The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I want you all to post here forever

Go down 
+10
Katniss
Jennie
kelly
Lady Shyka
Ana
Poker
Cable
Rue
ASKEWD
bad_jon.
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

I want you all to post here forever - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:10 am

Katniss wrote:
what? a nerd backwards.

I think your "I have an infant" gave you away
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:12 am

I just wanted to call 4 h e a d a nerd. As a bonus it seems to have flushed him out, eh Aspin?
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:15 am

Quinoa wrote:
Katniss wrote:
what? a nerd backwards.

who are you? i have so little luck guessing people this game.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:23 am

Peeta wrote:
I just wanted to call 4 h e a d a nerd. As a bonus it seems to have flushed him out, eh Aspin?

Spell it with more U's and add wrestling references. He won't be able to help himself.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:24 am

Katniss wrote:
Quinoa wrote:
Katniss wrote:
what? a nerd backwards.

who are you? i have so little luck guessing people this game.

GG
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:17 pm

I missed the movie reviews? Damn.

Loved Clerks thru J&SBSB
Was ok with JG
Tolerated (barely) Clerks II
havent liked anything since (that i've seen)
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:30 pm

Neptune wrote:
I missed the movie reviews? Damn.

Loved Clerks thru J&SBSB
Was ok with JG
Tolerated (barely) Clerks II
havent liked anything since (that i've seen)

Seems to mirror mine.

Was it the donkey business that soured Clerks 2 for you?

Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:30 pm

Poker wrote:
Was it the donkey business that soured Clerks 2 for you?

That definitely didn't help, but it was more the overall feel of the flick. Just missed the mark for me, in general.
Back to top Go down
Lady Shyka
Gamemaker
Lady Shyka

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:37 pm

What is wrong with you people? So, it's no Mallrats, but Clerks 2 is still great! Yes, there's an interspecies erotica show.....but Clerks had necrophilia! He had to one up himself somehow.

I can't see what's so wrong with this movie. Maybe my opinion is biased by the fact that Clerks 2 was the movie that finally got Mr Smith to come to Australia. Or you're all just insane.

Nope, that's definetly it. You're all insane.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:43 pm

Clerks II has one of my favorite lines from any movie ever.

"Who would wanna be friends with me? I hate everyone and everything seems stupid to me."

Pretty much my mantra, for 24 years before I ever even saw the movie.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:45 pm

I love all his films. Dogma's probably my favourite, first one I saw when I was like 10 and it's just awesome.

The Clerks II scene where Randall makes the Lord of the Rings guy throw up is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:23 pm

forehead wrote:
I love all his films. Dogma's probably my favourite, first one I saw when I was like 10 and it's just awesome.

The Clerks II scene where Randall makes the Lord of the Rings guy throw up is hilarious.

Dogma is my favorite. I hadn't been a huge fan by that point, I had managed to miss most of his films, only shortly before catching Clerks on HBO due to a friends recommendation. After that I went out looking for more. I was hooked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want you all to post here forever   I want you all to post here forever - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want you all to post here forever
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Muttations-
Jump to: