The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I want you all to post here forever

Go down 
+10
Katniss
Jennie
kelly
Lady Shyka
Ana
Poker
Cable
Rue
ASKEWD
bad_jon.
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

I want you all to post here forever Empty
PostSubject: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:43 am

Is that so wrong?
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:51 am

Okay. Forever is extreme. But I won't be making the trek to the EBB after this is over and I know I'm the king of threatening to leave forever, but I can't personally justify returning to a VA board.

So, I guess this could be my last fling.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:03 am

I'll smoke it with ya bro. We'll go to the loony bin together, I dont give a fuck.

... I mean, I'll stick around. For BTTF!
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:03 am

Frankly, I like this place better. I like being able to modify a post as you go too.
Back to top Go down
Cable
Papas frías
Cable

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:27 am

I've heard the best desserts are here.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:41 pm

I'm barely on the EBB now, so I'd be on here less.

The VA board isn't coming back.

Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:49 pm

I basically wouldn't mind making this into the place chestnut tried to create. A place for those of us who liked playing mafia together to stay together.

If no one else wants to stay...then I'll disappear to my real life. But I can't stomach the EBB and I think peanut and his cabal finally ran me off for good.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:50 pm

You make those nuts into actual names and I might recant.

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:52 pm

Nothing really wrong with the EBB, but it sure doesn't feel like home. I am becoming comfortable in a couple threads so that would be where I'd drop in most of the time.

I'd probably check in a few times a week regularly, which might end up being a good thing for my RL.

Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:53 pm

I like it here. You know I rarely play anymore, and don't frequent the board when I'm not playing. But if I do come back, I'd come back here. I have no interest in the EBB.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:56 pm

Claire wrote:
You make those nuts into actual names and I might recant.

Haha.

I'm not sure which direction you're going with that, but recant, RECANT!
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:59 pm

Raile wrote:
I like it here. You know I rarely play anymore, and don't frequent the board when I'm not playing. But if I do come back, I'd come back here. I have no interest in the EBB.

I think this is a pretty nice board and I've considered hosting it on my personal domain...

But I'm not going to jump the gun. I've built it. They can come. Or not.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:02 pm

I'll play mafia here. No problem.

I can't say how active I'll be in the future, but I will stay and play. Can we get 25+ for games though or will these be a dozen or so at a time do you think?

Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:03 pm

Would probably be smaller ones. I don't think 25+ would happen easily. I'll just come back every now and then for the good ones that I get emailed about.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:04 pm

I still don't know who this is:

peanut and his cabal finally ran me off for good.

I'm wracking my brain...

Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:22 pm

Claire wrote:

I'm wracking my brain...

Shit. Okay. I wondered if that's what you meant.

peanut is K E V I N S M I T H. He's lost me. He hasn't offered me anything I want since Clerks 2. We're finished.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:30 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Claire wrote:

I'm wracking my brain...

Shit. Okay. I wondered if that's what you meant.

peanut is K E V I N S M I T H. He's lost me. He hasn't offered me anything I want since Clerks 2. We're finished.

OMG, I should have known that. It does seem so obvious in retrospect.

Yeah, I wasn't even solidly soldon Clerks 2. It was alright and it satisfied my need to get back into those characters, but it was no J&SBSB. Also, if you are going to write a comic series peanut, maybe actually finish it without a two year delay/hiatus whatever it's called.

It's bloody frustrating.

Back to top Go down
Lady Shyka
Gamemaker
Lady Shyka

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:32 pm

Seriously? I'm the opposite. I loved Clerks2, and J&SBSB was kinda meh for me. Will Ferrel has a tendency to ruin any movie for me just by being in it.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:35 pm

Claire wrote:

Well, and at least I still kinda respected him as a person for a while, but shilling sex toys and picking public fights with corporations and the endless pot obsession and all that nonsense...I guess he saw it as logical extension of his brand...but not of my fandom.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:43 pm

Plutarch Heavensbee wrote:
Seriously? I'm the opposite. I loved Clerks2, and J&SBSB was kinda meh for me. Will Ferrel has a tendency to ruin any movie for me just by being in it.

I dunno, I just felt the Donkey show was too far. completely soured the rest of the movie to me.

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:47 pm

Claire wrote:

Well, and at least I still kinda respected him as a person for a while, but shilling sex toys and picking public fights with corporations and the endless pot obsession and all that nonsense...I guess he saw it as logical extension of his brand...but not of my fandom.

I still like his evenings with and while I haven't listened to one in months, I was enjoying the Get Old podcasts for awhile. The stupid get fucked segments were absolutely lame as hell. The Acting with segments were much more enjoyable as a listener.

I haven't dedicated any time to his other smod smtuff, but I did watch the first two episodes of CBM. I liked them, they were not great, but I liked most of what I saw. Then the BJ stuff grated on me off so I did not watch Episode 3 and have no interest for the rest now.

Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:50 pm

(I've only ever seen Clerks)*

*that was true until about two years ago when Runs made me watch JG and C2 and Z&M. I wanted to slit my eyelids after all that.**

**JG was alright!
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:57 pm

JG gets a lot of shit, but I watched it on TV once late at night and while not my favourite movie, it was alright. Maybe it was low expectations.

Back to top Go down
Lady Shyka
Gamemaker
Lady Shyka

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:06 am

I liked JG more than J&SBSB. Yep. I said it.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:27 am

I love that we are open here. For me the last good movie was clerks 2 and even still it's meh for me
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:29 am

You guys are TRUTH BOMBING my crotch Smith movies. It's cute.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:12 pm

I basically wouldn't mind making this into the place chestnut tried to create. A place for those of us who liked playing mafia together to stay together.

If no one else wants to stay...then I'll disappear to my real life. But I can't stomach the EBB and I think peanut and his cabal finally ran me off for good.

I'd like this a lot. I love playing mafia. It's one of the very few reasons I frequented the board. I certainly wasn't there for KS
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:48 pm

the only movie i ever liked of his was red state. i always said i was a fan of the comics but then he came out with the crap batman title. ugh.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:41 pm

But you're staying here forever, right?
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:04 pm

But you're staying here forever, right?

I'd stay here forever! I like it here. It feels more comfortable than the EBB to me. Proboards just seem clunky to me. MOD board redo! Make it something more than that though.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:54 pm

We all should talk about that, then...

What is this place? What do we call it? What's it for?
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:57 pm

Its for Spoilers!

Cordelia =
Katniss =
Arbor =
Foxface =
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:06 pm

I'd say everything the old board was and Mafia games. Bad_Jon's Bad_Hole?

Just a place we can come and talk, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:06 pm

Peeta wrote:
Its for Spoilers!

Cordelia =
Katniss =
Arbor =
Foxface =

Cordelia= A l b e r t (my crotch)
Back to top Go down
Lady Shyka
Gamemaker
Lady Shyka

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:07 pm

The Watering Hole: Mafia, Drafts and other Games.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:08 pm

Cordelia wrote:
Bad_Jon's Bad_Hole?

*sniggers* That has my vote!
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:17 pm

What up Al B. Nicely played game.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:20 pm

Peeta wrote:
What up Al B. Nicely played game.

Thanks, it was fun while it lasted. I still wish I knew who all the people were. Didn't even really try to figure it out though.
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:41 pm

a nerd
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:27 pm

Katniss wrote:
Katniss = a nerd

my crotch?

eta: F o r e he a d?
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:29 pm

Peeta wrote:
Katniss wrote:
Katniss = a nerd

my crotch?

eta: F o r e he a d?

Definitely not Foreheed (testing out whether the Scottish version has been censored) Razz
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:34 pm

what? a nerd backwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want you all to post here forever
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Muttations-
Jump to: