The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Shim el's private hell-hole

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Shim el's private hell-hole   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:42 am

Look at Canada. Bunch of uptight pricks:

Status of Polygamy worldwide
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Shim el's private hell-hole   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:45 am

Claire wrote:
I thought that was Utah?


It is. I didn't want to make the standard marry-your-cousin joke, though.

I DON'T EVEN HAVE A COUSIN.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Shim el's private hell-hole   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:46 am

I tell you, though. I don't see anything wrong with someone who'd like to share a husband. It may be the only thing that'd convince me to marry.

"Oh, I don't have to spend EVERY night with him? Sign me up."
Back to top Go down
shimel
Papas frías



PostSubject: Re: Shim el's private hell-hole   Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:15 pm

/runs away
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Shim el's private hell-hole   Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:16 pm

Bluelavia wrote:
/runs away

Oh. Well...that's too bad.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Shim el's private hell-hole   Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:17 pm

Seneca Crane wrote:
I tell you, though. I don't see anything wrong with someone who'd like to share a husband. It may be the only thing that'd convince me to marry.

"Oh, I don't have to spend EVERY night with him? Sign me up."

lol

Handle the jealousy and get to retain half your single life.

Back to top Go down
shimel
Papas frías



PostSubject: Re: Shim el's private hell-hole   Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:11 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Bluelavia wrote:
/runs away

Oh. Well...that's too bad.

Best way to save face is to not be there when the egg comes.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Shim el's private hell-hole   Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:18 pm

I don't get it
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Shim el's private hell-hole   Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:00 pm

Seneca Crane wrote:
I don't get it

"egg on your face" is an old expression in regards to embarrassing oneself.


Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Shim el's private hell-hole   Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:03 pm

Um, I get that, S T A R B U C K, I don't get why he would have the egg on his face.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Shim el's private hell-hole   Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:06 pm

I'll pretend it's because he doesn't want to be embarrassed by his wrong guesses and not because he was hoping to be your one and only.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Shim el's private hell-hole   Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:03 pm

Seneca Crane wrote:
Um, I get that, S T A R B U C K, I don't get why he would have the egg on his face.

You should be more clear in your statements is probably what you should take away here, but yeah, it must be because he has some wrong player assumptions.

You shouldn't be embarassed Shim-sham. I think I've yet to get one right. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Shyka
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Shim el's private hell-hole   Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:24 pm

Bluelavia wrote:
/runs away
It's alright, Shim. I have repeatedly forgotten who most of the people are who are playing and have to keep looking it up again. Some are blatantly obvious, but most are being sneaky sneaky.
Back to top Go down
shimel
Papas frías



PostSubject: Re: Shim el's private hell-hole   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:33 pm

It was in reference to getting Rue wrong after being told that I should know who they are (my first guess was LO, but I don't think he's married, so I switched to my frozen crotch, but now am leaning toward Ed...I'm trying to think of who consistently calls me 'shim.' My guess for Raile is still SI). I've known most of you for a few years now, and played lying games with you a bunch, so I feel I should at least be able to deduce who people are (though, to be fair to myself, I didn't try very hard, looking at like 2-3 posts to determine identity).

If I do get you wrong, don't take it personally...odds are I still love ya. Smile



As for the other thing, dynamite with a laser beam is WAYYYYYY too good for me, at least in my current incarnation.
Back to top Go down
shimel
Papas frías



PostSubject: Re: Shim el's private hell-hole   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:35 pm

Claire wrote:
Seneca Crane wrote:
Um, I get that, S T A R B U C K, I don't get why he would have the egg on his face.

You should be more clear in your statements is probably what you should take away here, but yeah, it must be because he has some wrong player assumptions.

You shouldn't be embarassed Shim-sham. I think I've yet to get one right. Smile

I'm not, really. Just sort of, cause I like my online family and I should be able to see through the hoods.

Also, got the T-shirt the other day...thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Shim el's private hell-hole   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:49 pm

Oh lord, you're SOOOOO wrong. On all counts. And I think we're all calling you Shim cause it gets through the board filters.
Back to top Go down
shimel
Papas frías



PostSubject: Re: Shim el's private hell-hole   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:52 pm

Raile wrote:
Oh lord, you're SOOOOO wrong. On all counts. And I think we're all calling you Shim cause it gets through the board filters.

I am SOOOOO not...I definitely go the T-shirt the other day.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Shim el's private hell-hole   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:52 pm

Haha you sure you didn't just imagine the t-shirt?
Back to top Go down
shimel
Papas frías



PostSubject: Re: Shim el's private hell-hole   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:53 pm

I imagine I'd know if I did...or would I?

STOP THAT!
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Shim el's private hell-hole   Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:20 pm

Bluelavia wrote:
Claire wrote:
Seneca Crane wrote:
Um, I get that, S T A R B U C K, I don't get why he would have the egg on his face.

You should be more clear in your statements is probably what you should take away here, but yeah, it must be because he has some wrong player assumptions.

You shouldn't be embarassed Shim-sham. I think I've yet to get one right. Smile

I'm not, really. Just sort of, cause I like my online family and I should be able to see through the hoods.

Also, got the T-shirt the other day...thank you! Smile

I'd have thought that too, but with there not being too much off-topic discussion like there usually is then it's tough to tell.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Shim el's private hell-hole   Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:12 pm

I moved a couple of the threads from the other side of the board to here. If there are any more you want me to salvage, go make a post in them telling me to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Shim el's private hell-hole   

Back to top Go down
 
Shim el's private hell-hole
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Board :: The Gathering Hole-
Jump to: