably kill him.

Oh, he was just a shade of his former self in this last one. He requires better physical competition to bring out the best of him.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Capt. Mal, yes.
Nathan Fillion? No.

Humor will only get him so far in the Arena.
I believe you misread the instructions, Carr.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:40 pm

Underestimate those who others loathe to harm at your own peril.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:40 pm

Did Amps death teach you NOTHING?

*eyes glisten, tear forms*
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:51 pm

damnit carrrrrr!!! you know my love for hacksaw is unbreakable.

Back to top Go down
Foxface
Papas frías
Foxface

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:56 pm

Neptune wrote:
Did Amps death teach you NOTHING?

*eyes glisten, tear forms*

YEAH! *leaves thread again*
Back to top Go down
Foxface
Papas frías
Foxface

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:58 pm

Marvel wrote:
For Hunger Games Pinterest

Can we stop trying to make Pinterest happen? It already exists in a less cluttered, tv gif-y form called Tumblr.
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:59 pm

Tributes, you have learned many things about the other Districts in Panem since your time in the arena. Some tributes have been more detailed than others on where they come from.

If you were given the chance to visit another District, which would it be and why? Who would you take with you?
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:01 pm

The elixir of the victors, for those interested:

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Cf1hs
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:06 pm

So are people just going off half-cocked again? Because that's what it seems like and we're just 2 hours from EOD. Clearly if we want to get through the defenses of some of the more stocked backpacks here we need to come at them from all sides.
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:07 pm

Neptune wrote:
The elixir of the victors, for those interested:

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Cf1hs

Neptune, you make frothy warm beverages as well? This would go perfect with your aforementioned dessert. I would be delighted to share both with you at the Victor's table.
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:07 pm

i would visit whomevers district has a day spa. my nails are destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:10 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
Neptune, you make frothy warm beverages as well? This would go perfect with your aforementioned dessert. I would be delighted to share both with you at the Victor's table.

I've marked my calendar, dear Caesar. I look forward it greatly!
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:14 pm

I was just watching Peyton Manning getting released. He was all choked up, kind of touching. Almost like the first time Farve retired.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:14 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:

If you were given the chance to visit another District, which would it be and why? Who would you take with you?

I would bring my siblings to District 1, to show them what is possible and that it is not some far-off mystical place where creatures and beings of urban legends reside - that people, real flesh blood & bone, can not only reach such a place but thrive and that it is possible for us to do the same. They hear me when I say it now, but I can tell they don't burn with the belief in its truth as I do. I think it would do them a lot of good and, who knows, it may be a glimpse of what they will be up against in future runnings of The Games.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:15 pm

Carr wrote:
So are people just going off half-cocked again? Because that's what it seems like and we're just 2 hours from EOD. Clearly if we want to get through the defenses of some of the more stocked backpacks here we need to come at them from all sides.
I think that anyone who can should fire at Cato, since he/she didn't get immunity and if you fire and she's guarded, you get an item. You almost can't lose.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:17 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:

Caesar, I believe that my specialized knowledge of the sea could be most beneficial in District 6. I could provide them with detailed accounts of my voyages, and we could apply the lessons learned from my experiences to make more efficient and useful methods of transportation for all to enjoy. And, as a lowly Tribute, I'd be honored if Seneca would accompany me on this journey. Surely such a forceful and authoritative presence would ensure success.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:21 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
Tributes, you have learned many things about the other Districts in Panem since your time in the arena. Some tributes have been more detailed than others on where they come from.

I'd visit District 4 and hope that Neptune would offer his hospitality, since I know he cooks lobster. I'd invite Katniss to join me because I know she hasn't had many decent meals in her life and if she catches something with her bow and arrow, we can have surf & turf.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:22 pm

Neptune wrote:
And, as a lowly Tribute, I'd be honored if Seneca would accompany me on this journey. Surely such a forceful and authoritative presence would ensure success.
Oh dammit, I didn't think of that.
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:23 pm

Marvel wrote:
Caesar Flickerman wrote:

I'd visit District 4 and hope that Neptune would offer his hospitality, since I know he cooks lobster. I'd invite Katniss to join me because I know she hasn't had many decent meals in her life and if she catches something with her bow and arrow, we can have surf & turf.

deal. mmmm rabbit.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:23 pm

Carr wrote:
Caesar Flickerman wrote:

I would bring my siblings to District 1, to show them what is possible and that it is not some far-off mystical place where creatures and beings of urban legends reside - that people, real flesh blood & bone, can not only reach such a place but thrive and that it is possible for us to do the same.
I'd welcome you were I still alive.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:24 pm

Foxface wrote:
Can we stop trying to make Pinterest happen? It already exists in a less cluttered, tv gif-y form called Tumblr.

Bite your tongue, Foxface. Pinterest is the official website of The Capitol and the only thing that keeps us entertained between bouts of slaughtering children at the Hunger Games. The districts would do well to appreciate our distraction and hope it never goes away.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:26 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:

I too like the place Neptune has described by the sea so I would go to District 4. I would take my dogs with me since I have been away from them for much too long.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:48 pm

just remember: everyone busy attacking Clove and I will be vulnerable to attack, themselves. Why gain an item when you can eliminate an opponent you'll need to face later?
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:54 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:

If you were given the chance to visit another District, which would it be and why?

District 13. You know why.

Who would you take with you?

You and your mother. So she could watch you die.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:55 pm

Now where was I?
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:58 pm

Octave wrote:
Caesar Flickerman wrote:

If you were given the chance to visit another District, which would it be and why?

District 13. You know why.
Damn, I wish I had said that.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:58 pm

Octave wrote:
Now where was I?

Digging your own grave?

Last edited by Neptune on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:03 pm

Marvel wrote:
Octave wrote:

I'm beginning to think you're not who I thought you were.
Who do you think? I'm not even being mysterious!

Ms. Irony was my initial assumption.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:05 pm

I'd visit District 4. I love the water.
Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 71658_1455713428902_1115331115_31057186_7112676_n
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:06 pm

I thought S I was Octavia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Seven - The Feast
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Arena-
Jump to: