The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite place to eat out.

Go down 
+9
Emlyn
Moses
Spinal
Albert B
s l i t h y
Poker
new bird
Ana
bad_jon.
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

Favorite place to eat out.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite place to eat out.    Favorite place to eat out.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:58 pm

Neptune wrote:
Anyone traveling to MIA anytime soon? This is a great spot:

http://pubbelly.com/

Pricey, but oh so good.

That just makes me want to drive a couple of hours the next time I come down to Daytona.
Back to top Go down
Emlyn
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Favorite place to eat out.    Favorite place to eat out.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:09 pm

This isn't about eating but the pub I'm going to tonight (The Hobbit) has been told to stop selling certain drinks because of copyright infringement. Looks like tonight will be my last ever Gandalf. Sad
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite place to eat out.    Favorite place to eat out.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:15 pm

Emlyn wrote:
This isn't about eating but the pub I'm going to tonight (The Hobbit) has been told to stop selling certain drinks because of copyright infringement. Looks like tonight will be my last ever Gandalf. Sad

Can't they just spell it a little differently, Gandolf for instance?

What is in a Gandalf anyway?
Back to top Go down
Emlyn
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Favorite place to eat out.    Favorite place to eat out.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:36 pm

Spinal wrote:

Alcohol and blue.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Favorite place to eat out.    Favorite place to eat out.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:04 am

Emlyn wrote:
They don't have to change the name of the pub, do they?
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Favorite place to eat out.    Favorite place to eat out.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:05 am

Spinal wrote:
Neptune wrote:
Anyone traveling to MIA anytime soon? This is a great spot:

http://pubbelly.com/

Pricey, but oh so good.

That just makes me want to drive a couple of hours the next time I come down to Daytona.
How often you make it to Daytona? I usually spend at least a week there every summer.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Favorite place to eat out.    Favorite place to eat out.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:28 am

Lady Shyka wrote:
This place is great for hot dogs.
Favorite place to eat out.  - Page 2 64896_10150843603224698_688439697_12759205_1034153423_n
Favorite place to eat out.  - Page 2 George
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Favorite place to eat out.    Favorite place to eat out.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:16 am

I can't believe so many of you are in Florida.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite place to eat out.    Favorite place to eat out.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:02 am

s l i t h y wrote:
How often you make it to Daytona? I usually spend at least a week there every summer.

Not often enough. the last time was 3 years ago. My wife's father lives there so it's a vacation spot when we can afford the trip down from Baltimore.
Back to top Go down
Moses
Papas frías
Moses

PostSubject: Re: Favorite place to eat out.    Favorite place to eat out.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:35 am

Rue wrote:
Twisted root is deff local, Moses.

We found for a good taco join here, there is the Rusty Taco. Pretty stinking awesome.

I'd also say for fried chicken, the Golden Chick is pretty BA, but I also love Babe's which is local.

Babe's is ok. Good chicken tenders, not a whole lot else. I don't go in for all fo that good 'ol fashioned family cookin'.
Back to top Go down
Emlyn
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Favorite place to eat out.    Favorite place to eat out.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:37 am

s l i t h y wrote:
They don't have to change the name of the pub, do they?

I don't know. It looks like they've come to some sort of agreement but it's all a little hazy at the moment.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Favorite place to eat out.    Favorite place to eat out.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:44 am

Do they call 'em Meat and Threes in Texas or Florida?

(I know they don't anywhere else)
Back to top Go down
Moses
Papas frías
Moses

PostSubject: Re: Favorite place to eat out.    Favorite place to eat out.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:15 pm

call what... what?
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Favorite place to eat out.    Favorite place to eat out.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:16 pm

When you go to a place that serves meat and sides -- and order a meat and three veggies, do you call them Meat and Threes?

Everything is a meat and three here. MEAT AND THREEEEEEEEEEEE

But I generally get a meat and two at the meat and three.

A girl from the internet moved in with us for a couple of years from New York (she was awful) and she always mixed up the English language and she called them Three Meats and a Cheese.
Back to top Go down
Moses
Papas frías
Moses

PostSubject: Re: Favorite place to eat out.    Favorite place to eat out.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:00 pm

I've never heard meat and three ever. Three sides? Most places here only have two sides, I think.

A girl from the internet?

kellly, I want to read your book.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Favorite place to eat out.    Favorite place to eat out.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:37 pm

Moses wrote:
I've never heard meat and three ever. Three sides? Most places here only have two sides, I think.

A girl from the internet?

kellly, I want to read your book.

Nor have I ever heard it called that.

Moses have you ever eaten at Kenny's? That's pretty fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Moses
Papas frías
Moses

PostSubject: Re: Favorite place to eat out.    Favorite place to eat out.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:46 pm

Kenny Rogers'?

No.

Some place just called Kenny's? Also no.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Favorite place to eat out.    Favorite place to eat out.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:49 pm

Kenny's has a wood fire grill and an amazing burger joint.

Moses, how far out are you willing to travel for food?
Back to top Go down
Moses
Papas frías
Moses

PostSubject: Re: Favorite place to eat out.    Favorite place to eat out.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:58 pm

Not that far.

I have to multi-task for all trips. Because I'm lazy. Like, if I'm going to a Mavs game, we should also eat in Dallas. If I have to go out to the store, I may as well buy a video game also. If I have to get out and get gas, I may as well buy some fast food.

Jen sometimes makes me forego that.

I think Dallas or Ft. Worth is the furthest I've ever really gone for a meal. I have to drive 35 miles each way to and from work M-Fri (excluding Tues), so I try to limit needless driving.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite place to eat out.    Favorite place to eat out.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:56 pm

I just had a great bacon-cheeseburger, a bacon dog and fries from Five Guys!!
Back to top Go down
Emlyn
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Favorite place to eat out.    Favorite place to eat out.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:21 pm

Spinal wrote:

Shit. I meant to find out tonight.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite place to eat out.    Favorite place to eat out.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:26 pm

Emlyn wrote:
Spinal wrote:

Shit. I meant to find out tonight.

If you find out I'll be over at the 'stache site. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite place to eat out.    Favorite place to eat out.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite place to eat out.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2