The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling

Go down 
+7
Celtic
s l i t h y
SweetIrony!
Poker
forehead
kelly
Poppycox88
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:21 pm

This is the wrestling thread for those of us who enjoy the sport.

Talk about new stuff or old stuff. I'm a fan of both.

Poll

Who's your favorite wrestler of all time

Who's your least favorite wrestler of all time

Favorite promotion?

Favorite manager of all time?

Favorite Tag team or stable?

Favorite Finishing move?

Favorite Entrance

Favorite Commentator/Team

Favorite Gimmick

Least Favorite Gimmick

Favorite kind of match

Favorite match ever (like this guy vs. that guy at blah blah blah)

Wrestler you'd most like to meet.

Scariest Wrestler

Last edited by Poppycox88 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:25 pm

HOORAY

George "The Animal" Steele

Chris Benoit

Favorite promotion?

super old school WWF or NWA

Miss Elizabeth or Slick Rick

British Bulldogs, Hart Foundation, The Rockers and the Bushwackers

Favorite Finishing move?

Rather than a favorite move, I have favorite "endings", like Rick Rude's dance over his opponent (right prior to his kissing of a woman, better not be Jake The Snake's wife!), Damien's appearance with Jake, etc.

Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:29 pm

Kelly is your dislike of Benoit based on his personal stuff (how he ended his and his family's life) or based on his actual wrestling skill/character? I was never a huge Benoit fan myself so I could understand the dislike either way.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:36 pm

Actually, he was in my Top Three favorites for a short period of my life. I just chose him because of the personal stuff.

I never liked Raven. Or OH I KNOW - Mongo McMichael was a pretty big jerk when I met him, I'll go with him.
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:39 pm

Mongo was definitely on my list of people that I hated. He didn't deserve a spot int he Horsemen and he honestly never did anything of importance except for introducing the world to Austin's future wife. WCW made so many horrible choices right before and all the way through the NWO phase.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:44 pm

Fuck this is tough. I'm on a pretty big Macho Man kick after watching the DVD so I'd probably say him.

Probably either Batista or the Great Khali. I can't stand either of them, I think they're both fucking horrible in the ring and on the mic(admittedly, Khali can barely speak) and I don't like how either of them have held the high belts in WWE.

Favorite promotion?

EEE SEE DUB.

Miss Elizabeth

Tough one again so I'll need to split it up.

Stables:
For all round entertainment, I'd probably go with D-X(more so when it was just Triple H, X-Pac, Road Dogg and Billy Gunn. Nothing against Shawn Michaels but New Age Outlaws are amazing.

For pure wrestling ability, I'd go with Fortune from TNA. AJ Styles, Kazarian, Bobby Roode and James Storm. Four guys who are absolutely fantastic in the ring(at least, they were when they were in that stable). And you had Ric Flair managing them. And of course, it's before Christopher Daniels came back Head to the Brick wa

Tag Teams:
For just entertainment, it'd have to be the APA. They're segments were just fantastic, Bradshaw and Farooq were just hilarious.

For wrestling ability, I'd probably go with the Motor City Machine Guns. During their Best of Five Series matches with Beer Money, they were absolutely electric and near flawless in the ring.

Favorite Finishing move?
Don't see it anymore because it's fucking dangerous and a super Pedigree but CM Punk used to do a pedigree off the top rope called The Pepsi Plunge.

I've always been a massive fan of the Canadian Destroyer as well, not sure who else does it but I first saw it from Petey Williams so that's the only name I know it by. Its basically rotated piledriver, I guess. Here's a running one:

Last edited by forehead on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:45 pm

Yes, I was MOST pissed they made him a Horsemen. The 4H jumped the shark right then and there. Or with Jeff Jarrett, whichever was first.

Mongo's wife Debra (Also Austin's wife?! I don't think I knew that) was from Tuscaloosa and Diamond Dallas Page's wife Kimberly was from Auburn. I met them both and told Debra I lived in T-town (at the time) and she was SO NOT IMPRESSED and walked off from me, but Kimberly loved hearing it and was great.

hrmpf
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:45 pm

kelly wrote:
I never liked Raven.

I'M NEVER WATCHING BOTTLE ROCKET!

I absolutely love Raven.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:47 pm

All I ever saw him do was sit in his flannel shirt in the turnbuckles and brood. I AIN'T WATCHING THIS TO SEE DRAMATIC TEN YEAR OLD GIRLS, RAVEN, SUCK IT UP AND DO SOMETHING.

Quoth the Kelly
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:52 pm

kelly wrote:
All I ever saw him do was sit in his flannel shirt in the turnbuckles and brood. I AIN'T WATCHING THIS TO SEE DRAMATIC TEN YEAR OLD GIRLS, RAVEN, SUCK IT UP AND DO SOMETHING.

Quoth the Kelly

His stuff in ECW with Tommy Dreamer is amazing. Had a really heated feud surrounded around Dreamer's wife Beulah.

I even enjoyed their brief bit in TNA.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:55 pm

OH I also loved me some Strike Force.

Guys, in the 5th grade, we had to give the class a "How To" speech of any kind. Mine was "How To Create a Wrestling Scrapbook". This was wayyyy before scrapbooking, mind you.

Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:57 pm

I noticed that you both picked Miss Elizabeth for best manager. What's up with that? Personally mine is Bobby Heenan because he pretty much wrote the book on how to be a heel manager.

Forehead are you talking about the original ECW? Were you watching wrestling around then or did you watch that stuff after the fact? What is it about ECW that made it your go to choice?

Both the Pepsi Plunge and the Canadian Destroyer are fantastic moves. I can't imagine too many people being able to pull off either.

@Kelly - Yeah Austin married Debra a while back he also hasn't been the best husband to her and has gotten in trouble for some spousal abuse which is why I'm not the hugest fan of his anymore. I met Kimberly once during a DDP signing and she was way nicer than DDP was to me.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:11 pm

Poppycox88 wrote:
I noticed that you both picked Miss Elizabeth for best manager. What's up with that? Personally mine is Bobby Heenan because he pretty much wrote the book on how to be a heel manager.

Forehead are you talking about the original ECW? Were you watching wrestling around then or did you watch that stuff after the fact? What is it about ECW that made it your go to choice?

Both the Pepsi Plunge and the Canadian Destroyer are fantastic moves. I can't imagine too many people being able to pull off either.

I wasn't just going by how the manager acted but the actual dynamic between the manager and wrestler. I've also only watched selected parts from that period so probably didn't get the best of Heenan, although I think he was on commentary for either the Macho Man/Ric Flair or the Macho King/Queen Sherri and Dusty Rhodes/Saffire match and he was absolutely great on that so if I'd seen more of him, I might've picked him.

Yeah, I meant the original(although the first two One Night Stands of the new ECW were both fantastic). Yeah, my brother was pretty into wrestling(sorta fallen out of it recently) so he has loads of videos and dvds and send me loads of stuff whenever I see him so I've seen a lot of it since it went to the wall. I just think the roster was absolutely great, all the way through, and the booking was tremendous. It had some great characters in it, and I'm a bit of a sucker for stipulations so the fact it went hardcore a lot made it great, IMO. Not that I don't appreciate a good, technical wrestling match, which ECW had a lot of with their "cruiserweight"(don't know if they actually used this term) division.

Yeah, the Pepsi Plunge is too dangerous for any of the big promotions to allow, that's why it's only a Ring of Honor move. The Canadian Destroyer looks a lot harder than it actually is. The running one is even easier because you've got so much momentum but it looks so much better than the standing one. I'm pretty sure it's mostly the guy who gets it done to him, work-wise. You need a smaller guy doing it to a bigger guy(relatively since the "bigger" guy needs to do a 270 degree backwards flip).
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:11 pm

I adore Kimberly. Absolutely adore her. Even if she did go to dumb Auburn.

DDP is also another favorite of mine. I made my two roommates travel with me to Mobile, AL for a payperview (I can't even remember what it was), and I still knew all the secrets of how to meet these guys, so made my two girlie-girl no-interest-whatsoever in wrestling friends run around with me. My friend Destiny (real name) had decided if she had to do these things with me (she went to all of them with me all across the South), she wanted to have her own favorite. She loved diamonds, so DDP was hers.

Anyway, we saw him and did our whole "picture please?" (which I would NEVER do now -- with anyone - famous, wrestler, political, or not) and he asked about us. I told him I wanted to do his PR and he sat down with me for at least a couple of hours telling me all he knew about how I could "break in the biz" doing PR for Bischoff or McMahon. He totally did not have to do that and I think he's the best because of it.

But, it was probably because I'm a girl.

(I'll look for the picture tonight. It's great because Destiny is so overjoyed and she really doesn't even know why.)
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:13 pm

Poll

Tie: Bret Hart/Hulk Hogan/The Rock

Doink the idiot clown and his little dog dink too!

Favorite promotion?
WWE/WWF

Ted Dibiase (I know, I know, but when he managed)

All time? Rock and Sock connection

Favorite Finishing move?
Tie: Rock Bottom / Sharp Shooter

Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:15 pm

Doink is amazing Poker! Stop hating.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:16 pm

I should have read through first.

Is it wrong to want pretty much ALL of Kellly's answers?

Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:18 pm

Oh I hated those clowns, too. I think that was about the time I stopped flipping back and forth on Monday nights and just watched Nitro.

shitdamn, Rock N Sock, perfect answer.
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:19 pm

Not at all, Kelly's answers are all great (I'd change the manager one). I did love the big set ups that moves used to have. Not many wrestlers do that nowadays I think that's why I love Edge and Orton so much. Edge was always cool sitting in the corner going crazy while waiting for the other guy to get up for the spear and Orton is pretty intimidating with his angry eyes and beating on the mat before the RKO.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:20 pm

I also love all the tragic Von Erichs. I think this was the first thing SI! and I really bonded over, too.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:23 pm

Poppycox88 wrote:
Doink is amazing Poker! Stop hating.

I'm-a tell you a secret.

I punch clowns if they get too close to me.

No lie.

Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:24 pm

Did you know that Kerry's daughter started wrestling a while back? She was decent in the ring and I know that when she started she was doing it for the family legacy but she definitely had too much of her grandpa in her and I think she figured that women were just there to be eye candy.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:24 pm

kelly wrote:
I also love all the tragic Von Erichs. I think this was the first thing SI! and I really bonded over, too.
I miss them still.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:25 pm

kelly wrote:

I know right? What a family.

Did anything good EVER happen to them besides temporarily holding onto an Intercontinental belt?

So much potential there.

Like the Harts of the South, but with a bad luck charm.

Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:34 pm

I concede, poppy. You are damn right, Bobby Heenan is the BEST ever.

(Last story, sorry, I may be repeating): I was in a sorority in college and rush is BY FAR the worst thing invented, ever. It's awful. There are about, what, several thousand girls who go through rush, and come through your "house" to get, basically, judged by everyone in your house. After doing that (and skits, and smiling, and cheering, and drinking lemon water) ALL DAY, you then have to discuss pretty much everyone ALL NIGHT and rank and vote and it's awful. Each house has a code word for "fat" or "gross" or other awful things. (Ours was "lacks luster"). You do this like 7-10 times a day for like five straight days and nights.

ANNNNNNNYWAY, I could go on and on about 73 other awful things that happen during this time, BUT. I ended up with a girl on the first day named Jessica Heenan. I would have probably been kicked out of the sorority if they heard me asking, but I couldn't help it - "haha, you know The Brain?" SHE WAS HIS DAUGHTER. AND SHE IS NOW STANDING WITH ME. AND I AM HER GUIDE. AND OMG.

Anyway, that night, when her name was called, I jumped to talk to vote her in immediately, like, let's skip all the other days and all the other pledges, and EVERYONE, WE NEED HER.

But she "lacked luster", according to the awfuls.

I was devastated. And I could never look at her or talk to her again I was so ashamed.

: (

(I found an excuse to not participate in rush anymore that year.)
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:39 pm

Oh wow that's a devastating story Kelly! I'm sure she enjoyed the time you guys spent together when you were showing her around though. She probably didn't really need to be in a sorority anyway, the Heenan name opens up doors!!!!

Elizabeth was a great manager too but honestly her time in WCW diminished my opinion of her.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:42 pm

Aw man, I found her on FB and Bobby is not looking well, : (

Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling 12397_100659343302921_100000765673921_14850_3164020_n

Also, thanks, poppy, but we only had 15 minutes on that first day. She ended up pledging Tri-Delt, too, the super rich, super cute, super active, super Old Row sorority. She won in the end.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:58 pm

He looks happy though. Probably making up for time lost on the road in the early years of his own kids' lives.

Good for him!

Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:12 pm

This is so great. I will forever be sorry, Jessica!

Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:20 pm

Poker wrote:

Poll

Hulk Hogan

Was pretty close to picking Hogan for my least favourite Razz Mostly for the same reasons as Batista and Khali, but I've been clouded very much by his recent time in TNA.

Another thing the Macho Man DVD has made me realise, one of the things I hate about Hogan now, is his music. Mostly because the "Real American" music is actually amazing.

Poppycox88 wrote:
Orton is pretty intimidating with his angry eyes and beating on the mat before the RKO.

That's something I've never understood, with the RKO and Superkick beating/stamping, surely the opponent would hear it and duck out the ring?

Can I add some other poll questions?

Favourite Commentator and Commentary team?

Favourite Entrance Music?

Commentator would probably be Heenan. As I said, during Wrestlemania VIII he's absolutely fantastic.

For the team, I'd probably go with JR and Paul Heyman, they were just so good together and Heyman knew exactly how to push JR's buttons. Fantastic face and heel team. Back when JR was the best commentator going.

I'll need to do a top five for entrance musics.

1. Tommy Dreamer in ECW - Alice in Chains' Man in the Box.
2. Macho Man -I don't actually know the real name for it is but you all know the one!
3. Hulk Hogan - Real American
4. New Age Outlaws - Oh, you didn't know? Complete with Road Dogg rapping.
5. Undertaker - I'm talking proper, funeral march one. Not the stupid American Badass gimmick he rocked for a while.

Hard to narrow it down to even 5, no Austin, no Rock, no Bret Hart, no Triple H, no CM Punk(either of his two most recent in WWE), no APA, no Tazz, No Foley.

edit: I also wanted to do a Booker T style, Fav Five, which at the moment would be;

1. CM Punk
2. Daniel Bryan
3. Austin Aries
4. Dolph Ziggler
5. Bubba Ray
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:27 pm

Macho Man's entrance is Pomp and Circumstance, better known as The Graduation Song.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:28 pm

shit, was.

: (
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:36 pm

Pomp and Circumstance and Ric Flair's entrance music were and always will be the best entrance music of all time. I also really dug Ultimate Warrior's because it got you pumped.

Forehead they do the build up so the fans can interact with what's going on and feel like they have a tiny part in it. it's the same reason that the person on the outside of the ring will try and get the fans to stomp and cheer for his partner in the ring when he's down or in a choke hold.

Best commentary team is without a doubt Heenan and Monsoon and second best is JR and King of course.

Forehead how the hell can you like Bubba Ray? That guy has sucked since he first hit the scene.

Fav 5 of right now

1. Punk
2. Jericho
3. Sheamus
4. Orton
5. Cody Rhodes

Fav 5 of all time (it changes all the time)

1. Shawn Michaels (Best wrestler to ever step in the ring).
2. The Rock (Best mic worker to ever perform).
3. Andre (He was my favorite as a kid growing up and he's an icon).
4. Macho Man Randy Savage (One of the best workers in the business)
5. Mr. Perfect (Just narrowly beat out by Shawn for best in ring wrestler to ever live).
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:39 pm

MR. PERFECT?!?! uhhhggghh

Here's my favorite. I guess it's not so much entrance as it is FANTASTIC.

Please watch it all.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:40 pm

I'd like to throw a vote out there for Brother Love as greatest non-wrestling/non-manager/non-commentator, please.
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:47 pm

I love that Slick called the chicken "yard bird" lol.

Brother Love was great if for no other reason than he introduced the world to the Undertaker.

Although his show was pretty great too. That's another thing that the wrestling scene now can't compete with. The fake shows nowadays (like the cutting edge, the peep show, and so on) are nowhere near as good as stuff like Piper's pit and the funeral parlor.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:48 pm

Oh my god, I completely forgot Brother Love brought us the Undertaker. I am old as dirt, or, Fabulous Moolah.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:49 pm

I love kellystories.

kelly wrote:
(Last story, sorry, I may be repeating)

Please don't let it be the last one.
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:50 pm

I agree, we all love the Kelly stories!

Kelly look at what I'm going to on the 1st (before wrestlemania)

http://www.wrestlereunion.com/miami-in-2012/sunday-vip/

I'm most excited to meet Vader, Animal, and Jake the Snake!
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:53 pm

We should add favorite/least favorite gimmick (good wrestlers can have bad ones and vice versa)
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:55 pm

OK, one more quick one.

I made Destiny ride to Huntsville with me for some REALLY BAD show, like not on TV or anything. I can't remember what I promised her, but somehow she went with me.

After the show, we found the bar where we assumed everyone would be. And, well our pool/billiards partners for the evening were:

Rey Mysterio Jr (before he ever "lost his mask")
Psicosis
Juventud Guerrero
Eddie Guerrero
La Parka
Chavo Guerrero

and

Chris Jericho

I honestly don't know how Destiny ever remained my friend. On the way back to Tuscaloosa that night, I literally hallucinated people on the side of the road, a German Shepherd in my car with us, and other various things. I think I had an exam that morning, too.

--

omg, you guys remember Billy Kidman?

Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:58 pm

Poppycox88 wrote:
I agree, we all love the Kelly stories!

Kelly look at what I'm going to on the 1st (before wrestlemania)

http://www.wrestlereunion.com/miami-in-2012/sunday-vip/

I'm most excited to meet Vader, Animal, and Jake the Snake!

WAIT! This is AWESOME. I am so jealous.

Brutus Beefcake!!! TITO SANTANA!? lANNY POFFO! I am so jealous.

Hey, don't remind Brutus about his skiing accident, ok? I made that mistake once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling   Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poppycox's rock 'n' wrestling
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Board :: The Gathering Hole-
Jump to: