The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter

Go down 
+18
forehead
ASKEWD
Gargoyle Geek
Lorene
new bird
Foxface
Katniss
Spinal
Albert B
Ana
Rue
SweetIrony!
Lady Shyka
Celtic
Poker
s l i t h y
Dileo33
bad_jon.
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:56 pm

those asking what ive done. ive killed. slaughtered, really.

so, get eaten.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Katniss wrote:

so, get eaten.

Yum.

Which would you like to see in my belly first?

Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:04 pm

Katniss wrote:

so, get eaten.

chime in on the eod. or it doesn't change.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:15 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Katniss wrote:

so, get eaten.

chime in on the eod. or it doesn't change.

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Album-Yes-90125

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Change

Last edited by Clove on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:16 pm

12:00 is probably going to be too early for me, I have a 10:00 meeting. I wouldn't mind 2:00, then again in the evening.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:18 pm

Fellow tributes, I was assuming I didn't get a weapon because I didn't participate in the scavenger hunts.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:19 pm

Marvel wrote:
12:00 is probably going to be too early for me, I have a 10:00 meeting. I wouldn't mind 2:00, then again in the evening.

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Funny-dog-pictures-i-kill-you
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:34 pm

I'm sorry!
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:36 pm

Well, the midnight wouldn't work for me, nor would a 2am, so I think it would balance out for most people.

Here for one, not the other.

Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:40 pm

You people are so slow. And I think you know what I mean by "you people".
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:43 pm

my crotch?

(no, that's not auto-correct)
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:46 pm

My crotch is going to be named the winner regardless of all your efforts here.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:58 pm

I wonder what those dogs have to do to win. I bet it involves Katniss somehow.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:04 pm

Marvel wrote:
Possibly. But then why didn't they go after her first?

They helped eliminate the last District pair.

Somebody said they had a tracker. Did anybody else get anything unique? Maybe the dogs have to eliminate the Tributes that have special items?

I'll bet Katniss still has her Mockingjay token.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:07 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
My crotch is going to be named the winner regardless of all your efforts here.
Dammit man. I can't remember who my crotch was now.

my crotch?
my face?
my crotch?
my crotch?
my crotch?

Fuck. Now nearly everybody is my crotch.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:07 pm

Octave wrote:
Marvel wrote:
Possibly. But then why didn't they go after her first?

They helped eliminate the last District pair.

Somebody said they had a tracker. Did anybody else get anything unique? Maybe the dogs have to eliminate the Tributes that have special items?

I'll bet Katniss still has her Mockingjay token.
Maybe she can win with them. What did the mockingjay token do again?
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:09 pm

How long do the hunger games last in the books?
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:14 pm

EOD is good with me.

Mutts, marvel has kibble in his pockets. yummy, yes?
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:15 pm

we all lost our stuff. plus first kill, i lost the mockingjay.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:16 pm

Marvel wrote:
Maybe she can win with them. What did the mockingjay token do again?
I don't know. It wasn't listed in the Day 6 inventory.

I doubt she ever said. Maybe she'll tell us.

Did anybody ever steal anyone else's token? Foxface, your token made you a thief, right? Did you ever steal a token?
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:18 pm

Marvel wrote:
How long do the hunger games last in the books?
Not this long. I think it ends the same day as the Feast. Thresh snaps Cato's neck and the Mutts come out? But then there's the scene by the lake with Katniss and Peeta and the berries. I don't know how much later that takes place.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:19 pm

Katniss wrote:
EOD is good with me.

So I'm right?
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:20 pm

And keep in mind, I already know I can't win. I'm just trying to decide who I'm going to help.
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:34 pm

Marvel wrote:
Katniss wrote:
EOD is good with me.

So I'm right?

read up. ^^
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:38 pm

Marvel wrote:
And keep in mind, I already know I can't win. I'm just trying to decide who I'm going to help.
Can't win? But you're a Career Tribute. Didn't you say you had a tracker? Who'd you track and what did they do?

(I wonder if the other remaining Career Tributes got something extra in their backpacks.)
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:45 pm

Katniss wrote:
Marvel wrote:
Katniss wrote:
EOD is good with me.

So I'm right?

read up. ^^
I did. I think the whole game changed when the wolves entered. I think you might be tied to them.
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:46 pm

if i am, i am unaware. they keep sniffing at me and growling. that is not love.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:52 pm

Octave wrote:
Marvel wrote:
Can't win? But you're a Career Tribute. Didn't you say you had a tracker? Who'd you track and what did they do?

(I wonder if the other remaining Career Tributes got something extra in their backpacks.)
I started out with good items because I was a Career Tribute, but we all lost all of our stuff, remember? Yes, you remember. You're trying to throw focus off yourself. The stuff we got in our backpacks was based on the scavenger hunt and maybe sponsors. I put myself at a disadvantage by not participating and by not bowing and scraping for sponsors and it would take a miracle for me to win.

And I'm fine with that. I just have to decide who to help now.

What did you get from Neptune?
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:52 pm

Katniss wrote:
One of them asked you who you wanted them to kill next.
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:56 pm

oh i noticed. maybe they like compliments?
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:56 pm

What did the mockingjay token do, Katniss?
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:59 pm

Katniss wrote:

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Can-opener-TP-lg

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Diddl_u

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Shoot460

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Wild-dogs-biyamiti
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:59 pm

kept me safe until i succeeded in killing someone. then it was gone.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:11 am

Hm. You were nice to the wolves and I like your charity. You are high up on my help list.
Back to top Go down
Foxface
Papas frías
Foxface

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:13 am

I WILL KILL YOU ALL.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:15 am

Foxface wrote:
I WILL KILL YOU ALL.
Do you know who "you all" is? How many weapons could you have?
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:22 am

Marvel wrote:
Octave wrote:
Marvel wrote:

I started out with good items because I was a Career Tribute, but we all lost all of our stuff, remember? Yes, you remember. You're trying to throw focus off yourself. The stuff we got in our backpacks was based on the scavenger hunt and maybe sponsors. I put myself at a disadvantage by not participating and by not bowing and scraping for sponsors and it would take a miracle for me to win.

And I'm fine with that. I just have to decide who to help now.

What did you get from Neptune?
I'm not trying to redirect focus from me. I'm basically a sitting duck. I was genuinely confused about your tracker comment earlier. At first I thought you meant from before the feast, then as I was typing a response I realized you could've meant you got it at the feast and used it yesterday and were waiting until everyone chimed in about what they did before you revealed the results. But I see now that my first assumption was correct.

I didn't bow and scrape for sponsors either. Did you see my photo entries? (All black, in case you didn't even bother to look.) Sure, I kissed Octavia's ass but where has she been lately? Same thing with Seneca, but I haven't seen a thing from that effort either.

The only real angle I was playing was trying to curry favor with Plutarch Heavensbee. Since he's pro-rebellion, I thought i might get an item or two from him by being as anti-Capitol as I thought I could get away with. You want to know what that strategy got me? 2 spears, two thin sheets of plastic (one use) and two fistfuls of sand (one use). Great fucking strategy, huh.

And, no, I did not kill Neptune. I followed the plan and speared Mutt1. So I didn't share in the spoils of his backpack.

What did you get in your Feast backpack?
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:23 am

Katniss wrote:
kept me safe until i succeeded in killing someone. then it was gone.

Who have you killed so far, Katniss?
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:31 am

Octave wrote:

I see no potential benefit in revealing that. Unless you're saying you want to be friends? I also like your charity and I think you've been paying the best attention for most of the game. You're in the running.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:40 am

Marvel wrote:
Octave wrote:

I see no potential benefit in revealing that. Unless you're saying you want to be friends? I also like your charity and I think you've been paying the best attention for most of the game. You're in the running.
You're the first one to ask (at least since the Feast) so I'd be happy to be your friend. I'd be honored to make it to the Final Four with you.

Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:46 am

And I like your charity as well. I almost chose it but decided to go with something closer to home that has actually helped my family.

(And with the drama over the board closing and the whole flap with the Wayne Foundation I thought RAINN was involved with that as well. I was very glad to learn that that is not the case.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next