The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Muttations

Go down 
+11
Poker
Ana
Gargoyle Geek
Cable
Rue
Gimp
ASKEWD
jennifer
Lady Shyka
weeba
bad_jon.
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

Muttations - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:37 pm

Raile wrote:
What shitty timing. Never had time to answer my interview questions or participate in the scavenger hunt, or even freakin post to try and get some sponsor love to get an antidote. Oh well. Really liked the game though, Jon.

It was an honor trying to survive wit you Ralie. Im gonna root for Marvel, alliance ended or no.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:39 pm

Thanks for recruiting me, Peeta. Didn't see in my quick skim-through, did you ever reveal who you are? Hard to tell on the days with missing pictures.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:43 pm

Raile wrote:
Thanks for recruiting me, Peeta. Didn't see in my quick skim-through, did you ever reveal who you are? Hard to tell on the days with missing pictures.

... Did you ever say who you were?
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:47 pm

I'll get all the missing pictures added in tomorrow. No photoshop at home over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:48 pm

Peeta: the other Alliance leader?
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:48 pm

Peeta wrote:
Raile wrote:

... Did you ever say who you were?

Nope, but I've been paranoid all game that it was obvious as of day 1 who I was. I realized I jumped on the list making a little too quickly and had to stop doing so. And also avoided ever doing tallies. Wink
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:49 pm

Goddamn random day...

Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:50 pm

Yes, Peeta was our alliance leader. Who was sent to an early grave. Sad
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:51 pm

No... Shim? I thought that for a second, but neptune said... something, that made me think thrice.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:52 pm

Claire wrote:
Goddamn random day...

Yeah, that sucked. I thought I still had time...
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:53 pm

Raile wrote:

Stoopid. Stoopid stoopid stoopid. Why did I vote that way. It was a throw away vote nobody would have thought a second about.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:54 pm

[quote="Raile"]
Peeta wrote:
Nope, but I've been paranoid all game that it was obvious as of day 1 who I was. I realized I jumped on the list making a little too quickly and had to stop doing so. And also avoided ever doing tallies. Wink

I wondered, that list was ripped from me really quickly!
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:55 pm

Quinoa wrote:
Claire wrote:
Goddamn random day...

I was watching posts carefully to make sure I wasn't openly attacked and I only had the other alliance to be concerned with. I could have protected myself, but I pulled a James (Survivor reference). Such a low chance they would target me, since I was barely around (or so it appeared).

I wonder who they were really going for?

I think it was Neptune.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:55 pm

I think that was the day I was out shopping and missed EOD, right? And no, I'm not Shim. I'm the list maker who disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

Raile wrote:
I think that was the day I was out shopping and missed EOD, right? And no, I'm not Shim. I'm the list maker who disappeared.

JD Dad?

No way.

Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:56 pm

Peeta wrote:
Stoopid. Stoopid stoopid stoopid. Why did I vote that way. It was a throw away vote nobody would have thought a second about.

You got blow'd up?
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:57 pm

Quinoa wrote:
I wondered, that list was ripped from me really quickly!

I didn't mean to! I just wanted to update the info. And then realized how quickly I'd jumped on the list-making and stfu about it real quick.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:57 pm

Claire wrote:
Quinoa wrote:
I was watching posts carefully to make sure I wasn't openly attacked and I only had the other alliance to be concerned with. I could have protected myself, but I pulled a James (Survivor reference). Such a low chance they would target me, since I was barely around (or so it appeared).

I think it was Neptune.

I wonder if Jon will tell us. I'm wondering who they were going for. I also had a save in my bag so call me Jimmy too.

Last edited by Quinoa on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:58 pm

Claire wrote:
Raile wrote:

JD Dad?

No way.

Oh right, other than those who occasionally drag me back for games, I don't expect most to notice how little I'm around.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:58 pm

Raile wrote:

Ya... just saw that in the other thread. That you were gone.

,,, list maker ... list maker...

... I've got nothing.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:59 pm

Raile wrote:
Claire wrote:
Raile wrote:

JD Dad?

No way.

Oh right, other than those who occasionally drag me back for games, I don't expect most to notice how little I'm around.

I'm just kidding my crotch.

My crotch. Awesome.

I'm just kidding A N A
Wink

Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:00 pm

Quinoa wrote:
Peeta: the other Alliance leader?

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:01 pm

Claire, last I saw, Marvel had voted for lynching Cato. I left it up to him, knowing I was gonna die today.

And kidding your crotch? Razz
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:03 pm

Quinoa wrote:
Claire wrote:
Goddamn random day...

So that you know...and I guess all of you can know...Ceasar was/is my wife. She was really pulling for for you and was sad to see you go.

She seems to be liking everyone, but there have been a few standouts for her. Which has been kinda fun since she doesn't know anyone at all.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:03 pm

Claire wrote:
I'm just kidding A N A
Wink

Oh, of course!
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:04 pm

Peeta wrote:
Raile wrote:

No one believed Gimp! No one!
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:04 pm

Sorry Quin... missed that post.

HI A. N. A! STASH WEST CREW 4-EVA!

Last edited by Peeta on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

That's awesome, Jon! I really thought Caesar was just you on another name.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:05 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Quinoa wrote:
Claire wrote:
Goddamn random day...

So that you know...and I guess all of you can know...Ceasar was/is my wife. She was really pulling for for you and was sad to see you go.

She seems to be liking everyone, but there have been a few standouts for her. Which has been kinda fun since she doesn't know anyone at all.

Cool! She liked me?

So I got killed cause your the jealous type?
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:05 pm

I totally didn't believe Gimp at all. And wanted to kill him anyway. And who ARE you, Peeta?!
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:06 pm

Raile wrote:

Me too. That's really cool that she was involved.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:06 pm

Quinoa wrote:
Claire wrote:
Goddamn random day...

Neat. Pulled her into the fold.

How does she like the game? Any interest in playing a traditional styled mafia game in the future?

Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

Quinoa wrote:
Claire wrote:
Quinoa wrote:

I think it was Neptune.

I wonder if Jon will tell us. I'm wondering who they were going for. I also had a save in my bag so call me Jimmy too.

Both your saves would have been randomized, too. So...I mean...shitty randomizer. To be fair...the jackers were always built into the game. So, you can't actually blame the sponsors. They just went along with it.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

Peeta wrote:
Raile wrote:

No one believed Gimp! No one!

I believed him, I just thought it would be either first vote or random. Last vote never once crossed my mind.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

LOL I want a full list of everyone's names now. I've idly wondered since the game started, but now that I'm dead, I wanna really know. LO was the only one that I easily identified.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:08 pm

Raile wrote:
I totally didn't believe Gimp at all. And wanted to kill him anyway. And who ARE you, Peeta?!

The Stash west remark didnt do it for ya huh?
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:09 pm

I just realized I said I would bed Jon's wife. Eh, sorry about that!
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:09 pm

James is the only person I can even think of, but he (you?) said he'd left the board.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:11 pm

Raile wrote:
James is the only person I can even think of, but he (you?) said he'd left the board.

I did. And that shit shut down. Couldn't leave the same fate to this one before it even started.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:13 pm

Ah, well, glad to see you're not completely gone. Smile Wonder who Marvel is.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:16 pm

Raile wrote:

I warned her that if people got a little rude with her, this might be the reason. I got her started with a post or two because she was a little uneasy...but after the first couple of interviews, she let herself run free and had a blast with it. She'll be back eventually, but her work schedule sucks.

Quinoa wrote:
Cool! She liked me?

So I got killed cause your the jealous type?

Heh. She was digging your posts and was planning to help you along when you needed it. I joked that I could re-randomize your kill today, but she conceded that it wouldn't be fair.

Quinoa wrote:
Raile wrote:

Me too. That's really cool that she was involved.

Claire wrote:
Neat. Pulled her into the fold.

How does she like the game? Any interest in playing a traditional styled mafia game in the future?

I basically ran this game for her. I mean, I wanted to do it anyway, but she's a big, big fan and there's always been this nebulous notion of what "mafia" is because we rarely talk about it. So I asked her from the offset if she wanted to help me design the game. I think she was overwhelmed by the idea, but saw it as me offering to let her into this creepy little world we inhabit.

She's really enjoying what she's seen so far and has giggled at you guys way more than I expected her to. I figured she would give it a glance when I asked her to and then go back to cleaning or doing something worthwhile, but she's totally gotten sucked in with me when she's had the time. She did most of her interviews while I was at work.

I doubt she'd jump into a real game, but she's already asked if I'm planning to run the sequel to this game.

Raile wrote:
LOL I want a full list of everyone's names now. I've idly wondered since the game started, but now that I'm dead, I wanna really know. LO was the only one that I easily identified.

I don't care if you know who's who here, but I think I ought to keep the living players a secret for now.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:18 pm

Quinoa wrote:
I just realized I said I would bed Jon's wife. Eh, sorry about that!

No. It was hilarious.

She caught me off-guard this morning by telling me she was debating whether or not to tell one of the Tributes that she was wearing their district symbol on her panties this morning, coincidentally. She thought better of it and will probably punch me in the arm shortly after reading this confession...but I thought it was hilarious and kinda hot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muttations
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Muttations-
Jump to: