The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter

Go down 
+18
forehead
ASKEWD
Gargoyle Geek
Lorene
new bird
Foxface
Katniss
Spinal
Albert B
Ana
Rue
SweetIrony!
Lady Shyka
Celtic
Poker
s l i t h y
Dileo33
bad_jon.
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:19 pm

Mutt3 wrote:
Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Enjoy the feast, mutts. Veritable buffet at this point. Wanna play to midnight?

Midnight tonight? I'm SO in! Far better than noon tomorrow.

We're here now. We can make a decision. Can the Tributes agree?

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:21 pm

Betcha Marvel will be the hold out.

Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:22 pm

Well, we could always kill him and then it won't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:23 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Wanna play to midnight?

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Faster
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:25 pm

I'm good with midnight or something else, I'll be on for a little bit more so as long as it's settled soon I'll roll with whatever it is
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:25 pm

Actually, I won't be up that late so I need to know VERY soon so Mutt 3 and I can decide on a game plan and commit to it.

It's much later here, plus with the time springing forward tonight. I just can't be that wild and crazy.

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:26 pm

That's a yes from Clove, Carr and Mutt's 2 and 3.

Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:26 pm

Oh crap, time change is tonight? Yeah, NO WAY I'd make noon tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:27 pm

Mutt2 wrote:

Marvel's the only one missing then, yes? Besides Mutt1. But I figure at least a majority vote on behalf of the mutts should count, right?
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:29 pm

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Fiore_Majority_Rule
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:29 pm

Mutt3 wrote:
Mutt2 wrote:

Marvel's the only one missing then, yes? Besides Mutt1. But I figure at least a majority vote on behalf of the mutts should count, right?

I'd hope.

Marvel is the hold out.

Called it!

lol

Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:31 pm

I'm fine with midnight.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:32 pm

Oh good, then it's settled.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:33 pm

Good.

Carr, Marvel or Clove?

My Order of Preference of course.

Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:35 pm

Yes, yes, and yes. Really, I'm ok with any of them.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:36 pm

I'm worried about Carr having more guards, but I think he might be our best choice.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:40 pm

Mutt3 wrote:
I'm worried about Carr having more guards, but I think he might be our best choice.

I am too, but none of the four went on offense last night either. Wonder why that is?

They all must have some offensive ability, why hold it yesterday?

Maybe they can only guard or kill.

How late are you online tonight?

Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:41 pm

I wasn't lying about not having weapons. I angered the sponsors and the gm with my insolence.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:42 pm

Mutt2 wrote:
How late are you online tonight?

Well after the new EOD.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:43 pm

Marvel wrote:
I wasn't lying about not having weapons. I angered the sponsors and the gm with my insolence.

Yeah, my human parts wouldn't entertain either. I feel for you.

What was that sand thing Clove took?

Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:43 pm

Sand = block
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:44 pm

I'm gonna guess it was a block. That's what the fistful of sand everyone's had before was.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:45 pm

Yes, a block.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:45 pm

Mutt3 wrote:
I'm gonna guess it was a block. That's what the fistful of sand everyone's had before was.

Perhaps someone did make an offensive move and was blocked.

If Marvel is telling the truth. How does someone have a chance to win the game if they can't eliminate their foes?

Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:47 pm

No clue. Maybe they're just meant to be dinner.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:47 pm

Also, I went to the movies earlier and I saw another Hunger Games ad. I think playing this game has made it a much watch for me. I probably would have made no real effort to watch it before this.

Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:48 pm

I've been saying for a while I don't have a chance to win. But I will help whoever pisses me off the least.

I had an alliance with Octave, but now I don't so my help is back on the table.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:50 pm

We've already got our tickets to see it. But I'm avoiding all the hype. I'm always very hesitant about movies made from books that I like. So I'm keeping an open mind, but not getting my hopes up too much.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:50 pm

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 EndIsNear1
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:51 pm

I feel the same way about needing to see it after this, torn on whether or not to try the books first.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:52 pm

The book is good. I'll see the movie.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:52 pm

Marvel, do you have any sand left post-Clove?
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

Mutt3 wrote:
No clue. Maybe they're just meant to be dinner.

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 625937d1329168426-how-speedmaster-p
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:54 pm

Carr wrote:
I feel the same way about needing to see it after this, torn on whether or not to try the books first.

I think I'll watch the movie first. I may never get around to reading the books. I can get them right away to read digitally. I think I'd rather wait and either buy or get real books from the library. I'm usually more motivated to read them with paper in hand.

Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:54 pm

Carr wrote:
Marvel, do you have any sand left post-Clove?
Yes.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:56 pm

If you block him today, I'll shoot him and one of us will win right here. It'll be out of our hands, but also with better odds than 1/3
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:57 pm

Also, "Friends with Kids" has some Ha Ha's, but I wouldn't watch it twice...not even for sex.

Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:58 pm

Carr wrote:
If you block him today, I'll shoot him and one of us will win right here. It'll be out of our hands, but also with better odds than 1/3
Wouldn't that leave the wolves to win?
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:58 pm

I KNEW I was right on my first guess, but other people threw me off!
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:59 pm

I was thinking of seeing it once just because I'm glad to see my C-hris O'Dowd making it big after I loved him in The IT Crowd, but it does seem pretty generic Hollywood blase

Last edited by Carr on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:59 pm

Marvel wrote:
Carr wrote:
Wouldn't that leave the wolves to win?

No, they can only kill one of us - Clove dies and their choice dies. One of us is left.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

That my crotch is quite the actor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next