The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter

Go down 
+18
forehead
ASKEWD
Gargoyle Geek
Lorene
new bird
Foxface
Katniss
Spinal
Albert B
Ana
Rue
SweetIrony!
Lady Shyka
Celtic
Poker
s l i t h y
Dileo33
bad_jon.
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:00 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
Can I just say that I LOVE that you all have spelled my name correctly when referring to me! Just proves how amazing you all are. Simply delightful.

I avoided it earlier cause I couldn't remember if it was an E or a Y. I hate people misspelling my name too, so I try not to do it to others.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:16 pm

It is a pleasure meeting you Lauryn.

The interviews were the hardest to answer using pictures.

Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:22 pm

For your other-boardly needs: https://hungergames74.rpg-board.net/f7-the-gathering-hole

I'll move things around as we go. But post whatever you want beyond the scope of this game in there.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:16 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Caesar Flickerman wrote:
Poker wrote:
Marvel wrote:
Who is Caesar? And you Quinoa? Can we get a list of who everyone was now?

I forgot they had no idea who the sponsors were.

Surprise. Jon's wife was Caesar.

Smile

She likes to talk about her panties for some reason.

Literally had just taken a drink and nearly spit it all over the computer when I came across this. Thanks. I really don't mind talking of panties though. For a little context, this was the day I wore my starfish panties and was heavily rooting for Neptune. Neptune's token was a starfish and I joked with Jon that I wanted to tell him just how far my support went. That's right, all the way down to my panties.

This is going to get ugly, isn't it? Yipes. Just yipes.

... What?! All those emoticons and no popcorn one?!
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:16 pm

Clove wrote:
It is a pleasure meeting you Lauryn.

The interviews were the hardest to answer using pictures.

I think you did an awesome job, far better than I would have done. I was constantly impressed. I giggled frequently.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:19 pm

I especially enjoyed the "Send Carr to Hell" post. That really tickled my funnybone for some reason.
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:21 pm

MY_CROTCH wrote:
I especially enjoyed the "Send Carr to Hell" post. That really tickled my funnybone for some reason.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:26 pm

MY_CROTCH wrote:

Mine too. Much of it was entertaining, but that's when I suddenly wanted to hesitate about killing Clove.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
Poker wrote:
Marvel wrote:
Who is Caesar? And you Quinoa? Can we get a list of who everyone was now?

I forgot they had no idea who the sponsors were.

Surprise. Jon's wife was Caesar.

Smile

She likes to talk about her panties for some reason.

Literally had just taken a drink and nearly spit it all over the computer when I came across this. Thanks. I really don't mind talking of panties though. For a little context, this was the day I wore my starfish panties and was heavily rooting for Neptune. Neptune's token was a starfish and I joked with Jon that I wanted to tell him just how far my support went. That's right, all the way down to my panties.

This is going to get ugly, isn't it? Yipes. Just yipes.

Out of respect, I won't ask for photographic proof of these "starfish panties".

lol
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:51 pm

Marvel wrote:
Also, jon, you hurt my feelings and I pouted for at least 24 hours when you called my attempted kill on Cordelia stupid in the results. Was there some indication that someone else was going after him? Because I'm pretty sure he knew who I was and my crotch* always wants to kill me immediately.

*That was a really unfortunate use of my crotch. And I hope completely untrue. A-L-B-E-R-T

That's when I'm mafia! I killed Katniss, she's the only one other than Mutts I took a shot at. Wish we had taken shots at the Mutts for a second day instead. And I didn't even know who you were until after I was dead. I didn't try to figure out who anyone was.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:52 pm

Respect. Fear. Whatever gets the job done.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:54 pm

Respect. Fear. Whatever gets the job done.

*fists of fury*

Hissy Fit
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:47 pm

Now the official community conversation can begin as to whether or not this board sticks around (with a new name and web address) as a forum for our mafia people and anyone else who wants to join...

Of I can shutter the windows and go home.

I like it here and think we should keep it! If needed we could take up contributions for hosting or whatever.

Poker wrote:
Keep it. Run the games here and we can just advertise on the EBB.

Yea, updates there and in the VA board if it ever comes back just to keep people who don't hang out here. I know I will likely check in here more than EBB.

Lauryn wrote:

Lauryn

Glad you enjoyed it as much as we did. Hope you come back and play sometime.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:57 pm

Yeah, we should definitely stay here. It looks much, much better than the EBB/proboards and pretty much the same as VA did. But the tipper is the emoticons. Seriously, having a Nick Fury face is amazing.

pirat

Did someone(Plutarch[sp]) say they could add them in? I could steal some useful ones from my other forum that I think are very useful...
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:38 am

Albert B wrote:
Marvel wrote:
Also, jon, you hurt my feelings and I pouted for at least 24 hours when you called my attempted kill on Cordelia stupid in the results. Was there some indication that someone else was going after him? Because I'm pretty sure he knew who I was and my crotch* always wants to kill me immediately.

*That was a really unfortunate use of my crotch. And I hope completely untrue. A-L-B-E-R-T

That's when I'm mafia! I killed Katniss, she's the only one other than Mutts I took a shot at. Wish we had taken shots at the Mutts for a second day instead. And I didn't even know who you were until after I was dead. I didn't try to figure out who anyone was.
Well, we were all against each other this time. I really thought you knew who I was and I think you even suggested killing me. I couldn't figure out who you were until you said you had to go play a crotch game. olol

Spinal, why'd you say I had nothing left at the end? And was it you who stole my sand?

Slithy, you played a great game too. You had everything figured out.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:53 am

Marvel wrote:
Albert B wrote:
Marvel wrote:

Well, we were all against each other this time. I really thought you knew who I was and I think you even suggested killing me. I couldn't figure out who you were until you said you had to go play a crotch game. olol

Spinal, why'd you say I had nothing left at the end? And was it you who stole my sand?

Slithy, you played a great game too. You had everything figured out.

I think I might have a bit. Weren't you one of the ones that said you didn't have a shot when we were laid out the plan to shoot the Mutts their first day in the game? That was why I leaned towards you as a target (if that was you), because I didn't buy anyone not having a shot after we were all given backpacks with powers.

And I thought for sure, everyone had figured out who I was by then. Otherwise I wouldn't have said I was going to play "my crotch," Since I knew that would be a dead giveaway to anyone that had played games with me, as its a common occurrence on Thursday nights.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:58 am

Albert B wrote:

I think I might have a bit. Weren't you one of the ones that said you didn't have a shot when we were laid out the plan to shoot the Mutts their first day in the game? That was why I leaned towards you as a target (if that was you), because I didn't buy anyone not having a shot after we were all given backpacks with powers.
Yes, that was me. It was a lie the first time I said it, but true the second.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:04 am

Marvel wrote:
Albert B wrote:

I also had it in the back of my mind that you had killed LO since you were claiming "no ammo." And We had been in communication since he had the item to let us talk through PM. We had been working together with our limited resources since.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:15 am

I think I only officially killed Holden all by myself.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:19 am

Marvel wrote:

What can I say, I lied, just to try to get Carr or the Mutts to go after you thinking you didn't have a guard. I got your sand when I hit you and you were guarded.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:34 am

Albert B wrote:

And I thought for sure, everyone had figured out who I was by then. Otherwise I wouldn't have said I was going to play "my crotch," Since I knew that would be a dead giveaway to anyone that had played games with me, as its a common occurrence on Thursday nights.

Honestly, that's the first time I thought you were you. Didn't it say "My Frozen Crotch"?

I went and typed in my name, well the word Poker, just to be sure you said what I thought you said, pressed preview and it came out the same.

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:37 am

Albert B wrote:
Marvel wrote:
Albert B wrote:

I also had it in the back of my mind that you had killed LO since you were claiming "no ammo." And We had been in communication since he had the item to let us talk through PM. We had been working together with our limited resources since.

Carr and Cato had that item early on and so we were half coordinating with him for a couple of days.

Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:07 am

Big hearty congratulations to Jon and Shyka for creating and maintaining a wonderfully intricate game. (I had NOTHING to do with it - I just sent the occasional PM.) They worked their asses off, though, and deserve a big old pat on the back. Hopefully you'll see just how hard they worked when the Gamemakers Forum opens up.

Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:29 am

Has anyone said what the wolves' win condition was? Did just one of them have to make it to last one standing?

Last edited by Marvel on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:29 am

Yes, I've slept on it and I'm still upset.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:35 am

HA!

You Tributes deserve to lose for turning on me!

I would have led another charge on the mutts (I'm stubborn and hate to fail....any time I use a kill and it doesnt work, I keep going at it until I die or it works)! And I guarded myself at the right time! And I got Lauryn to wear themed panties in my honor!

Seriously, though, excellent game Jon (and Shyka, and all the other sponsors). Tons of fun. I didn't even accomplish anything (I think all I managed to do was unnecessarily double up on the Amp kill), but I enjoyed the hell out of it nonetheless. District 4 for life, y'all!
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:36 am

Marvel wrote:
Has anyone said what the wolves win condition was? Did just one of them have to make it to last one standing?

Any one of them could win, yes. Conceivably, a tribute with the berries could have forced the last Mutt to win with them at the end.

Marvel wrote:
Yes, I've slept on it and I'm still upset.

...sorry?
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:37 am

...sorry?
It's not that kind of upset.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:01 pm

Neptune wrote:
HA!

I would have led another charge on the mutts (I'm stubborn and hate to fail....any time I use a kill and it doesnt work, I keep going at it until I die or it works)! And I guarded myself at the right time! And I got Lauryn to wear themed panties in my honor!

This is why I kept going back to the Carr well. I'm glad someone understands it.

Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:23 pm

Marvel wrote:
Has anyone said what the wolves win condition was? Did just one of them have to make it to last one standing?

Any one of them could win, yes. Conceivably, a tribute with the berries could have forced the last Mutt to win with them at the end.
Huh. I had the berries and that never even crossed my mind. I did plan to use the berries if I made it to the final two, regardless of the number of mutts that were left.

But that wouldn't have worked, would it?

Also, I thought maybe the mutts' win condition was they had to kill the person with the berries. Which is why i didn't mention i still had them after the feast.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:31 pm

Nice game, Neptune. I figured if I didn't multiquote that first day and did the long catch up string of posts that someone out there might think I was you.

Then days later I tried to multiquote but I couldn't get it to work.

if I'd been thinking more clearly from the beginning I would have tried to ape a different posters' style each day.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:32 pm

Poker wrote:
Neptune wrote:
HA!

This is why I kept going back to the Carr well. I'm glad someone understands it.

I was just happy you weren't looking at me.

Until you did.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:36 pm

s l i t h y wrote:
Marvel wrote:

Huh. I had the berries and that never even crossed my mind. I did plan to use the berries if I made it to the final two, regardless of the number of mutts that were left.

But that wouldn't have worked, would it?

Also, I thought maybe the mutts' win condition was they had to kill the person with the berries. Which is why i didn't mention i still had them after the feast.

See, I completely misread Jon's post. It never occurred to me he was referring to items. I thought he was speaking to intestinal fortitude.

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:42 pm

s l i t h y wrote:
Nice game, Neptune. I figured if I didn't multiquote that first day and did the long catch up string of posts that someone out there might think I was you.

Then days later I tried to multiquote but I couldn't get it to work.

if I'd been thinking more clearly from the beginning I would have tried to ape a different posters' style each day.

Yeah, some would be easier.

Long multi quote catch up posts for Moses.

a half dozen or so individual catch up posts and a reference to miami for LongOdds.

Spell words with an extra "U" and say "eh" occasionally for Poker.

I'd really have to think hard for some others, but there are some other easy ones.

Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:43 pm

I didn't try to hide my identity at all.

Actually, quite the opposite, I thought I was dropping clues left and right.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:44 pm

As I told jon, without a player list to try and guess from (or match up), I didnt think it was worth the effort to even try to figure out who was who, so I didnt approach it from that standpoint. Turns out, that is what he was going for....
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:46 pm

Neptune wrote:

Haha, me too. I thought you were the most "obvious" and was mouth agape no one had you pegged (except SI!, of course.)
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:47 pm

s l i t h y wrote:
I was just happy you weren't looking at me.

Until you did.

Yeah, I'll admit to a somewhat flawed idea. What I saw was a couple of tough players with seemingly more than the others. I felt (and this is just on me) that the idea of the wolves was to even the playing field some so I felt going after the tough ones was sort of our prime directive.

It wouldn't have been as fun to kill off the weakest and work up from there.

Then again, maybe working the angle we did, was unfair to those that seemingly tried their hardest to win.

I can't say, as I felt you guys all got there for a reason.

Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:56 pm

ROLL TIDE! wrote:
Neptune wrote:

Haha, me too. I thought you were the most "obvious" and was mouth agape no one had you pegged (except SI!, of course.)

Ahem. See my day 1 list.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:15 pm

Neptune wrote:

Your clues were perfect.

Not enought Kristen Bell, though.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:15 pm

Dileo33 wrote:

Ahem. See my day 1 list.

Oh yeah, shoot. You did so good.

elephant
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:16 pm

s l i t h y wrote:
Not enought Kristen Bell, though.

Queen of resourcefulness was insufficient?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next