The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Day Five - No More Lynches

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Neptune
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:11 pm

I dont embed on any board. (dont know how, lol)
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:11 pm

Seneca Crane wrote:
You could on the last board and on EBB too, though.

SORRY.

I feel like you keep trying to let me know there's nothing special about this board.

It's fine. My stance is clear.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:14 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Seneca Crane wrote:
You could on the last board and on EBB too, though.

SORRY.

I feel like you keep trying to let me know there's nothing special about this board.

It's fine. My stance is clear.

Lord, no. I think this board is wonderful! If I could wiggle my nose and everyone would be here, I'd be a very happy girl with an awful beard.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:16 pm

I understand. But honestly...I don't want to be the host of the "K E V I N Smith Sucks" Board, either.

This is my new home. Until you guys all leave. And then I'll find a hole in the ground and live there forever.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:17 pm

anyone feel like sharing what they plan to do today? I'm hiding in a tree and waiting for it all to be over! Neptune, can we go home now?
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:18 pm

Unlike the other non-career tributes, I have chosen this board to sacrifice my body for the entertainment of the capitol. Surely they must be punished for their lack of entertainment?
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:19 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
I understand. But honestly...I don't want to be the host of the "K E V I N Smith Sucks" Board, either.

This is my new home. Until you guys all leave. And then I'll find a hole in the ground and live there forever.

Then maybe we have to stay. Doesn't have to be K E V I N Smith Sucks board either. The mafia board revisited.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:19 pm

Cordelia wrote:
anyone feel like sharing what they plan to do today? I'm hiding in a tree and waiting for it all to be over! Neptune, can we go home now?

I shall fight and steal from Octave. He must be put to rest so that the district pairs may overcome their opponents and be declared victors in the arena.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:31 pm

Cato wrote:
Unlike the other non-career tributes, I have chosen this board to sacrifice my body for the entertainment of the capitol. Surely they must be punished for their lack of entertainment?


How pitiful - win this competition (if you will) on your own merit; cunning, survival skills, ruthlessness. Begging for assistance from outside is a sign of pure weakness.
Back to top Go down
Amp
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:37 pm

This goes out to all you sponsors out there. Showing some Capitol love.

Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:39 pm

I was not placed here against my own will. I am here because I wish to provide for my family and district. My purpose is to be entertaining and deadly. Have you found yourself to be either of those?

On day four, the capitol was unnecessarily lenient toward lackluster performances. I do not wish to be associated with such tributes any longer.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:40 pm

Amp, you sir are a worthy opponent.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:44 pm

Cato wrote:
On day four, the capitol was unnecessarily lenient toward lackluster performances. I do not wish to be associated with such tributes any longer.

So its you, me, and Amp to the death then?

Lets do a round of margaritas first though. Its happy hour somewhere, after all.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:45 pm

Carr wrote:
Cato wrote:
Unlike the other non-career tributes, I have chosen this board to sacrifice my body for the entertainment of the capitol. Surely they must be punished for their lack of entertainment?


How pitiful - win this competition (if you will) on your own merit; cunning, survival skills, ruthlessness. Begging for assistance from outside is a sign of pure weakness.
I agree that it's beneath us. Perhaps Cato has lost his head.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:46 pm

Amp wrote:
This goes out to all you sponsors out there. Showing some Capitol love.

I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:47 pm

SpearsPool, excellent.
Back to top Go down
Amp
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:55 pm

Cato wrote:
Amp, you sir are a worthy opponent.

Could've been a better partner. Too bad you didn't see that when you were all swordy.

Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:58 pm

Surely I would have chosen you had I known your true identity, sir.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:17 pm

Okay. So, new angle here. The assigned names are anagrams.

Amp = Map
Cato = Taco
Octave = At Cove
Katniss = Is Stank
Cordelia = Coral Die

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:22 pm

I apologize for my absence but its a jungle out there

I simply refuse to give up and hand this game over to Cato, out there hiding in my tent clasping his coin of protection.
'
Aspen, my sister, I have full faith that you can weaken this traitor given your proximity. Do it for our district. Do it for victory.

Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:24 pm

Neptune wrote:
Cordelia = Coral Die

Hey now, Coral was the best.
Back to top Go down
Amp
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:28 pm

Neptune wrote:
Okay. So, new angle here. The assigned names are anagrams.

Amp = Map
Cato = Taco
Octave = At Cove
Katniss = Is Stank
Cordelia = Coral Die

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

YOU MEAN HE HAS THE TACOS, TOO?!!!
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:31 pm

Cordelia wrote:
anyone feel like sharing what they plan to do today? I'm hiding in a tree and waiting for it all to be over! Neptune, can we go home now?

I have already laid bare my plans for today.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:34 pm

Cato wrote:
Cordelia wrote:
anyone feel like sharing what they plan to do today? I'm hiding in a tree and waiting for it all to be over! Neptune, can we go home now?

I shall fight and steal from Octave. He must be put to rest so that the district pairs may overcome their opponents and be declared victors in the arena.

Steal away. My backpacks have grown cumbersome to carry. You will save me from having to again drop something that is less-than-precious.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:38 pm

May the odds be in favor of me obtaining your most precious items.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:46 pm

Hey Neptune, I believe Cato is mistaken about Octave's IRL identity. Guess he doesn't know everything after all, huh.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:49 pm

Cato wrote:
May the odds be in favor of me obtaining your most precious items.
You've already misdjudged who you think I am. I doubt you'll similarly be able to discern the difference between the items that are most precious to me and the ones that might do you the least harm.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:50 pm

Arbor wrote:
Hey Neptune, I believe Cato is mistaken about Octave's IRL identity. Guess he doesn't know everything after all, huh.
The man from the sea already spoke the truth to that point.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:53 pm

Neptune, why haven't you taken the antidote before now?
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:54 pm

Octave wrote:
Arbor wrote:
Hey Neptune, I believe Cato is mistaken about Octave's IRL identity. Guess he doesn't know everything after all, huh.
The man from the sea already spoke the truth to that point.

I saw that but I guess he was more subtle than he thought he was being or Cato was too busy currying favor with the sponsors to listen.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:55 pm

Nice drawings, amp.

I still have the one you did for me pinned to my refrigerator.

I look forward to seeing it again when this is all over.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:01 pm

Arbor wrote:
Octave wrote:
Arbor wrote:
Hey Neptune, I believe Cato is mistaken about Octave's IRL identity. Guess he doesn't know everything after all, huh.
The man from the sea already spoke the truth to that point.

I saw that but I guess he was more subtle than he thought he was being or Cato was too busy currying favor with the sponsors to listen.

I agree. I guess we need to be more obtuse to get through Cato's thick skull.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:04 pm

Octave wrote:

I agree. I guess we need to be more obtuse to get through Cato's thick skull.

It would help if we could remove said skull from the rear ends of all the sponsors. Perhaps his hearing might improve.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:07 pm

Octave wrote:
Arbor wrote:
Octave wrote:
Arbor wrote:
Hey Neptune, I believe Cato is mistaken about Octave's IRL identity. Guess he doesn't know everything after all, huh.
The man from the sea already spoke the truth to that point.

I saw that but I guess he was more subtle than he thought he was being or Cato was too busy currying favor with the sponsors to listen.

I agree. I guess we need to be more obtuse to get through Cato's thick skull.

I heard he was dropped on his head a lot when he was an infant.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:09 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
I understand. But honestly...I don't want to be the host of the "K E V I N Smith Sucks" Board, either.

This is my new home. Until you guys all leave. And then I'll find a hole in the ground and live there forever.

I guess you guys were too busy here to realize the original board is back up and running?
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:13 pm

Clove wrote:
Neptune, why haven't you taken the antidote before now?

I received it at the end of Day 3.

On Day 4, given the lack of success on Day 3 (all males were blocked), I chose to ignore the poison and steal from Cato instead. That didnt go as planned either (all actions were randomized).
Back to top Go down
Amp
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:15 pm

Octave wrote:
Claudius Templesmith wrote:
I understand. But honestly...I don't want to be the host of the "K E V I N Smith Sucks" Board, either.

This is my new home. Until you guys all leave. And then I'll find a hole in the ground and live there forever.

I guess you guys were too busy here to realize the original board is back up and running?

which board?
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:16 pm

Oops. My bad.




Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:20 pm

Certainly not the View Askew board, not only is it unviewable, the URL has gone affraid
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:22 pm

why worry about a universe that does not matter here? kill or be killed, that is the motivation.

speaking of killing, mmmm. vengeance.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:44 pm

Octave wrote:
Claudius Templesmith wrote:
I understand. But honestly...I don't want to be the host of the "K E V I N Smith Sucks" Board, either.

This is my new home. Until you guys all leave. And then I'll find a hole in the ground and live there forever.

I guess you guys were too busy here to realize the original board is back up and running?


I'm not going back, so it scarcely matters to me.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:01 pm

Power submission still by PM, separate or all in one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   

Back to top Go down
 
Day Five - No More Lynches
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Arena-
Jump to: