The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day One - The Cornucopia

Go down 
+22
Amp
jennifer
Neptune
Gimp
forehead
ASKEWD
Ana
Dileo33
Rue
Foxface
SweetIrony!
Gargoyle Geek
Spinal
Katniss
Cable
Poppycox88
Poker
Albert B
Rush
kelly
weeba
bad_jon.
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
jennifer
Papas frías
jennifer

Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:47 pm

so if I type my username, it will show as a vegetable? I'm scared.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:52 pm

Yep. You can test a bunch of names and just preview to see what they show up as.
Back to top Go down
jennifer
Papas frías
jennifer

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:57 pm

deadshot1
Back to top Go down
jennifer
Papas frías
jennifer

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:57 pm

great job, smarty pants.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:01 pm

For the record...the game has officially begun.

Is everyone enjoying their goodies from the Cornucopia?
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:01 pm

OLOL
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

I said hit preview, not send.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:02 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:

Can I make more runs for the Cornucopia or do I have to wait for the day to end?
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:03 pm

Enjoying?

I'm hungry. When was the last time you enjoyed that, huh?

(these books have something to do with hunger, right?)
Back to top Go down
jennifer
Papas frías
jennifer

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:

no.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:07 pm

Raile wrote:
Yep. You can test a bunch of names and just preview to see what they show up as.

I did this for a bunch of players who I think may be playing. I found at least 24 vegetable covers. Plus Gimp says his/her name isn't censored so it's possible the game runners added some non-players to the vegetable mix.

For what it's worth, not every vegetable has two players associated with it. Some more, some less.
Back to top Go down
jennifer
Papas frías
jennifer

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:11 pm

jicama

okay, that's messed up. he's not coming here.
Back to top Go down
Foxface
Papas frías
Foxface

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:09 pm

Um. Hello again?
Back to top Go down
Amp
Papas frías
Amp

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:12 pm

I have arrived. I've been reading up remotely when I could. Do we know what our start point is on the map?
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:14 pm

Holden is very aggressive
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:17 pm

I came for the games and I shall stay for my victory, for my sword is mighty and my hand is skilled. It is my intention to obtain many supplies this day and all those who stand in my way shall perish at the end of my blade.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:17 pm

Amp wrote:
I have arrived. I've been reading up remotely when I could. Do we know what our start point is on the map?

The Cornucopia (in the middle)
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:22 pm

Who are these insolent tributes who dare to ignore the rules set forth by the Gamemaker?
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 pm

We are a bunch of Veggietales
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:42 pm

District 2 does not endorse any posts by Cato.
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:44 pm

District 9 would like to make the word veggietales banned. Anyone that uses it after this post should be sentenced to death.

For shame Quinoa.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:46 pm

Clove wrote:
District 2 does not endorse any posts by Cato.

Endorsements are not necessary in a game with such purpose as this one. Let the endorsements be left to the Gamemaker, for the entertainment of the spectators.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:51 pm

Holden wrote:
District 9 would like to make the word veggietales banned. Anyone that uses it after this post should be sentenced to death.

For shame Quinoa.

*Hangs head*
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:52 pm

Thresh wrote:
deadshot1

Thresh wrote:
great job, smarty pants.

oh oh, hilarious. hahah

I wish I could remember who everyone is.
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:53 pm

Don't quote it either Quinoa!

you bring much shame to our district.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:53 pm

I keep forgetting not to care.
Back to top Go down
Lady Shyka
Gamemaker
Lady Shyka

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:54 pm

Seneca Crane wrote:
I wish I could remember who everyone is.
Me too.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:54 pm

*runs to look up Seneca Crane*
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

I shall care enough for all of us.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:58 pm

This whole veggie thing confused me for half this thread.

This is going to be tough with it being everyone for themselves. Who wants to team up for awhile?
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:02 pm

!Veggietales

Ok, it's dead.
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:04 pm

That'll do Quinoa that'll do.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:07 pm

Cordelia wrote:
This whole veggie thing confused me for half this thread.

I'm starting to believe that's an unintended joy for the gamemakers.

Cordelia wrote:
This is going to be tough with it being everyone for themselves. Who wants to team up for awhile?

Join District 9!
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:09 pm

Wait wait wait Quinoa, what does Cordelia bring to the table? District 9 is an illustrious district that is quickly on the rise. We want only the best.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:09 pm

The gamemakers seek entertainment in our confusion and frustration. I feel it best to welcome the challenge and find ourselves in their favor.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:10 pm

I'm so very confused now.

I would very much rather be home in my village blackening the eyes of boys who approach me without proper respect.

Back to top Go down
Cable
Papas frías
Cable

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:11 pm

we're missing a tribute from 3, 6 and 8.

From Raile's List, no updates since:

District 1 - Glimmer
District 1 - Marvel
District 2 - Clove
District 2 - Cato
District 3 - Cable
District 3 -
District 4 - Cordelia
District 4 - Neptune
District 5 - Foxface
District 5 - Amp
District 6 - Raile
District 6 -
District 7 - Arbor
District 7 - Aspen
District 8 - Rush
District 8 -
District 9 - Holden
District 9 - Quinoa
District 10 - Claire
District 10 - Gimp
District 11 - Rue
District 11 - Thresh
District 12 - Katniss
District 12 - Peeta

Last edited by Cable on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Holden wrote:
Wait wait wait Quinoa, what does Cordelia bring to the table? District 9 is an illustrious district that is quickly on the rise. We want only the best.

She's a career tribute so she's probably rich, with mad swords and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:14 pm

Mad swords you say?

Cordelia welcome to the wonderful world of District 9. Can I interest you in some food?
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Oh, was I not supposed to pee in that big cornucopia thing during last night? I hope you guys didn't touch anything in there
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:53 pm

If we still haven't heard from some of the tributes by tomorrow afternoon, we should start with them.
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm

Isn't that playing it safe?

We should let them die from the hunger and focus elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day One - The Cornucopia
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Arena-
Jump to: