The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day Three - Scavenging

Go down 
+20
Lorene
Cable
Aramid
new bird
Lady Shyka
Foxface
Katniss
Neptune
Gargoyle Geek
shimel
Rue
forehead
Celtic
SweetIrony!
Jennie
jennifer
Dileo33
Spinal
Poker
bad_jon.
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

Day Three - Scavenging Empty
PostSubject: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:12 pm

Day Two Results:

Four cannon shots.

Day Three - Scavenging ZfNx6Z

Day Three - Scavenging XVwBgj

Will edit in other two deaths later. Sorry?

Village Lynch: Gimp (Village)
Suicide Bomb: Peeta (Alliance)
Village Lynch: Thresh (Village)
Alliance Lynch 1: Marvel (Failed)
Alliance Lynch 2: Carr (Failed)
Attacked: Holden (Alliance)
Attacked: Carr (Failed)
Poisoned: Cable
Poison death: Neptune (Failed)
Pepper Sprayed: Foxface

Public Item Search: Cato
Primary Item: Sword, The alliance maker. At any point during Day One, send me the names of two other tributes who will be invited to join you on your special board. There you will work together and share resources to bring down the remaining tributes. If one of your teammates is killed, you will be able to send an invitation to another tribute to replace your lost member. There is no guarantee your invitations will be accepted. This sword represents your recruitment ability. If stolen, you will no longer be able to recruit.
Backpack 1: Tent (x2): Sleeping in your tent will guard you or your target from all attacks.
Backpack 2: Empty
Backpack 3: Empty
Backpack 4: Empty
Backpack 5: Empty
Token: Black Obsidian. As long as you have this token, it will take two attacks in a single day or three consecutive days of single attacks to kill you.

Due to Peeta’s death, Katniss has become the Girl On Fire. She cannot be killed for the next three days.

Map Results:
A1:
A2: Foxface, Amp, Raile
A3: Cable, Aspen, Marvel
B1: Arbor
B2: Clove, Rush, Katniss, Aramid, Claire
B3: Cordelia
C1: Carr, Neptune, Cato
C2: Quiona
C3:

Seneca is hiding from dangerous tornadoes right now, so it may be some time before you get individual PMed results.

Last edited by Claudius Templesmith on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:13 pm

To those of you who remain: Now is the time to gather supplies.

No one will force you to join The Capitol, but you are encouraged to view its propaganda (www.twitter.com/Hunger_Games74) if you wish to continue your survival.

This is a scavenger hunt. You will have the weekend to complete the task, but you are encouraged to take unique photos that represent the list of items we would like you to find to stay alive. Throughout the weekend, we’ll post more on Twitter, so follow along...but begin now with these few items:

Mockingjay
Bread
Berries
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:15 pm

Three Silver Parachutes float from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:19 pm

I snatch a Silver Parachute.

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:20 pm

So, looking at those results and Cato's description.

It looks like we killed two of his alliance members.

Just him left today.

Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:20 pm

Who ever did the public reveal good job!!!

!Cato

I would ask any tributes near to Cato to try to steal from him also!
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:22 pm

Well I guess that explains the alliance.

!Cato

Can someone with an attack ability attack him please?

I'm also thinking Carr has one powerful token saving her from all these attacks.
Back to top Go down
jennifer
Papas frías
jennifer

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:23 pm

thanks, dicks.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:24 pm

Shoot, Cato also has that tent that will save her from all attacks.

Neptune - does your net just block movement or can you block an item?
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:26 pm

I shall endure and Marvel shall perish in my place.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:26 pm

Arbor wrote:
I'm also thinking Carr has one powerful token saving her from all these attacks.

If they only had three people, the protective tokens kind of help to explain the two lynches each day.

Also that's a 12.5% ratio, plus with all the failed and guarded results, they might have needed them to win.

Last edited by Claire on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:27 pm

*grabs a silver parachute*
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:27 pm

*runs*
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:33 pm

I take a Silver Parachute.

!Cato
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:34 pm

Clove wrote:
I would ask any tributes near to Cato to try to steal from him also!

I literally couldn't be further away from him Mad

If anyone has a block then they need to hit Cato with it, we also need to attack him twice to kill him, fucking defensive powers that he has Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:36 pm

Will Cato be able to recruit to replace her fallen teammates and use the tent for a guard?

I still don't have any backpack items so I don't know if they can be used simultaneously with the primary item.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:37 pm

Arbor wrote:

Not token-related actually (at least if we're differentiating tokens and items), but it allowed me take in any attempt on me on any one day (in this case yesterday) and make it a resource for me today. Waiting to find out just exactly what I get for it, but if you wanted to know why I was fairly sharp-tongued yesterday there you go...drawing fire is just plain fun.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:38 pm

Called it

!Cato

And I bet Katniss is one of em too, if not Carr.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:39 pm

Also, not for nothing but so far, all four alliance lynches have failed.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:40 pm

Arbor wrote:
Will Cato be able to recruit to replace her fallen teammates and use the tent for a guard?

I still don't have any backpack items so I don't know if they can be used simultaneously with the primary item.

I think so, if I understand these right then you can use your primary item, move to another square and do one of the options outlined below

Quote :
12. Okay, so you’ve got your daily power and your travelling instructions to submit each day. There’s one more option available to you when you submit your powers. Your inventory. Items will play a vital role in your survival. But you can’t carry an unlimited amount. See your assignment to learn how much you can carry. Each day you can choose to:

1. Use an item.
2. Steal from another player if they are in your location.
3. Drop an item in your inventory.
4. Search your location for an item.
5. Protect one item in your inventory from being stolen.
6. Give an item to another player, regardless of location.
Back to top Go down
shimel
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:47 pm

T-minus 17 hours or so to get your photos in, maggots.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:49 pm

Rue wrote:
Called it

And I bet Katniss is one of em too, if not Carr.

It says he can recruit two people there on the first day and both Peeta and...Holden?...showed up as alliance.

edit: yeah it was Holden ( I couldn't see the top post when I first posted).

Unless they started with more than one person, but given they have two attacks a day and lots of protections, it seems unlikely.

Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:08 pm

Aspen wrote:
I think so, if I understand these right then you can use your primary item, move to another square and do one of the options outlined below

You have it right.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:09 pm

Claire wrote:
Three Silver Parachutes float from the sky.

OOOOH.

New players? Or food drops?

Is this Hunger Games or LOST?

Last edited by Neptune on Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:11 pm

*falls to her knees*

I will avenge you.

!cato
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:12 pm

I submitted a move. Not sure why I am still in the same spot.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:12 pm

Arbor wrote:

Movement. I stop them from moving on the map that day.

And I targeted Arbor yesterday, but he seemed to have moved. So either he has other abilities, or the poison effects my ability to toss the damn thing.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:14 pm

C1: Gimp, Carr, Neptune, Arbor, Cato

The people who can do a close range attack or try to steal the sword.

I believe some people have ranged attacks as well.

Cato will have to choose to use his tent, protect his sword (you know someone is going to make a grab for it) or give it to someone else.

The people standing next to him are in a bad position. We won't know if someone steals the sword so they are going to be suspect.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:15 pm

I'm in the same square as Cato. I'll keep that sucker still for someone.

Assuming I live, of course. That "Failed" doesn't mean I'm not poisoned any more, if you catch my drift. H-E-L-P.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:16 pm

Neptune wrote:
Arbor wrote:

Movement. I stop them from moving on the map that day.

And I targeted Arbor yesterday, but he seemed to have moved. So either he has other abilities, or the poison effects my ability to toss the damn thing.

I don't think your the only one with movement powers either. Yesterday you blocked me but my destination was shifted (submitted C2 but tried to get to B1) as well. I was assured it wasn't a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:17 pm

I'm confused on something.

I protected myself day 1 and searched the area day 2 (FOR NOTHING), so I dont know.

When you try to steal, can you specify who/what? I kinda assumed you'd just jack someone nearby at random (which is partially why I didnt attempt it).
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:19 pm

2. Steal from another player if they are in your location.

Just who
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:21 pm

Oh. That makes it easier.

Everyone that can hurt Cato, do it.

Everyone in the same square, steal from him.

He cant stop us all.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:30 pm

Neptune wrote:
Oh. That makes it easier.

Everyone that can hurt Cato, do it.

Everyone in the same square, steal from him.

He cant stop us all.

If the sword gets stolen, there will be a new sheriff in town.
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:46 pm

if we submitted and were blocked would it show up as no submission?
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:01 pm

Katniss wrote:
if we submitted and were blocked would it show up as no submission?

I can only speak of being blocked from trying to move. It showed that way on my assignment page.

ETA: By "that way" I mean it showed as "Blocked"

ETA2: I just checked my assignment page and my results from yesterday changed. It no longer shows "Blocked". I guess that means that you won't see that you were blocked. Maybe they were working the kinks out?

Last edited by Quinoa on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:06 pm

Mockingjay
Day Three - Scavenging XP3ZF

Bread
Day Three - Scavenging 25CMI

Berries
Day Three - Scavenging JtsFU
Back to top Go down
Foxface
Papas frías
Foxface

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:08 pm

!Cato
Back to top Go down
Foxface
Papas frías
Foxface

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:08 pm

DIE MOTHER FUCKER, I'M BLINDED.
Back to top Go down
Foxface
Papas frías
Foxface

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:09 pm

THAT BREAD HAS BACON AND I WANT BACON BUT AM ALSO BLINDED.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:11 pm

Blind? Hysterical blindness maybe.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:26 pm

Yeah. Carr is safe as I doubt they'd lynch there own. Just caught that. Holden I can see being recruited. Who else? I am almost sure Katniss has to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Three - Scavenging
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Arena-
Jump to: