The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Muttations

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:20 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
I don't care if you know who's who here, but I think I ought to keep the living players a secret for now.


Awww boo. S'ok, I'd settle for knowing who the dead ones are, even.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:22 pm

She did awesome Jon. I spent like an hour researching peeta's "background" the night before I deid so I could answer those questions. Didnt need to, it turns out.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:24 pm

Peeta wrote:
She did awesome Jon. I spent like an hour researching peeta's "background" the night before I deid so I could answer those questions. Didnt need to, it turns out.

She is Team Peeta all the way. All the more reason I was bummed to see your vote on Gimp. She'd have really enjoyed that interview.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:24 pm

Oh, I spent hours trying to create a history for my character, since there is none in the books. Even had a friend helping me with it. And then of course real life got in the way and I had no time to answer the questions.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:25 pm

Raile wrote:
Claudius Templesmith wrote:
I don't care if you know who's who here, but I think I ought to keep the living players a secret for now.


Awww boo. S'ok, I'd settle for knowing who the dead ones are, even.

Too lazy, lady. You make me a list of the dead and I'll fill it in.
Back to top Go down
Lady Shyka
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:27 pm

Btw, Claire sad that you died, but now I can tell you that I managed to get my comic-con tickets!!! 4 nights + preview. Had to get up at 3 am to get 'em.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:34 pm

Plutarch Heavensbee wrote:
Btw, Claire sad that you died, but now I can tell you that I managed to get my comic-con tickets!!! 4 nights + preview. Had to get up at 3 am to get 'em.

Awesome. Those are the tickets everyone wants when they go. I'm really jealous of everyone who does get to go.

One day...one day the two coasts shall meet and the Canadian Dollar will be at twice par.

Ah, those will be the days...
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:37 pm

Glad to be able to break character for a while too. Whew.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:39 pm

For days I thought Cato was S p i n a l.

I mean, c'mon, he sounds like pistachio in character when you read him.

I only realized it was not, this morning.

Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:39 pm

However...before the thread gets too far along, I want to explain why you're here. As we reach the endgame, three of you will be sent back into the game as Muttations. You'll be your own team and if you eliminate the Tributes, the Mutts will win.

There will be more instructions as we get closer, but there are enough of you here now to get the buzz moving on it.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:40 pm

I though Holden was M O S E S, but that was not his picture on the day he died.

Is Marvel him?

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:42 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
However...before the thread gets too far along, I want to explain why you're here. As we reach the endgame, three of you will be sent back into the game as Muttations. You'll be your own team and if you eliminate the Tributes, the Mutts will win.

There will be more instructions as we get closer, but there are enough of you here now to get the buzz moving on it.

Oh good. Anyone not check in here after they "died"?

Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:42 pm

Damn. M o se s. forgot all about him.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:43 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
However...before the thread gets too far along, I want to explain why you're here. As we reach the endgame, three of you will be sent back into the game as Muttations. You'll be your own team and if you eliminate the Tributes, the Mutts will win.

There will be more instructions as we get closer, but there are enough of you here now to get the buzz moving on it.

Any hints on how we get chosen for that gig?
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:45 pm

Peeta wrote:
Too quiet. Come on Gals and guys... Who do you think is who? My guesses..

Marvel - ...E. m. l. y. n (? too active?)

Clove - R . a. i. n... maybe d i l e o 33

Cato - J. e. n.

Octave - L. o. n. g. o. d. d. s

Cordelia - 4 h. e a d

Neptune -S .h. i. mel

Foxface - d. r. e. n. a

Amp - D P ool

Carr - R.un.s or S. p. o. r. k.

Arbor - S. p i n a l t a p

Aspen - P. o. k. e. r g.uy

Katniss - t. i. m. d. a. w. g.

You're 2 for 12.

: (
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:46 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Too lazy, lady. You make me a list of the dead and I'll fill it in.

Dead, and still making lists! Alright, I'll get to it in a little bit.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:46 pm

Quinoa wrote:
Any hints on how we get chosen for that gig?

Yes...as we get closer. Geez.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:46 pm

Hint #1:

Don't disappear.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:46 pm

Well, they were guesses.

But geez thats horrible.

Nobody else is trying though... So IM WINNING!


Last edited by Peeta on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:47 pm

Loving the lack of 30-second delay.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:48 pm

Claire wrote:
Oh good. Anyone not check in here after they "died"?


Forget died... L E P E R C O C K never showed up to play and R O C C O disappeared after his tongue got cut out.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:48 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Hint #1:

Don't disappear.

Fine. Kindof against my nature though.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:50 pm

Man... tongue cut out was a great chance to stay off the radar.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:51 pm

Quinoa wrote:
Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Hint #1:

Don't disappear.

Fine. Kindof against my nature though.

Oh sheeet. Was that intentional? Is it against your nature to feel Blu?
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:52 pm

Peeta wrote:
Well, they were guesses.

But geez thats horrible.

Nobody else is trying though... So IM WINNING!

I have no idea who anyone is. Very curious about Neptune. I had some good back and forth with him/her.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:52 pm

I think I did a fine job of staying low this time around. Not my usual MO.

I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!

Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:52 pm

Peeta wrote:
Quinoa wrote:
Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Hint #1:

Don't disappear.

Fine. Kindof against my nature though.

Oh sheeet. Was that intentional? Is it against your nature to feel Blu?

More gray than blue.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:55 pm

Gray...

brazil?

T R O N?

Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:57 pm

Funny, he and I are both Brazils.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:58 pm

No one's figured out who Peeta is yet?
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:58 pm

Yeah, I got Peeta a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:00 am

Peeta wrote:
Man... tongue cut out was a great chance to stay off the radar.

Right? I felt bad for the guy. Who knew he wasn't even playing.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:00 am

i have!
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:01 am

Quinoa wrote:
Peeta wrote:
Man... tongue cut out was a great chance to stay off the radar.

Right? I felt bad for the guy. Who knew he wasn't even playing.

Coulda been fun, too. Post some pics, do a little onomatopoeia.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:02 am

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Coulda been fun, too. Post some pics, do a little onomatopoeia.

Yes, it could have. Some people seem to really excel at that. I haven't been faced with it and not sure I could handle it but it sure is fun to watch when done properly.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:03 am

The dead:

Glimmer - We eba
Gimp - APP
Peeta - As kewd
Thresh - brazil
Holden - Pop py?
Rue - Gra ham
Cable
Claire
Quinoa - Gar goyle
Raile - A na


Last edited by Raile on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:04 am

Quinoa wrote:
Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Coulda been fun, too. Post some pics, do a little onomatopoeia.

Yes, it could have. Some people seem to really excel at that. I haven't been faced with it and not sure I could handle it but it sure is fun to watch when done properly.

x2

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:04 am

Raile wrote:
The dead:

Glimmer
Gimp
Peeta
Thresh
Holden
Rue
Cable
Claire
Quinoa
Raile

Too late for me to make guesses. My brain is fried and I need to go to bed.

Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:05 am

LOL no need, Claire. Jon said he'd fill it in if I listed them.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:06 am

Raile wrote:
Yeah, I got Peeta a while ago.

And...? I need help.

We really shouldn't go through the process of you creating a list and Jon filling it out when we all could just say who we are, right?

Jon, there won't be any penalty for revealing will there? (In regards to becoming a mutant)

ETA: Too late, list already posted.


Last edited by Quinoa on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:07 am

Nah. Just don't reveal the living if you know.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:07 am

He said it's fine to share what we know. Our secrets won't be any advantage/disadvantage to those who go back in.

Peeta = As kewd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Muttations   

Back to top Go down
 
Muttations
Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Muttations-
Jump to: