HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
s l i t h y
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:06 am

Carr wrote:
Is the sand position-based (i.e. must be adjacent to the person)? If not, whattaya say there Foxface? You still giving a shit?

Carr, Foxface and Arbor all have sand.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:08 am

I overlooked the sand in Carr's inventory in an earlier post. Understandable, I think, given there are still 11 of us in this game.

What's not understandable is how Carr overlooked his own inventory.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:58 am

Plutarch Heavensbee wrote:
Due to Aspen's death, a complete list of every tribute's remaining inventory will be posted tonight.

INVENTORY LIST

Amp
Primary Item: Mirror Science x2. Activate this and any power used on you will turn into an allegiance see.
Backpack 1: Orange Backpack - If you have this item, you must pick a target and you will be hit with any attack meant for them tonight.
Backpack 2: Bow with no arrows. Combine this with an arrow to create a single use ranged attack.
Backpack 3: Empty

Amp has to use the Orange Backpack today, if I understand it correctly. He will probably target Foxface (his District 5 partner) as she has minimal defenses. He'll have to be hit 3 times to kill.

Quote :
Arbor
Primary Item: Fistful of sand. Block x 1.
Backpack 1: Empty
Backpack 2: Empty
Token: Olive branch. As long as you have this token, the first person to attack you will fail and guard you with their life until they die.

Arbor has sand that can block Cato today. She has not been attacked yet, but has been lynched. How does the Olive branch Token work with the lynch? Arbor was lynched by the village on day 4 and it failed. Need to look up who the first person to vote for Arbor on Day 4 was. Once they are killed then Arbor might be defenseless. No district partner.

Quote :
Cato
Backpack 1: Sword, The alliance maker. Daily Lynch.
Backpack 2: First aid kit (x2) - You can heal yourself or someone who has been poisoned. If you use it on another Tribute, you will be guarded from all attacks that day.
Backpack 3: Tent (x1) - Sleeping in your tent will guard you or your target from all attacks.
Backpack 4: Dirty, half-eaten loaf of bread: Food x1
Backpack 5: Sharp Rock: (Hand-to-hand) During the game, your first hit on a target removes a random item, the second time you hit them, they die.
Backpack 6: Klondike Bar - Food x1.
Backpack 7: Spear. Single-use short-range attack.
Backpack 8: Knife. Single-use hand-to-hand attack.
Backpack 9: Black hoodie. Guard x 1.
Backpack 10: Empty

Cato needs to be blocked today to prevent him from healing Clove, his District 2 partner. Clove will die from the poison, and I can attack Cato with the Shiv. If Cato is not blocked, then he will heal Clove with his first aid kit and will be guarded. He will then most likely go on to win the 74th Hunger Games.

Quote :
Carr
Primary Item: Thin sheet of plastic: Guard x1
Backpack 1: Two spearheads - Find a spear shaft and combine these for two short-ranged attacks.
Backpack 2: Knife. Single-use hand-to-hand attack.
Backpack 3: Fistful of sand. Block x 1.
Backpack 4: Landmine x1. Place this in a map location and the first person to enter it will lose all their items.
Token: Metal toy car. As long as you are in possession of your token, you will be able to move freely to any space on the map at the end of each day without restriction.

Carr has sand and can block Cato today. I wonder if Clove has no items in her inventory because she stepped on one of Carr's landmines? No district partner.

Quote :
Clove
Primary Item: Empty
Backpack 1: Empty
Backpack 2: Empty
Token: Poison-tipped Ring. As long as you have this token, if you are attacked while attacking another player, your attacker will fail and become poisoned instead. Each day, you must also send me a "mystery target". You will not know what this is for.

Clove should die from the poison if Cato, her District 2 partner, is unable to heal her. Lost her tongue.

Quote :
Cordelia
Primary Item: Heavy wooden shield - If self targeted, will guard against one attack. If protecting another, 50% to guard against all attacks. If using shield, you cannot move on the map today.
Backpack 1: Strip of beef: Food x1
Backpack 2: Can of Worms: Food x1
Token: Fish hook. As long as you have this token, if you perform an item search, you will find food.

Cordelia will not die of hunger. Can use the shield to protect Neptune, her District 4 partner.

Quote :
Foxface
Primary Item: Weathered leather satchel. Steal items from any (short-ranged) target.
Backpack 1: Bottle opener: This will allow you to use your primary power twice today, but you'll drop the item once you've used it.
Backpack 2: Fistful of sand. Single-use block.
Backpack 3: Morphling x3: This (hand-to-hand) hallucinogenic will cause your target’s aim to go wild, potentially affecting any random player within range of their power usage.
Backpack 4: Thin shield. This will protect you from a single successful attack, but will disintegrate after it's used.
Backpack 5: Empty
Token: Bronze key. As long as you are in possession of your token, no one will be able to steal from you.

Foxface has sand and can use it to block Cato. Will probably be protected by Amp, her District 5 partner, today. Morphling seems like a double-edged sword, as she will be in range of anyone she uses it on and it could end up backfiring on her. Thief.

Quote :
Katniss
Primary Item: Bow and three arrows: Vig with three attacks (ranged). You may fire one per day.
Backpack 1: Mockingjay x1. Send your allegiance to your target. Pick a target and your allegiance will be sent to them.
Backpack 2: Pot of stew - Food x4.
Backpack 3: Capacitor: This item will allow you to use two powers today. Once you’ve used it, it will overload and you’ll drop it.
Backpack 4: Empty

Katniss must eat today. But she can also fire an arrow at someone today. She should target someone from one of the remaining pairs: (Neptune or Cordelia) or (Amp or Foxface). Only tribute with ranged attack ability. No district partner.

Quote :
Marvel
Backpack 1: Mud x2: Camouflage yourself, remaining hidden from the daily map.
Backpack 2: Bread Loaf: Food x2
Backpack 3: Spear shaft. Combine this with a spear head to use this as a single use short-ranged attack.
Backpack 4: Thin plastic square. Single-use self-guard.
Backpack 5: Empty

Marvel is hiding. Can he be targeted by one of Katniss' arrows even if she doesn't know where he is? He can only hide for 2 more days. No district partner.

Quote :
Neptune
Primary Item: Net. (Short ranged) Prevents a player from moving on the map the next day.
Backpack 1: Fish. Food x1.
Backpack 2: Bear trap (x1): If attacked by an individual, it will fail and they will be caught in the trap, unable to move on the map anymore.
Backpack 3: Jabberjay - This item will allow you to send private messages to a player of your choice as long as you have it. Just let me know who you plan to use it with.
Backpack 4: Black hoodie. Guard x 1.
Backpack 5: Black hoodie. Guard x 1.
Backpack 6: Knife. Single-use hand-to-hand attack.

Neptune will use the bear trap if attacked. Might be better to focus on Cordelia, his District 4 partner, first. Who is he jabberjaying with? Carr or Cordelia seem most likely. 3 days of guards.

Quote :
Octave
Primary Item:Sleeping bag x1. Using your sleeping bag will protect you or your target from a single attack.
Backpack 1: Sharp Rock: (Hand-to-hand) During the game, your first hit on a target removes a random item, the second time you hit them, they die.
Backpack 2: A stone shiv. This will give you two hand-to-hand attacks before it breaks off inside your enemy
Backpack 3: A Microchip. It is useless to you.
Backpack 4: A Brace of Coneys - Food x1
Backpack 5: Poison berries - If you possess these berries and remain until the final two, you may choose to end the game and win the game alongside your final opponent. Using these will supercede any other powers used on the final day.
Token: Dead fuse. As long as you have this token, you will receive a random item from the dead each day.

Octave will shiv Cato today, if Cato is blocked. Can also use the sleeping bag. Cannot receive an item from the dead today because my backpacks are all full. Will give the berries to another player (Katniss?) without a partner tomorrow. No district partner.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:08 am

I would be honored to do my part in helping to weaken Cato since I am sure he had a hand in my dear Aspen's death. Plus, you can only be the best if you defeat the best.

And Octave, I am the male representative of District 7. I know the pronouns can be tricky.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:11 am

My charity of choice has always been Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS.

BCEFA
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:19 am

Octave wrote:

What's not understandable is how Carr overlooked his own inventory.

Since its all out there, I have no problem revealing that the sand was a prize from the scavenger hunt. Since Carr won like four prizes, I'm thinking he loaded up today and its all new to him.

Good point about whether the sand can be used from a distance. I'll ask about that tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:00 am

my charity is one that i have seen work first hand. my little Michael wanted to meet mickey mouse. mickey dressed in a cowboy outfit and had a special saddle made for Michael (he had MS) so he could ride a horse as well. they dressed Michael up with a hat, lasso, chaps. he never stopped talking about up til the day he passed away. this charity really brightens their lives.

Make A wish Foundation

http://www.wish.org/
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:30 am

Now I want Katniss to win. (((HUGS)))

And Katniss, in case it wasn't clear from Clove's illustration, food is an item so you need to tell them you want to eat it. Its not enough that its in your possession.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:29 am

If Katniss, Octave, and myself are blocked tonight a potential for 4 people will fall.

Block Katniss and she can't eat.
Block Octave and I can attack (I attacked him with the sharp rock yesterday, my next attack will kill him if he can't block himself)
Block me and I can't heal Clove or guard myself.

But if you would listen to Octave and Carr, they would have you killing just Clove and I tonight. Be smart people, kill us all. What do I care, it's not like I'm gonna make it through the night, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:50 am

I'll be playing for First Step. When I needed these women they provided me with free counseling, attended court appointments with me, provided me diapers, and Christmas presents for my kids. They gave me a chance to form a new life when I was too scared to do it on my own. I went to them as a broken woman and they helped me to become the well-rounded functional adult I am today. They are an amazing organization.

http://www.firststep-mi.org/

Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:56 am

I now realize Octave is Blue
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:57 am

Cordelia wrote:
Octave wrote:
You only have to make it to the final four to win.

I seriously doubt that will play out that way. And if we leave Cato alone then it will likely end with him coming up winner.

I only wish to win in honor of my charity but I'm willing to lay down my life this night to help others defeat those with defenses.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:18 am

My hold on Hedwig and the Angry Inch has finally come in at the library. I'll be picking it up today.

I'm gonna watch it tonight in your honour, Cato.

(And, no, I'm not blu. Amp seems to have figured out who I am, though.)
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:20 am

Octave wrote:
Well, Neptune is pretty well-stocked himself.

Really?

I disagree. I've got a few guards, sure, but they are items. No passive protection, I have to use my turn to use the item and protect myself.

As for offensive? A net? A single knife?

Please. I'm well-stocked only in number, not in effect or ability.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:22 am

GAVUBB!!!
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:30 am

Octave wrote:
So Neptune, who have you been jabberjaying with?

Let me guess: someone who is already dead? Or will you really give us full disclosure?

I haven't used it.

Day 1, protected my items.
Day 2, searched area (found Bear Trap)
Day 3, stole from Cato (male, blocked)
Day 4, stole from Cato (randomized, received jabberjay)
Day 5, drank antidote.

I didnt think PMing was all that important compared to the antidote.
Its described as an item, and its taking up room in my backpack, but I dont think I'll ever use it.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:31 am

Octave wrote:
My hold on Hedwig and the Angry Inch has finally come in at the library. I'll be picking it up today.

Enjoy.

John and I are gonna get Hedwig tattoos. Right now it's a matter of deciding where we are gonna get them. For him it doesn't matter but for me an exposed tattoo may be an issue with my career choice.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:32 am

Neptune wrote:
Octave wrote:
So Neptune, who have you been jabberjaying with?

Let me guess: someone who is already dead? Or will you really give us full disclosure?

I haven't used it.

Day 1, protected my items.
Day 2, searched area (found Bear Trap)
Day 3, stole from Cato (male, blocked)
Day 4, stole from Cato (randomized, received jabberjay)
Day 5, drank antidote.

I didnt think PMing was all that important compared to the antidote.
Its described as an item, and its taking up room in my backpack, but I dont think I'll ever use it.

You can PM as long as it's in your possession. It's not something that needs to be activated. Carr and I used it for days.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:34 am

Cato wrote:
You can PM as long as it's in your possession. It's not something that needs to be activated. Carr and I used it for days.

well, fuck.

it should be described differently then. I know I didn't ask, but it seemed obvious it was like the other items out there....
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:38 am

Cato wrote:
GAVUBB!!!

for reels? I cnt eben do a bad imperzonation of Gavub and im tryeing relly realy hard!
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:40 am

Cato wrote:
Octave wrote:

Enjoy.

John and I are gonna get Hedwig tattoos. Right now it's a matter of deciding where we are gonna get them. For him it doesn't matter but for me an exposed tattoo may be an issue with my career choice.

Cool. (I'm sure the tatoos will make sense to me after I watch the movie tonight!)
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:45 am

Cato wrote:
If Katniss, Octave, and myself are blocked tonight a potential for 4 people will fall.

Block Katniss and she can't eat.
Block Octave and I can attack (I attacked him with the sharp rock yesterday, my next attack will kill him if he can't block himself)
Block me and I can't heal Clove or guard myself.

But if you would listen to Octave and Carr, they would have you killing just Clove and I tonight. Be smart people, kill us all. What do I care, it's not like I'm gonna make it through the night, obviously.

I'm fine with dying. Actually, I don't deserve to win based on a mistake I made on Day 2.

But your plan has a fatal flaw: You can't kill me with the sharp rock if you are blocked. And if you are not blocked my bet is on you healing Clove (which also gives you a guard). So that eliminates 3 of your potential kills right there.

As for my plan, I was only looking at Clove and yourself. There's the potential for other deaths as well.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:49 am

Neptune wrote:
Cato wrote:

well, fuck.

it should be described differently then. I know I didn't ask, but it seemed obvious it was like the other items out there....

*clears out inbox*

I'm looking forward to hearing from you, good sir!

*goes and checks inbox (again)*

*sits down to wait for the postman to bring me a letter*
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:59 am

I'm not sure who to PM.

I kinda just want to pick Cato, so I can send her a little :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq1qOE9cayg

But then again, why not just do that here?
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:17 am

What is the tattoo John will get? Or will they be matching?

Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:17 am

Did anyone figure out who I am?
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:19 am

Here, I'll embed that for you, Neptune:

Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:19 am

Seneca Crane wrote:

Dj! It's really obvious.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker

Neptune wrote:
Dj! It's really obvious.

My only choice when it comes to quality co-runners.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:21 am

Octave wrote:
Cato wrote:
GAVUBB!!!

for reels? I cnt eben do a bad imperzonation of Gavub and im tryeing relly realy hard!

olol

that cheered me up. ty.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:22 am

driving now. don't do anything complex while i'm gone.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:22 am

Seneca Crane wrote:

Rolling Eyes

I love you elephant Question

Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:25 am

I hope jon picked this forum BECAUSE of that adorable elephant.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:31 am

Neptune wrote:
Seneca Crane wrote:

Dj! It's really obvious.

I voted this post up. (Whatever that does.)

Then I reported it to the moderator. (For failure to use the proper color.)

In other words, you've been flagged, Neptune.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:34 am

Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:37 am

Damn. Should've said you've been netted, Neptune.

Hissy Fit

Are you feeding me a fish, Claudius?

Thank you!

Although, really, I would've expected that from Plutarch. But I'll hungrily accept it from you.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:54 am

Octave wrote:
Cato wrote:
GAVUBB!!!

The drinking and the Hedwig made me thing of Gav but now I just don't know. I'm bad at this.

Seneca Crane wrote:
What is the tattoo John will get? Or will they be matching?

We are each getting a piece of the face.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:55 am

Oh that's right. And perfect. I love it.

(I suggest the inner thigh/to the side of your poontangal area for your placement. I have a teeny little ladybug there and have never regretted the size OR placement.)
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:03 am

Seneca Crane wrote:

(I suggest the inner thigh/to the side of your poontangal area for your placement. I have a teeny little ladybug there and have never regretted the size OR placement.)

I wanted it behind my neck but John didn't want it so hidden. I really doubt he'd be down for the cooter tat lol
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:05 am

I share my notes with you all

District 1 - Glimmer day 1 tribute lynch
District 1 - Marvel absorbs attack for later use, failed attack day 1, our lynch failed day 2 and 3

District 2 - Clove alliance lynch failed day 3 (must be kept alive for possible end victory) failed attack day 3, poisoned day 5 (tongue ripped out)
District 2 - Cato failed attack day 1

District 3 - Cable poisoned day 2, poison death day 3
District 3 - Octave guarded day 1 against our lynch

District 4 - Cordelia
District 4 - Neptune (uses net to stop tributes from moving) poisoned but will not die day 1, failed poison death day 2, poison death failed day 3, poison death fail day 4

District 5 - Foxface pepper sprayed by quinoa day 2
District 5 - Amp poisoned day 4

District 6 - Raile poisoned day 3, poison death day 4
District 6 - Carr ally of Cato's failed lynch by other alliance day 2, failed attack day 2, guarded from village lynch day 2, attack day 2, and poison day 2,

District 7 - Arbor (was previous owner of the tent) village lynch failed day 4
District 7 - Aspen pepper sprayed by quiona, cannot target quiona, attacked and killed day 5

District 8 - Rush (tongue ripped out day 1) died of hunger day 4
District 8 - Aramid died of hunger day 4

District 9 - Holden attacked day 2
District 9 - Quinoa (pepper spray, self guard, binoculars, cannot be poisoned) alliance killed day 4

District 10 - Claire guarded day 1 against alliance lynch, alliance lynch death day 4
District 10 - Gimp killed by village lynch day 2 (suicide bomb)

District 11 - Rue bonus alliance lynch day 3
District 11 - Thresh village lynch day 2

District 12 - Katniss girl on fire day 2, cannot be killed till day 6, poisoned day 3, taken out of play day 4, poison fail day 4
District 12 - Peeta killed by suicide bomb day 2

All male actions canceled day 3
Poisoner is female - Clove
Everything went random day 4
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:06 am

Seneca Crane wrote:

Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:13 am

I share my notes with you all:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   

Back to top Go down

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Arena-
Jump to: