The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter

Go down 
+18
forehead
ASKEWD
Gargoyle Geek
Lorene
new bird
Foxface
Katniss
Spinal
Albert B
Ana
Rue
SweetIrony!
Lady Shyka
Celtic
Poker
s l i t h y
Dileo33
bad_jon.
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:25 pm

So - should we use today to cleanse the arena of those who've allowed us to do the heavy lifting in getting this far? Foxface, Cordelia, even Katniss?
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:25 pm

Octave is about as trustworthy as a house cat.

Carr does smell very wrong. Opportunistic as they say,

Your quiet compatriots, as well, are surely culpable in the wet one's death.

He tasted like Chicken of the sea, btw.

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:28 pm

Carr wrote:
So - should we use today to cleanse the arena of those who've allowed us to do the heavy lifting in getting this far? Foxface, Cordelia, even Katniss?

*sniff sniff*

This one smells damp and salty. Wonder why that is?

Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:33 pm

Can't we eat them all? I'm hungry.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:53 pm

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Hunger_games_ver23
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:54 pm

Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:55 pm

Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:57 pm

Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:58 pm

Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:59 pm

Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:01 pm

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Moonrise%20Kingdom%20Poster

May 25th, Seneca!!
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:04 pm

Mutt2 wrote:
Octave is about as trustworthy as a house cat.
Thank you. High praise, indeed.

I'll be guarding myself today.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:12 pm

Here. Here's a good compromise.

If only one person dies today, there may or may not be a landmine in the Arena that kills six of you randomly.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Octave wrote:
Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Day Eight Results:

Mutts Kill: Neptune (Guarded)
Attack: Neptune (Village)
Attack: Neptune (He's dead, you ruthless bastards)
Attack: Mutt1 (Failed)
Attack: Mutt2 (Failed)
Attack: Mutt3 (Failed)
DAY 8 PLAN:
Quote :
BIG AND BOLD TIME
Clove: Block Mutt3
Carr: Block Mutt2
Neptune: Block Mutt1

Octave: ShootMutt1
Foxface: Shoot Mutt1
Marvel: ShootMutt2
Cordelia: ShootMutt2
Arbor: ShootMutt3
Katniss: ShootMutt3

Neptune did not block Mutt1, but blocking does not really seem to matter as far results go.

Each Mutt only shows one attack.

I attacked Mutt1 so Foxface did not. She either guarded herself or attacked Neptune.

There is no way of knowing from the results who followed the rest of the plan.

I shot Mutt 2, so Marvel didn't follow through with his part.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:17 pm

Octave wrote:
Mutt2 wrote:
Ye were informed of your inability to bring us harm.

I was being honest. We're truly your best friend.

You were.

But if you have the ability to win this game, then we must have the ability to defeat you.

Somehow.

But it says failed on them. Do they have a chance at winning? Otherwise it seems they are immune to our attacks. In the books it was Katniss that killed the ones that died. Katniss, Did you shoot your mutt?
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:19 pm

Arbor wrote:
Octave wrote:

Neptune did not block Mutt1, but blocking does not really seem to matter as far results go.

I attacked Mutt1 so Foxface did not. She either guarded herself or attacked Neptune.

Marvel repeatedly told us he couldn't shoot so I'm thinking Cordelia was true.

FWIW, I submitted the attack on Mutt3.

I don't believe anyone that says they can't shoot. I don't believe the Capitol gave anyone a backpack without any shots to help them possibly win this. Without one it comes down to the end and they lose.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:22 pm

Octave wrote:
Well, one of the following players now has a stocked backpack thanks to them taking down Neptune:

Clove-2
Carr-6
Foxface-5
Marvel-1
Cordelia-4
Arbor-7
Katniss-12

If you think I took him down, you are insane.

Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:25 pm

Octave, I have to say...trying to get yourself killed by making the page take an hour to load is a really innovative bold strategy. I'd never have tried it.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:26 pm

Cordelia wrote:
Octave wrote:
Mutt2 wrote:

You were.

But if you have the ability to win this game, then we must have the ability to defeat you.

Somehow.

But it says failed on them. Do they have a chance at winning? Otherwise it seems they are immune to our attacks. In the books it was Katniss that killed the ones that died. Katniss, Did you shoot your mutt?

I think Claudius stated they were in it to win it.

Plus, hasn't it also read "failed" in the past when other players were attacked but not killed? They were all killable.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:27 pm

Carr wrote:

And you've done so much?
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:30 pm

Octave wrote:
Cordelia wrote:
Octave wrote:
Mutt2 wrote:

You were.

Somehow.

I think Claudius stated they were in it to win it.

Plus, hasn't it also read "failed" in the past when other players were attacked but not killed? They were all killable.

Yea, just looked back. Neptune and Arbor said failed before when they had their tokens to protect them from death. So, I guess we have to shoot again.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:30 pm

Due to Neptune's death, if those of you who remain don't begin entertaining the hell out of me, I'll kill one of you myself each day.

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbChQ8sw4lSvXhLEp2KGRqCfJBbwSJZKhOh1w31ZTycInKtA_cjpw-__YW
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:32 pm

When are we ending this day? I have to go to a my frozen crotch game, might not be back in time if we end Midnight to 3am. Can we end at noon tomorrow and then again at midnight like someone suggested.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:33 pm

Cordelia wrote:
When are we ending this day? I have to go to a my frozen crotch game, might not be back in time if we end Midnight to 3am. Can we end at noon tomorrow and then again at midnight like someone suggested.

If all 11 of you agree to this, that's fine by me. But I need to see a show of hands.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:36 pm

Cordelia wrote:

If all 11 of you agree to this, that's fine by me. But I need to see a show of hands.

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 51vw%2BF0KIML._SL500_AA300_
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:41 pm

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 317KPBJ95RL._SL500_AA300_

Works for me, whoever suggested it was incredibly awesome. Just let us know if that's midnight/noon Eastern or Central.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:42 pm

Cordelia wrote:
Arbor wrote:
Octave wrote:

Marvel repeatedly told us he couldn't shoot so I'm thinking Cordelia was true.

FWIW, I submitted the attack on Mutt3.

I don't believe anyone that says they can't shoot. I don't believe the Capitol gave anyone a backpack without any shots to help them possibly win this. Without one it comes down to the end and they lose.
The only weapons given to me in the Feast backpack was a spear with two spear heads. I used the first one day 7 on Cato, the second one yesterday on Mutt1.

But, yeah, I doubt anyone would have gotten a backpack without at least one weapon in it.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:44 pm

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 51ktoHzuuYL._SL500_AA300_
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:45 pm

Cordelia wrote:
Katniss, Did you shoot your mutt?

Has Katniss done anything so far?
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:46 pm

12 is a rough time for me, but I suppose I'll cope. I do agree with 2 days per day though.
Back to top Go down
Lady Shyka
Gamemaker
Lady Shyka

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:52 pm

Tributes

You were warned that inactivity would not be tolerated.

Those of you who think you can get away with it, think again!

You know who you are, the Gamemakers know who you are, and this is your FINAL WARNING!

Join your fellow Tributes in the Arena or die!

Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:00 pm

12 p.m. Central is what we're voting on.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:07 pm

fine.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:15 pm

good by me!

Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:15 pm

Plutarch Heavensbee wrote:
Tributes

You were warned that inactivity would not be tolerated.

Those of you who think you can get away with it, think again!

You know who you are, the Gamemakers know who you are, and this is your FINAL WARNING!

Join your fellow Tributes in the Arena or die!

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Active%20Zone%20logo-2x2
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:18 pm

Especially you, Clove!
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:28 pm

Especially you, Clove!

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 5508970490_e19e83d039
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:40 pm

That works for me, however the other 12 Central is when I get my best beauty rest. This coat isn't shiny and lustrous all on it's own you know.

It takes rest, rolling in poop and a diet of fat tributes to look this good.

I'll cope though.

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:41 pm

my frozen crotch

That's what I thought he said.

Must be Al B.

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:45 pm

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Simpsons1
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:48 pm

Carr wrote:
Octave, I have to say...trying to get yourself killed by making the page take an hour to load is a really innovative bold strategy. I'd never have tried it.

Let's do the math, shall we?

x > y

where x = ~18 minutes of entertainment for Claudius

and y = 1 hour of Carr waiting for the page to load

I believe the numbers speak for themselves, but you're free to double-check them if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:52 pm

That end time works for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next