The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter

Go down 
+18
forehead
ASKEWD
Gargoyle Geek
Lorene
new bird
Foxface
Katniss
Spinal
Albert B
Ana
Rue
SweetIrony!
Lady Shyka
Celtic
Poker
s l i t h y
Dileo33
bad_jon.
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:58 pm

Mutt2 wrote:
Katniss was Dr-e-na.

I suspected that, but was never totally sure.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:58 pm

Mutt3 wrote:
District 1 - Glimmer - weeba
District 1 - Marvel - SI!
District 2 - Clove - Spinal
District 2 - Cato - Jennie
District 3 - Cable - Rain
District 3 - Octave - Slithy (billy)
District 4 - Cordelia - Albert?
District 4 - Neptune - LO
District 5 - Foxface - Don_Bello
District 5 - Amp - DP
District 6 - Raile - Ana
District 6 - Carr - Celtic
District 7 - Arbor - Dileo33
District 7 - Aspen - Forehead
District 8 - Rush - Rocco
District 8 - Aramid - Lep
District 9 - Holden - Poppy
District 9 - Quinoa - Gargoyle Geek
District 10 - Claire - Poker
District 10 - Gimp - APP
District 11 - Rue - Graham
District 11 - Thresh - SK
District 12 - Katniss - drena

Filled in what I (think I) can remember. Still a few I'm unsure on.
District 12 - Peeta - ASKEWD
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

Peeta wrote:
Jon, kellly, Penny, Jons better half... thanks to all for the game. Very excellent.

I think it was you that finally figured out Cato was Jennnnnnie right?

Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:59 pm

Katniss was Drena, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:59 pm

I thought Cato initially was 4-head thanks to the devotion to (and style of) the RP-ing. Good job by Jennie hiding who she was.

My post about "feeding him shit and keeping him the dark" was refencing that his name auto-corrected as "mushroom." But then I realized (in horror) that maybe not everyone's seen The Departed. And that multiple people auto-corrected to the same word.

Last edited by Carr on Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:00 pm

Mutt2 wrote:
Peeta wrote:
Jon, kellly, Penny, Jons better half... thanks to all for the game. Very excellent.

I think it was you that finally figured out Cato was Jennnnnnie right?

After I had died.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:00 pm

Thanks for filling in the missing ones, Jon.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

There will be an awards ceremony of sorts, but I'll need kellly to help coordinate it tomorrow. Be sure to check in! I'm really excited about the gifts that were offered/donated on top of what was announced.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:01 pm

Peeta wrote:

Thank you, sir. I'm glad you played along and enjoyed yourself.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:03 pm

Now the official community conversation can begin as to whether or not this board sticks around (with a new name and web address) as a forum for our mafia people and anyone else who wants to join...

Of I can shutter the windows and go home.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:03 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
There will be an awards ceremony of sorts, but I'll need kellly to help coordinate it tomorrow. Be sure to check in! I'm really excited about the gifts that were offered/donated on top of what was announced.

SPEECH! SPEECH! SPEECH! SPEECH! ...Word lost all meaning.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:06 pm

Caesar thought I was funny! That's really all the validation I need.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:06 pm

Now the official community conversation can begin as to whether or not this board sticks around (with a new name and web address) as a forum for our mafia people and anyone else who wants to join...

Of I can shutter the windows and go home.

I say keep it. I can even offer hosting space if you need it.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

Caesar was indeed my wife and I had a lot of fun watching her watch all of you.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:08 pm

Mutt2 wrote:
I was really impressed by Lauryn.

Fantastic work!

Ah, is that Jon's wifes name? I second this. Outstanding. Would have thought you'd been mafia/role playing with us for a while. Did think that, actually, tell Jon let slip who you were.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:08 pm

I like it here. No guarantees that I'll actually play much, but I'd still come around once in a while to say hello. And return for the occasional game that grabs my interest.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

You mean keep it for mafia playing? How could you play then?

And if we play more games here, I'd need to be able to search people's posts. That was a big hindrance for me.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:09 pm

Quinoa wrote:
I say keep it. I can even offer hosting space if you need it.

I was thinking about buying www.mafiahole.com and hosting it there. Once we nail things down, I may talk to you about this.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:10 pm

She made me see a side of you I did not know existed.

One consisting of threats of physical harm. lol

Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:12 pm

Marvel wrote:

And if we play more games here, I'd need to be able to search people's posts. That was a big hindrance for me.

All of the restrictions here were purposeful. It's pretty simple to put everything as normal.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:12 pm

Mutt2 wrote:

I know, right? I just overheard the word panties and almost got pummeled.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:13 pm

You should all be able to change your names now.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:13 pm

Marvel wrote:

x2

We need a search.

Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:14 pm

Mutt2 wrote:

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Baseballbat
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:14 pm

Uh, WOW, I only just learned from reading Cato's board that we were supposed to use one of our items AND do one of the other actions. I thought our token's power was the primary power use. Well crap, we coulda done more there.

Then again, we didn't even know we had a lynch to work with until it was spelled out.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:22 pm

Carr wrote:
I thought Cato initially was 4-head thanks to the devotion to (and style of) the RP-ing. Good job by Jennie hiding who she was.

My post about "feeding him shit and keeping him the dark" was refencing that his name auto-corrected as "mushroom." But then I realized (in horror) that maybe not everyone's seen The Departed. And that multiple people auto-corrected to the same word.

Not sure if I should be thankful or offended...

Both askewd and forehead changed to mushroom, as I said in one of the spectator threads, I felt a bond between us Razz
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:31 pm

I had planned for the sponsors to play a bigger role in determining overall popularity (hence the anonymity) based on gameplay and helping to "pick" the winner, but a lot of that got flushed because the sponsors just weren't as attentive as I'm hoped for.
I tried! Wifi was not cooperating in my hotel for a couple days.

All games should have this type of anonymity, it was fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:40 pm

Congats mutts.

I posted my thoughts on the game on the Mutt board.

Since I sucked with actual strategy, I need to validate my guessing skills.

This was an e-mail I sent to the gamerunner e-mail address on Day 1.

Quote :
Also, for funsies and to get it in writing, here are some guesses as to the other players identities:

Marvel = SweetIrony (used a hash tag she used on ebb, claimed broccoli)
Holden = Poppycox (called us "mooks", very aggressive)
Claire = Pokerguy (said "u.s." big brother, only a Canadian would do that; second guess is LO)
Katniss = Drena (called someone "yumm")
Raile = Ana (logical, listing, posts during the night)
Octave = chancel (posts during the night)
Quinea = Shimel (listing)
Thresh = spork (resisting capitalizations)
Aspen = graham (but only cause of that nick fury comment, I didn't think he was such an emoticon fan)
Gimp = Rain (said her name wasn't censored and I can see why as its a noun)
Rue = Forehead (gut said it was him or chancel but I'm pretty sure chancel is octave)
Cato, Cable & Cordelia = billy, Celtic and Spinal (but I'm not sure who's who)
Neptune - LongOdds (second guess is Poker)

6 out of 23 isn't too shabby.

And Jon. Your wife was fabulous. I was totally reading Caesar in your voice (until that one time you posted simultaneously).

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Keep it. Run the games here and we can just advertise on the EBB.

Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:44 pm

And Spinal, I am sooooooo sorrrry. Please forgive me. It was the first time I had a weapon and I just wanted to attack someone. And unfortunately, you were the only one in my square. But you did fantastic with it!!!
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:46 pm

Dileo, that's a pretty fantastic list for day 1!
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:47 pm

I kinda like my mutt avatar. I'm keeping it for now.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Poker wrote:
Who was Spi-n-al?

I seriously thought he, not Je-nn-ie was Cato for at least two whole days.

Very close I was the other District 2 tribute.

Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:57 pm

Dileo33 wrote:
And Spinal, I am sooooooo sorrrry. Please forgive me. It was the first time I had a weapon and I just wanted to attack someone. And unfortunately, you were the only one in my square. But you did fantastic with it!!!

So you cut my tongue out!!!

I tried my best, but a lot of the time I couldn't find the pictures I wanted. In one way it helped me, I could go do things in real life and not get questioned for not posting.

Jon this was my favorite game in long time, thanks for the fun.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:04 pm

You rocked the impediment though Mike.

It's really why I wanted to not kill you.

Clever and creative. I'd rather be entertained by those I let live.

Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:16 pm

It's over?

Nice game, Mutts. Your victory is totally deserved. I thought a second shot would kill youse guys. All it would've taken was one more tribute to go along with the plan on the first day and we would've known. We shouldn't have wasted trying to block you and just had everyone fire.

Great game, Jon. And Shyka. And ROLL TIDE! . I had a ton of fun.

I loved the anonymity. Glad to see I fooled some of ya for a while. (I'm trying to work in the word humourous but I can't think of a good reason to write it.)

I would've sworn that Jon was Caesar. I would've felt bad if I'd known it wasn't him when I wrote some of the things I did. Lauryn stayed totally in character. I didn't catch them posting at the same time.

More later.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:28 pm

Poker wrote:
You rocked the impediment though Mike.

It's really why I wanted to not kill you.

Clever and creative. I'd rather be entertained by those I let live.

Thanks Embarassed

Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:32 pm

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Stock-photo-desserts-table-121775

Hello Everyone! I got you this in honor of how well everybody played the game. I had so much fun watching this game play out. At different points in the games I was pulling for different people and always was bummed when people died. I loved interviewing you guys and hearing what fun answers you took the time to come up with. Some of you, postmortem, told me that you spent hours researching your character to give me authentic answers. Peeta (Askewd), even requested an interview because I didn't make it to him before he died.

This experience was especially thrilling for me, because I literally had no idea who any of you were. I had no reason to dislike any of you or secretly long for a win from someone. I changed my vote frequently throughout the day when asked to provide a tribute for a prize. You would all step up to plate when I would pose a question and sway my thinking in a completely different direction.

I was more than happy to be the most active Sponsor even though I soon found out that you would all assume I was my husband. I tried to ask questions to make you think about the game from a new angle and some to just make me giggle. You guys are all amazing in my eyes and I was so pleased that I told Jon he could do this. (Yes he asked and I did reluctantly agree.) I now understand why he asked since he tells me this is so much more involved than any other Mafia game to date and much different than one he has previously ran.

In the past I have stayed away from "the board" because this is where Jon can be someone he is not when he is around me. This is the place that he vents his inner self and I felt that if I was here he wouldn't feel like he could do that. However, he invited me into his 'other life' and I was hesitant at first. I then dove in without looking and couldn't be happier.

The Mutts won a nail biter of a game. I was told that usually outsiders are not allowed to sway the game, so my "Kill the Beast(s)!" post was not really kosher. Jon told me because I was new it was okay. I wasn't rooting against the Mutts, I just wanted someone to try and kill them again to see they could die. (Insider knowledge that wives are privy too.) Totally glad that I got to meet you all!

Lauryn

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Candy-buffet-jars
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:40 pm

Poker wrote:
Marvel wrote:
Who is Caesar? And you Quinoa? Can we get a list of who everyone was now?

I forgot they had no idea who the sponsors were.

Surprise. Jon's wife was Caesar.

Smile

She likes to talk about her panties for some reason.

Literally had just taken a drink and nearly spit it all over the computer when I came across this. Thanks. I really don't mind talking of panties though. For a little context, this was the day I wore my starfish panties and was heavily rooting for Neptune. Neptune's token was a starfish and I joked with Jon that I wanted to tell him just how far my support went. That's right, all the way down to my panties.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:40 pm

Lauryn, you were quite entertaining and I'm glad you enjoyed following along with/participating in this game. I do hope you'll stick around or at least just stop by to visit every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:44 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
Poker wrote:
Marvel wrote:
Who is Caesar? And you Quinoa? Can we get a list of who everyone was now?

I forgot they had no idea who the sponsors were.

Surprise. Jon's wife was Caesar.

Smile

She likes to talk about her panties for some reason.

Literally had just taken a drink and nearly spit it all over the computer when I came across this. Thanks. I really don't mind talking of panties though. For a little context, this was the day I wore my starfish panties and was heavily rooting for Neptune. Neptune's token was a starfish and I joked with Jon that I wanted to tell him just how far my support went. That's right, all the way down to my panties.

This is going to get ugly, isn't it? Yipes. Just yipes.
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:46 pm

Can I just say that I LOVE that you all have spelled my name correctly when referring to me! Just proves how amazing you all are. Simply delightful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next