The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day Two - The Sponsors

Go down 
+25
jennifer
Katniss
new bird
Gimp
Foxface
Lady Shyka
ASKEWD
Amp
Lorene
Spinal
Poppycox88
s l i t h y
Cable
Celtic
forehead
kelly
SweetIrony!
Dileo33
Albert B
Gargoyle Geek
Neptune
Ana
weeba
Rue
bad_jon.
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:05 pm

Carr wrote:
Remember that the top 2 vote getters die today.

Keep saying that aloud. It brings the Spectators giddy joy and anticipation to know they're going to see some additional carnage tonight.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:07 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Carr wrote:

Keep saying that aloud. It brings the Spectators giddy joy and anticipation to know they're going to see some additional carnage tonight.

If it is carnage they want, it's carnage I will bring them.

!Marvel
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:08 pm

Thresh wrote:
Rue and I are making sweet music together. Leave us alone.

No

#Clove

!Thresh
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:08 pm

Carr wrote:
So where do we think we can do the best job with our votes? Honestly I'm still stuck on us not being able to track/know we can hit the District 5ers (Rue and Thresh) if it comes down to us having to.

That is my thinking also, I am up for voting for either of them.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:09 pm

Carr wrote:
So where do we think we can do the best job with our votes? Honestly I'm still stuck on us not being able to track/know we can hit the District 5ers (Rue and Thresh) if it comes down to us having to.

We are 11.

And thanks for clearing it up Carr. I'm trying to think who started the BS push early on Claire yesterday. I'm thinking there could be alliance or lazy asses out there in those votes. As for finding me Ill come out of hiding soon as a sign of good faith. I'll say this I'm limited on where I can hide.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:17 pm

Rue wrote:
Carr wrote:

We are 11.

And thanks for clearing it up Carr. I'm trying to think who started the BS push early on Claire yesterday. I'm thinking there could be alliance or lazy asses out there in those votes. As for finding me Ill come out of hiding soon as a sign of good faith. I'll say this I'm limited on where I can hide.

Just so you don't have to dig: I think I place the first vote on Claire. I wanted to see what she would say about "all the stuff" she had. I recognized some (or all) of the gear was from cashew's game. I figured she was just kidding, just wanted to gauge a reaction.

ETA: Of for crying out loud! A previous mafia game.

Last edited by Quinoa on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:18 pm

double post

Last edited by Carr on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:20 pm

I can't seem to get a post right today, sorry you all have to read that shit.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:26 pm

Sorry for the number screwup. Looks like Octave and Quinoa were the first votes for Claire, then people (including Thresh, *ahem*) jumped on her also for "having too much stuff" (ETA: he later switched)

Clove wrote:

Rue does seem pretty involved and amenable to talking and even sharing, I appreciate that - here partner there sort of popped in and out in the dead of night and just said "nothing to see here." Hence my vote in that direction out of the two.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:28 pm

You guys are nuts.

Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
jennifer
Papas frías
jennifer

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:30 pm

Clove wrote:
Carr wrote:

Leave the girl. Vote for me.
Back to top Go down
jennifer
Papas frías
jennifer

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:32 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
You guys are nuts.

Just sayin'.

i love macadamia afro
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:35 pm

Carr wrote:
Sorry for the number screwup. Looks like Octave and Quinoa were the first votes for Claire, then people (including Thresh, *ahem*) jumped on her also for "having too much stuff" (ETA: he later switched)

Clove wrote:

Rue does seem pretty involved and amenable to talking and even sharing, I appreciate that - here partner there sort of popped in and out in the dead of night and just said "nothing to see here." Hence my vote in that direction out of the two.

Thresh appears to be worthy of blood.

#marvel

You shall live to fight another day.

!Thresh
Back to top Go down
jennifer
Papas frías
jennifer

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:38 pm

Carr wrote:

Prepare to be jumped.

!Carr
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:38 pm

Tally:
Carr - Aspen, Marvel, Thresh
Gimp - Raile, Holden
Thresh - Carr, Cato
Cable - Octave
Quinoa - Arbor
Raile - Foxface
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:40 pm

Clove wrote:
Carr wrote:

How about both of them?

!Rue

I have to submit my stuff early today. I'll be leaving soon until after EOD.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:42 pm

Thresh wrote:

Prepare to be jumped.

You may be sneaky, but you're not that fast, big guy. And what happened to you just saying that we should vote for you? That turned awfully fast.

So far I'm leading because of sarcasm (the first two, with Aspen even agreeing with my strategy after voting for me) and Thresh saving his own ass AFTER he has already said to vote for him.

I'm sure Capitol expected better.
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Papas frías
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:43 pm

!Thresh

Good morning tributes, good morning sponsors.

Octavia, I offered to gift you the tongue I severed from Rush's mouth, but you didn't seem interested in anything I had to say.

Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:45 pm

Capitol expects better of each of us. We must not just succeed in our endeavors but excel with a thirst for blood that satisfies the most painful hunger.
Back to top Go down
Cable
Papas frías
Cable

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:46 pm

I wonder if the village is compensated with two lynches because the Alliance is receiving Glimmer's muttation powers, or she goes to their side, adding to the numbers.

If that's true, and we eventually learn that the muttations seem true to the book, we may not want to lynch all of the muttations until we have a better idea of who the mafia members are.

Just wanted to point that out because Thresh is also a muttation. If we lynch Thresh and don't get two lynches after results, either they aren't staying true to the book, or my theory is crap.

muttations in the book: Glimmer, Foxface, boy district 9 (Holden), Rue, Thresh.

Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:48 pm

Is your theory not a greater reason to advance toward Thresh?
Back to top Go down
jennifer
Papas frías
jennifer

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:49 pm

Carr wrote:
And what happened to you just saying that we should vote for you? That turned awfully fast.

No it didn't. Vote for me. I'll take the place of the girl. She's right and good and deserves to live.

I will neither vote for myself nor my sweet Rue. Now bugger off.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:49 pm

Thresh wrote:
Prepare to be jumped.

That's what HE said? scratch

Is that how the joke goes?

Pray thee, I am not typically humorous.

Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:50 pm

Carr appears to be both wise and forthcoming. His wit along with his net should prove helpful in defeating the alliance.
Back to top Go down
jennifer
Papas frías
jennifer

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:51 pm

Cable wrote:
Thresh is also a muttation.

Very Happy cat monkey pig rendeer elephant
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:51 pm

Thresh wrote:
Carr wrote:
And what happened to you just saying that we should vote for you? That turned awfully fast.

No it didn't. Vote for me. I'll take the place of the girl. She's right and good and deserves to live.

I will neither vote for myself nor my sweet Rue. Now bugger off.

You're hazel.

Nailed it!

Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:52 pm

Claire wrote:

As a female walking under the large emblem of a cow, I would imagine not understanding jokes might actually be an asset.
Back to top Go down
Cable
Papas frías
Cable

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:52 pm

Cato wrote:
Is your theory not a greater reason to advance toward Thresh?

Yes, it could be. I'm just saying hold off on some of the others so we can have two lynches when we have more info.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:54 pm

I think Cable's theory might have some merit. And yes I am amicable enough to share. I wish I knew or saw more from my Thresh. And just to be fair quihona I'm looking for reactions too. No jumps.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:55 pm

Carr wrote:
Claire wrote:

As a female walking under the large emblem of a cow, I would imagine not understanding jokes might actually be an asset.

My milk is not "free", nor can it be purchased!

Back to top Go down
Cable
Papas frías
Cable

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:55 pm

Thresh wrote:
Cable wrote:
Thresh is also a muttation.

Very Happy cat monkey pig rendeer elephant

Look how cute you are! Too bad they turned you into a mutte!
Back to top Go down
Foxface
Papas frías
Foxface

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:56 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
1. You have chosen not to leave the cornucopia for day 2 and you have found your way onto the hunger list. Would you care to illustrate for us your strategy thus far?

I'm pretty sure that's not how this works. But sure, my strategy is to make sure my opponents never know what I'm doing at any moment.

2. Will you give us your opinion on the doomed alliances that have sprouted up in the games? What are your feelings on forming a such a connection in the Hunger Games?

That they're fleeting but, I guess, useful if they're handled right.

3. What type of sweet reward do you turn to at the end of the day? How would this dessert be served?

Peanut butter and chocolate. On a waffle.
Back to top Go down
Foxface
Papas frías
Foxface

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:57 pm

Carr wrote:
double post

lol haven't seen that in a while.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:11 pm

Carr wrote:
So far I'm leading because of sarcasm (the first two, with Aspen even agreeing with my strategy after voting for me) and Thresh saving his own ass AFTER he has already said to vote for him.

I'm sure Capitol expected better.

I did agree that it could be a possibility but you got a bit angry after ONE vote on you, bit too defensive for my tastebuds.

#Carr

Thresh's blatant bandwagon makes me feel less suspicious on Carr and that Thresh is actually bad.

!Thresh
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:26 pm

!thresh

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:33 pm

Poor Thresh.

Razz

Back to top Go down
jennifer
Papas frías
jennifer

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:39 pm

My shoulders are stronger. I can take it. I pity you poor, weak starving vagabonds.
Back to top Go down
jennifer
Papas frías
jennifer

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:40 pm

I'm not bad, but I understand survival of the fittest.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:42 pm

Nothing from the girl on fire? Really?
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:45 pm

Who's on fire?
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:48 pm

Rue's assertion that she can only hide in certain places makes sense that it would be in the forest. As I said, she jumps from tree to tree to stay hidden. Perhaps Thresh is the same, in that if he goes into the wheat he disappears?

As far as the mutts, EVERYONE but Katniss, Peeta, and Cato were mutts in that scene. It was all the dead tributes.

And as I stated before, my stolen token would have told me the consequences of killing one of the remaining living tributes. I believe we ALL have consequences (either good or bad) attached to our deaths. The double lynch was Glimmer's. Some sneaky thief out there must know someone else's as well.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:50 pm

Rue wrote:
Nothing from the girl on fire? Really?

Do you mean the girl who was pepper sprayed in the results? Aspen?

She posted on this page.

Aspen, what actually happened because of that btw?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Two - The Sponsors
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Arena-
Jump to: