The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter

Go down 
+18
forehead
ASKEWD
Gargoyle Geek
Lorene
new bird
Foxface
Katniss
Spinal
Albert B
Ana
Rue
SweetIrony!
Lady Shyka
Celtic
Poker
s l i t h y
Dileo33
bad_jon.
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:23 pm

Carr wrote:
If you don't know why did you think it was "the more likely scenario?"

Honestly I'm prepared to give it a shot regardless - can't go any less well then yesterday. Cordelia, double up with me please?

(I'm assuming Katniss got a block in her fancy new backpack)
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:26 pm

Carr wrote:
If you don't know why did you think it was "the more likely scenario?"

I stand by my statement that 6 shots seems too much as it would probably leave us with nothing left to kill each other after getting rid of the mutts.

As for Katniss, she is the protagonist of the book, right? I thought I had remembered reading something in this thread linking her with the mutts but in going back to find it, it was only conjecture.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:29 pm

Yeah, anything Mutt-related is conjecture at this point, but each of us would need Katniss gone if we wanted to win anyway, so it's worth a shot (see above).
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:35 pm

Carr wrote:
Yeah, anything Mutt-related is conjecture at this point, but each of us would need Katniss gone if we wanted to win anyway, so it's worth a shot (see above).

I agree.

Plus, if you succeed, you get her backpack.

I will send my block in on her.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:37 pm

In the book, Katniss realized what the wolves were (mutations that were mixed with dna of dead tributes) when she killed the wolf formerly known as Glimmer.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:40 pm

Marvel and Arbor on her with blocks, Cordelia and I on her with shots - sound good?
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:42 pm

I'll do my part.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:49 pm

Deal.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:50 pm

Katniss wrote:
also the books: i have not read them b/c the premise to me is just loathesome. kids killing each other for peoples amusement. ugh

That's sorta the point IN the books, that the idea is awful and unjust. So, you don't read any books where bad things happen?
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:52 pm

I hope Katniss isn't the only one who can kill or reveal some weird secret about the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:54 pm

Mutt3 wrote:
Katniss wrote:
also the books: i have not read them b/c the premise to me is just loathesome. kids killing each other for peoples amusement. ugh

That's sorta the point IN the books, that the idea is awful and unjust. So, you don't read any books where bad things happen?

I don't.

Also, I don't have opposable digits, so reading a book is hard.

Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:55 pm

I'm in for it
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:09 pm

Mutt3 wrote:
Katniss wrote:

i try not to. i mean to me, kids are not disposable and reading a book where they are is just not my thing.

is that, you know, cool with you?
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:11 pm

Where'd the sponsors go?
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:13 pm

not sure but i could use some guarding. or blocking twords the others.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:14 pm

I assume Octavia is at home in her luxurious suite with headphones on listening to me sing her name over and over again. Bluelavia? No clue.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:20 pm

Marvel wrote:
Where'd the sponsors go?

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Pale_grey_rat_picking_teeth
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:38 pm

There was no announcement about the sponsors, they just stopped showing up?

Most likely they got bored with all you gristly bone bags.

Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:40 pm

Who can blame them? There's not been nearly enough bloodshed in the last few days. BO-RING.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:44 pm

Do we think there's any value in knowing who the Wolves were before?
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:45 pm

Octave figured it out. No, there's really no value in it.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:50 pm

How long until EOD?

1:10 or just :10?

Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:50 pm

10 minutes, I believe. Last I saw, he said 2 pm.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:51 pm

Needs more drooling. Yes. Less than 10.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:53 pm

*drools*

Better?
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:54 pm

*drrrooooollllllllll*

I'm-a eat just one of you tasty treats tonight. Slowly so I can savour your screams.

*sllluuurrrppp*
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:55 pm

Mutt3 wrote:
*drools*

Better?

No. Get into doggy character you hack.

Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:56 pm

Mutt2 wrote:
No. Get into doggy character you hack.

Oops, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:57 pm

Dogs don't apologize. They nuzzle crotches and hump legs.

Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:58 pm

Well goodness knows there are certainly enough crotches around here to nuzzle.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:59 pm

2 minutes, huh?

#Foxface
!Carr

Unless you wanna go another direction.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:59 pm

Also:

!Carr

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:00 pm

Nope. I'm good.

Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:01 pm

Oh, that was just out there as a just in case vote. With the later EOD, I fully intended to switch at the last minute.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:02 pm

Mutt3 wrote:
Oh, that was just out there as a just in case vote. With the later EOD, I fully intended to switch at the last minute.

That's what i was waiting on. last minute. No since in them knowing for sure. Although Ms. Marvel there says she has two guards. I doubt she'd waste one she will need for later.

Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:36 pm

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 John-Cusack-Say-Anything
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:40 pm

Results are done, but I'm stuck on my phone in a control room training.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:45 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Psyduck1
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:50 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Homer The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Homer-tabbed-browsing-zoomed

Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:17 pm

Day Nine Results:

Mutts Kill: Carr (Guarded)
Attack: Cordelia (Village)
Attack: Cordelia (Stupid)
Attack: Katniss (Village)
Attack: Arbor (Village)
Eaten by Plutarch: Foxface (Village)

Keep going. No more new threads. We're running out.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:19 pm

How many of you stinky chew toys are left?

Carr, Marvel, Octave and Clove?

Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:25 pm

Mutt2 wrote:
How many of you stinky chew toys are left?

Carr, Marvel, Octave and Clove?

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Lobo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next