The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Day Five - No More Lynches

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Spinal
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:01 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Octave wrote:
Claudius Templesmith wrote:
I understand. But honestly...I don't want to be the host of the "K E V I N Smith Sucks" Board, either.

This is my new home. Until you guys all leave. And then I'll find a hole in the ground and live there forever.

I guess you guys were too busy here to realize the original board is back up and running?


I'm not going back, so it scarcely matters to me.

Me neither, it was fun at the time, but there is always the EBB or Facebook or twitter or wherever anyone posts an occasional Mafia game.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Aspen wrote:
Power submission still by PM, separate or all in one?

Aren't they by email, with your movement in a different e-mail with your name in the subject?
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:04 pm

Clove wrote:
Me neither, it was fun at the time, but there is always the EBB or Facebook or twitter or wherever anyone posts an occasional Mafia game.

I'm nice and cozy myself.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:04 pm

Aspen wrote:
Power submission still by PM, separate or all in one?

Seneca is back, so email is fine.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:06 pm

Clove wrote:
but there is always the EBB

No. It ain't no Paris and I ain't going back.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:15 pm

I wish the rest of you well (just, you know, not...a lot), but my mission is to be the last one standing - I have no District ties anymore and the Gamemakers have made clear we have no friends or even temporary helpers from this point forward.



Those who are now being manipulated by District today, think to yourself if Marvel or Cato or even your own area partner wouldn't thrust a blade through your throat if they had the chance in order to win. The answer should be clear and if it's not don't worry - you won't be much longer for this world anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:17 pm

this is all so very sad.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:20 pm

all these pleas.....as if there was anything I could do, lol
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:25 pm

I can't do much else, so you should probably just end me.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:26 pm

Carr wrote:
I wish the rest of you well (just, you know, not...a lot), but my mission is to be the last one standing - I have no District ties anymore and the Gamemakers have made clear we have no friends or even temporary helpers from this point forward.



Those who are now being manipulated by District today, think to yourself if Marvel or Cato or even your own area partner wouldn't thrust a blade through your throat if they had the chance in order to win. The answer should be clear and if it's not don't worry - you won't be much longer for this world anyhow.

That's just like District 6, giving up. I don't plan of giving up until the last breath crosses my lips.

I'm not doing this for the Sponsors or the Capitol, I'm doing this for my district and more so for my family.

Carr perhaps you should just go drown yourself in the lake and save us from killing you, it would be a waste of our time killing a coward such as yourself!
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:31 pm

Clove, you do our district proud with snarky remarks such as that.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:31 pm

Marvel wrote:
I can't do much else, so you should probably just end me.

I expected more from District 1!!! Just lie down and die!
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:34 pm

Cato wrote:
Clove, you do our district proud with snarky remarks such as that.

District 2 did not produce quitters!!!


If I die it will be face to face with my killer laughing as they become poisoned from their attack.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:36 pm

Clove wrote:
If I die it will be face to face with my killer laughing as they become poisoned from their attack.

Thats ok, I'm building up quite a tolerance. Now I just need to research this whole attack concept.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:36 pm

Marvel absorbs his attacks for later user. We must steal from him, not attack him.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:37 pm

Clove wrote:
Marvel wrote:
I can't do much else, so you should probably just end me.

I expected more from District 1!!! Just lie down and die!
just throw something sharp at me, that oughta do it.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:37 pm

Cato wrote:
Marvel absorbs his attacks for later user. We must steal from him, not attack him.
Damn you.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:44 pm

Marvel wrote:
Cato wrote:
Marvel absorbs his attacks for later user. We must steal from him, not attack him.
Damn you.

It is you who must be damned.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:49 pm

If we continue to steal from you, you will die from hunger or loose your token.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Cato wrote:
If we continue to steal from you, you will die from hunger or loose your token.
I've been eating.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:51 pm

I thought we could still edit our scavenger hunt albums but I don't see the edit button. Am I going blind?
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:52 pm

Cato wrote:
Marvel absorbs his attacks for later user. We must steal from him, not attack him.

I wouldn't dirty a weapon on him.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:57 pm

Arbor wrote:
I thought we could still edit our scavenger hunt albums but I don't see the edit button. Am I going blind?

Scroll right.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:02 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Arbor wrote:
I thought we could still edit our scavenger hunt albums but I don't see the edit button. Am I going blind?

Scroll right.

Still not there. Ok to just do a new post?
Back to top Go down
Amp
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:08 pm

Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:27 pm

Biggest loss of The Board is all of Amp's old pictures.

I hope he still has them and can post them again somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Amp
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:33 pm



Back to top Go down
Amp
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:35 pm

Octave wrote:
Biggest loss of The Board is all of Amp's old pictures.

I hope he still has them and can post them again somewhere.

I'm flattered that you think so.
Back to top Go down
Foxface
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:37 pm

No, wait. Stupid. Forgot.
Back to top Go down
Amp
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:39 pm

Foxface wrote:
No, wait. Stupid. Forgot.

We may share a district but that doesn't mean I won't whup you for name calling.
Back to top Go down
Foxface
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:39 pm

I was referring to myself.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:29 pm

Classic!
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:39 pm

Did the day end or did I miss a 48 hour day announcement Question
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:41 pm

No...just tying up a few loose ends. Results shortly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   

Back to top Go down
 
Day Five - No More Lynches
Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Arena-
Jump to: